Administrative Officer Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - CIBT Education Group Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - CIBT Education Group Inc. is an evergrowing company in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in August 2017 CIBT Education Group Inc. is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. CIBT Education Group Inc. opens job chance of Administrative Officer put in Vancouver, BC. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of August 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're interested in Administrative Officer, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Administrative Officer August 2017CIBT Education Group Inc. Vancouver, BC
Employer Name: CIBT Education Group Inc
Industry Title: Educational Support Services (6117)
Administrative Officer (NOC 1221)
CIBT Education Group Inc. is hiring for an Administrative Officer to join the institution.
Position: Administrative Officer (NOC 1221)
Employment status: Permanent, Full-time
Work hours: 35 hours / per week
Wage: $44,000/ per year
Employer: CIBT Education Group Inc. dba Global Education Alliance
Location: 12F, 777 West Broadway, Vancouver, BCV5Z 4J7
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures.
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
- Carry out and manage all administrative activities.
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting, and project planning and management processes.
- Arrange conference calls, schedule meetings, and provide general office support to management.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Liaison with students, parents, and schools from time to time.
- Provide administrative support to other departments and agents network.
- Maintain and update marketing material contents.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- Logistical support for various education fairs and corporate presentations domestically and internationally.
- Liaison with CIBT Group's other subsidiaries including Sprott Shaw College, Acsenda School of Management, Beihai International College in Weifang, CIBT School of Business in Guangzhou, and CIBT Group global headquarters.
- Assist the operations team to provide excellent customer service to our customers.
- Maintain highest level of professional conduct and preserve the good name of the organization.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required.
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in office administration
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Administrative Officer. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Must possess a valid driver’s license and provide a clean driver’s abstract. Valid passport is preferred. Assists in the development and maintenance of a pro...
Since opening its first school in Vancouver, BC, Canada, ILSC has become a world leader in language and career training, and has grown to include 9 incredible...
Must have a "G" class Drivers License in Ontario (or class. Will create and present your own business plans to your customer, then execute....
-We are currently looking for Tim Hortons team members at the location in Kwantlen Polytechnic University Surrey Campus. - General duties for this job will
LUSH North America supports more than 250 retail stores in Canada and the USA, and has manufacturing, distribution and online sales facilities located in both...
Process financial transactions (cash, cheques, debit & credit card payments). Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in...
John Ambulance provides first aid, CPR, and safety training and products, where proceeds also help fund several charitable community programs....
Great health & dental benefits program, including BC MSP coverage. Lead & oversee all day to day POS configurations & integrated applications, including...
Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests. Responsible for the cleanliness and maintenance linen rooms....