Administrative Officer Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - CIBT Education Group Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - CIBT Education Group Inc. is a growing company in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in February 2017 CIBT Education Group Inc. is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. CIBT Education Group Inc. opens job opportunity for Administrative Officer positioned in Vancouver, BC. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of February 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Administrative Officer, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Administrative Officer February 2017CIBT Education Group Inc. Vancouver, BC
Employer Name: CIBT Education Group Inc
Industry Title: Educational Support Services (6117)
Administrative Officer (NOC 1221)
CIBT Education Group Inc. is hiring for an Administrative Officer to join the institution.
Position: Administrative Officer (NOC 1221)
Employment status: Permanent, Full-time
Work hours: 35 hours / per week
Wage: $44,000/ per year
Employer: CIBT Education Group Inc. dba Global Education Alliance
Location: 12F, 777 West Broadway, Vancouver, BCV5Z 4J7
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures.
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
- Carry out and manage all administrative activities.
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting, and project planning and management processes.
- Arrange conference calls, schedule meetings, and provide general office support to management.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Liaison with students, parents, and schools from time to time.
- Provide administrative support to other departments and agents network.
- Maintain and update marketing material contents.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- Logistical support for various education fairs and corporate presentations domestically and internationally.
- Liaison with CIBT Group's other subsidiaries including Sprott Shaw College, Acsenda School of Management, Beihai International College in Weifang, CIBT School of Business in Guangzhou, and CIBT Group global headquarters.
- Assist the operations team to provide excellent customer service to our customers.
- Maintain highest level of professional conduct and preserve the good name of the organization.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required.
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in office administration
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply Administrative Officer. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
The goal of the City of Burnaby and its employees is to consistently deliver first class service and services to our community....
Other responsibilities include registering patrons using CLASS computerized registration system, handling cash according to departmental policies and procedures...
40 wpm keyboarding skills with a high degree of accuracy. January 25, 2017, addressed to the attention of Linda Chan, Human Resources Advisor....
Answer, screen and forward all incoming calls in a courteous manner; Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system....
Other duties may include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires. At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and...
Valid Class 5 BC driver’s license with Air Brake Endorsement. We are seeking an experienced Commercial Vehicle Inspector to join the Commercial Vehicle...
The Part-time Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing general administrative and clerical support to the team including preparing...
This is an entry level position primarily focused on data entry. We are looking for a dynamic individual to take on a full time role as a Data Entry Clerk at...
The Admissions Assistant is a member of the International Admissions team and works to provide assistance and information to applicants, the Langara community...