HSE Coordinator Job Opening in Calgary, AB - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is a speedily growing business in Calgary, AB. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in November 2017 Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions opens job chance of HSE Coordinator placed in Calgary, AB. This prospect has been opened at the start of November 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about HSE Coordinator, please read about the conditions and terms below.
HSE Coordinator November 2017Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Calgary, AB
Come and build your career with Armtec . We are known for quality and dependability in drainage solutions and water treatment. We offer an exceptional range of products to meet a wide variety of drainage challenges. Armtec’s product line includes well-known brands such as BOSS high-density polyethylene pipe, Multi-Plate corrugated structural plate, Ultra Flo steel pipe and Platen foundation protector, as well as corrugated steel pipe, reinforced concrete pipe, HDPE tubing, septic tanks, storm water management systems and other specialized solutions. We have achieved success in a broad range of applications by offering consistent product quality and performance, and providing unmatched technical support and customer service. In Canada, we have approximately 2,000 employees serving national, regional public and private sector markets.
We are looking for a HSE Coordinator that will assist Armtec in achieving its ambition to be amongst the safest places to work in our industry by providing guidance and collaborating on health, safety & environmental initiatives.
This key role will support Drainage Solutions, Western Market Area with the following responsibilities:
- Development, implementation and review of annual HSE improvement plans;
- Validation and maintenance of accurate and complete incident information;
- Workers’ compensation processes;
- Implementation of HSE management systems;
- Emergency preparedness;
- Contractor health and safety management; and
- Joint Health and Safety Committees.
- Support or facilitates incident investigation, analysis, reporting, communication and response.
- Hazard identification and risk assessment analysis and application of controls;
- HSE training and post-training assessment;
- Support or facilitates evaluation, development and implementation of plant-level operational HSE programs and processes;
- Support or facilitates HSE inspections and audits;
- Advice to market area leaders and employees about relevant compliance standards and other requirements related to HSE;
- Quality reports and presentations that communicate valid and comprehensive recommendations for HSE controls;
- Notification and support in response to governmental inspections, investigations and inquires
- Minimum of 3 years health, safety and environmental experience in a manufacturing and construction environment.
- Completion of a suitable health and safety or environment degree or equivalent technical education program that is complimented by additional experience.
- Holds a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) designation or capable and willing to obtain within a reasonable period of time.
- Working knowledge of HSE legal requirements, as well as applicable consensus standards and industry codes of practice.
- Familiarity with manufacturing and construction operations, processes and applicable HSE hazards and controls.
This position will require travel (up to 70%) to operations located within the Western Market Area. Periodic travel to other Market Areas may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use HSE Coordinator. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Cleaning and sanitizing all beer lines and filler, safe and efficient operation of filling machine, accurate record keeping and basic mechanical preventative...
Reporting to the Director, Administrative Operations the Executive Administrative Assistant will ensure efficient day to day operation of the office including,...
General office administration, including reception, ordering supplies, assisting project managers with bid documents, maintenance manuals, etc....
Valid Driver's License. Driver Helper teams with Route Driver and assists in the collection of Waste and /or Recyclable material....
You will work directly with and for our CEO, responding to their requests via email, phone calls, and Slack....
No phone calls or walk-ins please. We are currently looking for a Project Assistant for our downtown Calgary office....
Under the direction of the teacher-librarian or the designated member of the teaching staff and the school Principal, assists Calgary Board of Education (CBE)...
Answer phone calls. A typing speed of 50 words per minute, advanced levels in Microsot word, grammar, proofreading and spelling are required....
The Junior Coordinator will help with answering phones, following up on jobs, data entry, and other administrative tasks....