Administrative Officer Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - CIBT Education Group Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - CIBT Education Group Inc. is a quickly growing company in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in July 2017 CIBT Education Group Inc. is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. CIBT Education Group Inc. opens job chance for Administrative Officer put in Vancouver, BC. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of July 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're interested in Administrative Officer, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Administrative Officer July 2017CIBT Education Group Inc. Vancouver, BC
Employer Name: CIBT Education Group Inc
Industry Title: Educational Support Services (6117)
Administrative Officer (NOC 1221)
CIBT Education Group Inc. is hiring for an Administrative Officer to join the institution.
Position: Administrative Officer (NOC 1221)
Employment status: Permanent, Full-time
Work hours: 35 hours / per week
Wage: $44,000/ per year
Employer: CIBT Education Group Inc. dba Global Education Alliance
Location: 12F, 777 West Broadway, Vancouver, BCV5Z 4J7
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures.
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
- Carry out and manage all administrative activities.
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting, and project planning and management processes.
- Arrange conference calls, schedule meetings, and provide general office support to management.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Liaison with students, parents, and schools from time to time.
- Provide administrative support to other departments and agents network.
- Maintain and update marketing material contents.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- Logistical support for various education fairs and corporate presentations domestically and internationally.
- Liaison with CIBT Group's other subsidiaries including Sprott Shaw College, Acsenda School of Management, Beihai International College in Weifang, CIBT School of Business in Guangzhou, and CIBT Group global headquarters.
- Assist the operations team to provide excellent customer service to our customers.
- Maintain highest level of professional conduct and preserve the good name of the organization.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required.
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in office administration
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to apply Administrative Officer. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Sets up and maintains filing systems, maintains timekeeping records and completes on-line purchase requisitions for equipment and supplies....
Successful completion of a certificate or associate’s degree from a recognized lab assistant training program or a higher or equivalent combination of training...
Human Rights Code, including sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, racialization, disability, political belief, religion, marital or family...
We are committed to developing, enhancing and promoting the Vancouver’s vibrant arts scene, sharing with the world the astonishing breadth and depth of our city...
Answer all incoming calls and direct to the appropriate person as necessary. The Administrative Assistant will be the primary telephone contact and receptionist...
Attends to inbound and/or initiates outbound contacts to current or potential customers for new and existing services related to full meter to cash cycle...
Certification in first aid. Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Technology or Engineering (or equivalent). Our customers are developing the next generation of...
Ability to operate an electronic cash register with a high degree of accuracy and satisfactorily complete a cashier training....
Class 5 BC drivers license, and a clean abstract. Required license or certification:. Valid Class 5 BCDL. Communicating and troubleshooting with the sales team,...