Human Resources Assistant Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - Global Relay Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Global Relay is a growing company in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in March 2017 Global Relay is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Global Relay opens job chance for Human Resources Assistant located in Vancouver, BC. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of March 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in Human Resources Assistant, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Human Resources Assistant March 2017Global Relay Vancouver, BC
Location: Vancouver, BC
Term: Permanent Full Time
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based electronic message archiving, supervision, and eDiscovery solutions for the global financial sector, delivering services to 20,000 customers in 90 countries, including 22 of the world’s top 25 banks. Global Relay Archive securely captures and preserves email, instant messaging, mobile messaging, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and more — with Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Android, Outlook and Web access.
Global Relay is headquartered in Vancouver's Gastown, with offices in New York, Chicago, Raleigh, Halifax, London, and Singapore. We strive to be a top employer and have been recognized with numerous awards, including Company of the Year award from the BC Tech Association (2016), Private Business Growth Award (2015), Canada’s 50 Best Small and Medium Employers (2014-2015), Deloitte Technology Fast 500 in North America (2011-2015), Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2014), Ingenious Award (2014), Canada’s Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2013), and Canada’s Best Managed Companies (2013-2014).
With over 400 employees, Global Relay is growing rapidly and looking for new talent. Global Relay provides fantastic opportunities to individuals with passion in business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, Global Relay offers invaluable exposure to doing business with some of the most influential companies in the world. Global Relay is also ideal for people who want to create innovative technologies using massively scalable "big data" architecture and a strong focus on mobile.
Global Relay is 100% privately held and employee controlled. We develop, own and operate every aspect of our services, with no reliance on outsourcing or third-party subcontractors. We are not venture capital dependent, making us a truly Canadian organization.
Apply today – we have five floors of great open space offices with a fast-paced vibe, lots of amenities, a roof top deck & BBQ, and an in-house chef, all located in the heart of Gastown near Waterfront Station. To learn more about our culture and community involvement, please visit ( www.globalrelay.com ).
To support continuous company growth and HR initiatives, Global Relay is looking for an energetic individual to join our growing HR team. The HR Assistant will provide comprehensive administrative support to the daily operations of the HR team, and thereby contributing to the efficient and professional delivery of HR programs, processes and services across the organization.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys building relationships, has a keen eye for details, a creative mind for problem solving and superb customer service skills.
- Support recruitment activities including job postings, interview coordination, reference checking, administration of candidate assessments and applicant tracking system administration
- Maintain internal employee referral communication, filing, and tracking
- Prepare new hire packages and documentation, coordinate and facilitate new hire orientation sessions
- Assist with recruitment events coordination such as student open houses, industry nights, career fairs and company information sessions at various academic institutes
- Perform general administrative duties, such as data entry, filing and minute-taking, meeting scheduling, and assisting with other HR projects as they arise
- Assist with employee training & development course tracking and registration
- Assist with processing employee time off requests based on Global Relay policies
- Assist with immigration related requests as they arise
- Assist with NSERC and BC Job Grant applications
- 2-3 years of experience in an administrative role with excellent business acumen
- Completion of post-secondary coursework in Human Resources; previous work experience in the HR field is an asset
- Knowledge of HR standards and best practices
- Experience in HRIS or other databases, with advanced skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Keen attention to detail with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Proven track record of taking responsibility and using good judgment and discretion with matters of confidentiality
- Self starter who is comfortable working independently and with a team
- Work experience in high tech industry is also an asset
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to apply Human Resources Assistant. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job