HSE Coordinator Job Opening in Calgary, AB - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is a swiftly growing organization in Calgary, AB. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in December 2017 Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions opens job chance for HSE Coordinator placed in Calgary, AB. This chance has been opened at the beginning of December 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're considering HSE Coordinator, please read about the terms and conditions below.
HSE Coordinator December 2017Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Calgary, AB
Come and build your career with Armtec . We are known for quality and dependability in drainage solutions and water treatment. We offer an exceptional range of products to meet a wide variety of drainage challenges. Armtec’s product line includes well-known brands such as BOSS high-density polyethylene pipe, Multi-Plate corrugated structural plate, Ultra Flo steel pipe and Platen foundation protector, as well as corrugated steel pipe, reinforced concrete pipe, HDPE tubing, septic tanks, storm water management systems and other specialized solutions. We have achieved success in a broad range of applications by offering consistent product quality and performance, and providing unmatched technical support and customer service. In Canada, we have approximately 2,000 employees serving national, regional public and private sector markets.
We are looking for a HSE Coordinator that will assist Armtec in achieving its ambition to be amongst the safest places to work in our industry by providing guidance and collaborating on health, safety & environmental initiatives.
This key role will support Drainage Solutions, Western Market Area with the following responsibilities:
- Development, implementation and review of annual HSE improvement plans;
- Validation and maintenance of accurate and complete incident information;
- Workers’ compensation processes;
- Implementation of HSE management systems;
- Emergency preparedness;
- Contractor health and safety management; and
- Joint Health and Safety Committees.
- Support or facilitates incident investigation, analysis, reporting, communication and response.
- Hazard identification and risk assessment analysis and application of controls;
- HSE training and post-training assessment;
- Support or facilitates evaluation, development and implementation of plant-level operational HSE programs and processes;
- Support or facilitates HSE inspections and audits;
- Advice to market area leaders and employees about relevant compliance standards and other requirements related to HSE;
- Quality reports and presentations that communicate valid and comprehensive recommendations for HSE controls;
- Notification and support in response to governmental inspections, investigations and inquires
- Minimum of 3 years health, safety and environmental experience in a manufacturing and construction environment.
- Completion of a suitable health and safety or environment degree or equivalent technical education program that is complimented by additional experience.
- Holds a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) designation or capable and willing to obtain within a reasonable period of time.
- Working knowledge of HSE legal requirements, as well as applicable consensus standards and industry codes of practice.
- Familiarity with manufacturing and construction operations, processes and applicable HSE hazards and controls.
This position will require travel (up to 70%) to operations located within the Western Market Area. Periodic travel to other Market Areas may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply HSE Coordinator. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Valid drivers license required. Required license or certification:. Class 5 Drivers License. Current or previous Dangerous Goods Certification is an asset....
The Office Assistant provides clerical and administrative support to administration, personnel, parents, students and....
Required license or certification:. We have an in house training program with great opportunity to advance into a career of Spray Foam Insulation, Fireproofing...
Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities,...
Key plans, site plans, site design drawings and cross-sections. From over 165 offices worldwide, our more than 6,500 employees help our clients find sustainable...
Have a valid driver’s license. All interested applicants, please submit your resume into our Human Resources Department via Indeed....
Must hold a valid drivers licence and dependable vehicle. Required license or certification:. Drivers License (Class 5)....
Accurate matching of drivers paperwork to invoices. Public transportation is not available to our location, access to a vehicle is mandatory....
Active Release Therapy, sports chiropractic, physiotherapy, massage therapy, Naturopathic Medicine, Homeopathic medicine, and nutritional counselling....