Administrative Officer Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - CIBT Education Group Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - CIBT Education Group Inc. is a swiftly growing enterprise in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in February 2017 CIBT Education Group Inc. is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. CIBT Education Group Inc. opens job chance of Administrative Officer positioned in Vancouver, BC. This chance has been opened at the start of February 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're thinking about Administrative Officer, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Administrative Officer February 2017CIBT Education Group Inc. Vancouver, BC
Employer Name: CIBT Education Group Inc
Industry Title: Educational Support Services (6117)
Administrative Officer (NOC 1221)
CIBT Education Group Inc. is hiring for an Administrative Officer to join the institution.
Position: Administrative Officer (NOC 1221)
Employment status: Permanent, Full-time
Work hours: 35 hours / per week
Wage: $44,000/ per year
Employer: CIBT Education Group Inc. dba Global Education Alliance
Location: 12F, 777 West Broadway, Vancouver, BCV5Z 4J7
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures.
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
- Carry out and manage all administrative activities.
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting, and project planning and management processes.
- Arrange conference calls, schedule meetings, and provide general office support to management.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Liaison with students, parents, and schools from time to time.
- Provide administrative support to other departments and agents network.
- Maintain and update marketing material contents.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- Logistical support for various education fairs and corporate presentations domestically and internationally.
- Liaison with CIBT Group's other subsidiaries including Sprott Shaw College, Acsenda School of Management, Beihai International College in Weifang, CIBT School of Business in Guangzhou, and CIBT Group global headquarters.
- Assist the operations team to provide excellent customer service to our customers.
- Maintain highest level of professional conduct and preserve the good name of the organization.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required.
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in office administration
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply Administrative Officer. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Processing, filing, copying, faxing, processing mail, collating documents, and receiving visitors....
Globalme Localization is looking for speakers between the ages of 6-65 to record speech sentences for a new speech product....
Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human...
Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts. Write marketing content (blog posts, brochures, social media etc) to promote...
Demonstrated ability to follow modern office procedures and methods and effectively use electronic communication, filing and other organizational systems....
Discounts with local and national retailers (cell phones, gym memberships, entertainment tickets, hotels, etc.)....
Reporting to the Manager, Community Development Business Support, in this unionized position you will be primarily responsible for providing front-line customer...
Provides general administrative support to Student Services in processing, data entry, updating the website, and responding to enquiries as required....
BC Children's Hospital (BCCH) cares for the province's most acutely ill or injured children and youth, provides developmental and rehabilitation services to...