Summer Student - Production Operator Job Opening in Stratford, ON - Stackpole International Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Stackpole International is a growing company in Stratford, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in August 2017 Stackpole International is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Stackpole International opens job chance of Summer Student - Production Operator positioned in Stratford, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of August 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're interested in Summer Student - Production Operator, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Summer Student - Production Operator August 2017Stackpole International Stratford, ON
- Loading and unloading product on and off furnaces, using safe lifting techniques.
- Recognizing, identifying and reporting burrs, chips, cracks, consistent defects or process changes.
- Reading and interpreting process sheets.
- Understanding and following procedure for traceability tags.
- Identifying and reporting safety hazards i.e. natural gas smell, oil/water spills.
- Communicating product information and receiving same from employees on alternate shifts. Informing Supervisor of parts supply status.
- Keeping work area organized and ensuring that product is located in correct spot. Storing samples in proper locations, complete with tags indicating furnace number and time.
- Using and interpreting designated measuring systems to inspect parts according to process sheet requirements.
- Adjusting weight and length for specific presses according to SPC procedures.
- Producing desired quantity of product according to strict quality specifications.
- Other relevant duties as required.
SHIFT : Days, Afternoons, Nights available
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply Summer Student - Production Operator. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
These child protection social work positions will provide protective and preventive services to families and children....
Sorting, reviewing, checking and filing of various documents. Medical Office Administration Certificate or Equivalent....
New part-time support staff position Responsibilities: Qualifications: Apply...
Furthermore, the CSDC is also responsible for receiving e- mail, answering client and CCAC calls, coordinating office activities and a variety of other...
Part-time Customer Service Representatives are expected to serve customers promptly, courteously and responsibly and in addition to interacting with customers,...
Valid First id Cpr cert.*. Required license or certification:. Valid Drivers lic*. Valid Ontario Security Guard Licnese....
Answering all phone and personal inquiries. Working closely with the Finance and Data Manager, the Gift Processing Office Coordinator will be responsible for:....
Human Resources Department. We offer a friendly environment, competitive wages and above average benefits. Are available to work three shifts....
We are an intimate group of 3 practitioners and we’re looking for someone to help take us to the next level so we can continue to grow and serve more people in...