Dealership Receptionist Job Opening in Oshawa, ON - Durham Kia Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Durham Kia is a rapidly growing firm in Oshawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in December 2017 Durham Kia is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Durham Kia opens job chance of Dealership Receptionist positioned in Oshawa, ON. This option has been opened at the start of December 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Dealership Receptionist, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Dealership Receptionist December 2017Durham Kia Oshawa, ON
Part Time Leading to Fulltime Receptionist at Durham Kia in Oshawa
Durham Kia is currently looking for a part time Receptionist for our growing dealership.The Receptionist is a very important role in welcoming customers into the Dealership, handling the switchboard and attending to customer’s needs.
- Operates a multi-line telephone system and transfer calls to the individuals involved.
- Answers all incoming calls quickly and in a courteous and professional manner.
- Minimizes the time customers spend on hold and inquires several times if they wish to continue to wait.
- Takes detailed messages when the call cannot be transferred, including the caller’s name, and telephone number.
- Welcomes customers visiting the show room and inquires as to the purpose of their visit.
- Refers customers to the appropriate department, notifies the employee involved that a customer is waiting and introduces customers to the salespeople.
- Communicates with inquirers and visitors in a professional, friendly and effective manner.
- Performs cashier duties and licencing as required.
- Acquires knowledge about Durham Kia in order to be able to respond to inquiries for general information.
*Previous Automotive Dealership experience is an asset but not required
*1-2 year’s customer service experience
*Able to work Saturdays and evenings when required
*Positive attitude, inviting personality, and customer service focused.
*Professional Business Appearance
We offer competitive wages, comprehensive benefit package, training. If you feel you have what it takes to join Durham Kia then apply today.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part Time
Job Location: Oshawa Durham Region
- High school or equivalent
- Dealership reception and Customer Service: Minimum 1 year.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- customer service: 1 year
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Dealership Receptionist. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Valid Driver’s License in good standing; This position calls for an excellent communicator with highly effective interpersonal as the Quality Officer will...
The Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences requires an experienced permanent full time Secretary to provide a range of administrative, secretarial,...
Responsibilities include answering phone, assisting with patient walk ins, filing, ordering product, dealing with manufacturers & insurance companies, daily...
The Academic Affairs Liaison acts as a partner to trainees, school administrators, staff and physician preceptors, and external agencies to initiate, develop...
Et mettre en oeuvre des plans qui soutiennent nos concessionnaires et nos. Verraient affectés au poste de chef de district du service à la clientèle et....
Provide office support services, including filing, faxing, scanning documents into the booking system, photocopying, data entry....
The three plants employ more than 8,000 workers and produce more than 579,000 vehicles each year. Canada’s Family Friendly Employers 2015 –one of the country’s...
Valid “G” driver’s license and a clean driving record. Must have a valid “G” drivers’ licence, be 18+ and have a clean driving record....
We are hiring part-time Driver Helpers to work out of the *Oshawa*. You will be working around your home. No Driving Necessary!*....