Administrative Officer Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - CIBT Education Group Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - CIBT Education Group Inc. is a growing company in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in May 2017 CIBT Education Group Inc. is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. CIBT Education Group Inc. opens job chance of Administrative Officer put in Vancouver, BC. This chance has been opened at the start of May 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're thinking about Administrative Officer, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Administrative Officer May 2017CIBT Education Group Inc. Vancouver, BC
Employer Name: CIBT Education Group Inc
Industry Title: Educational Support Services (6117)
Administrative Officer (NOC 1221)
CIBT Education Group Inc. is hiring for an Administrative Officer to join the institution.
Position: Administrative Officer (NOC 1221)
Employment status: Permanent, Full-time
Work hours: 35 hours / per week
Wage: $44,000/ per year
Employer: CIBT Education Group Inc. dba Global Education Alliance
Location: 12F, 777 West Broadway, Vancouver, BCV5Z 4J7
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures.
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed.
- Carry out and manage all administrative activities.
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting, and project planning and management processes.
- Arrange conference calls, schedule meetings, and provide general office support to management.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls.
- Liaison with students, parents, and schools from time to time.
- Provide administrative support to other departments and agents network.
- Maintain and update marketing material contents.
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence.
- Logistical support for various education fairs and corporate presentations domestically and internationally.
- Liaison with CIBT Group's other subsidiaries including Sprott Shaw College, Acsenda School of Management, Beihai International College in Weifang, CIBT School of Business in Guangzhou, and CIBT Group global headquarters.
- Assist the operations team to provide excellent customer service to our customers.
- Maintain highest level of professional conduct and preserve the good name of the organization.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required.
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in office administration
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use Administrative Officer. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
If you are a Non-Canadian resident, you must hold a valid work permit that expires no earlier than April 2018. Provides on-going feedback and recommendations to...
Answers the department telephone and refers calls as required. Reporting to the Supervisor, Switchboard/Information Desk/Mailroom, performs duties related to...
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Richmond, BC, works seamlessly with our sales offices and distribution centres in Kelowna, Calgary and Edmonton...
Processes various types of mail by performing duties such as receiving envelopes and parcels, sorting according to delivery requirements, placing mail on...
With 47 ports of call, 34 vessels, and more than 500 sailings every day, BC Ferries is the largest independently-owned ferry company in the world....
Under minimum supervision, performs warehouse worker duties. Warehouse experience in high-volume, food-service, unionized distribution or logistics or...
A current and valid BC Driver’s License and a safe driving record are required. Driver License and Record Checks....
Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human...
Pacific Coastal Customer Service Agents are responsible for providing outstanding service to our customers and must embody the Pacific Coastal Airlines motto of...