HSE Coordinator Job Opening in Calgary, AB - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is a growing company in Calgary, AB. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in August 2017 Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions opens job chance for HSE Coordinator placed in Calgary, AB. This chance has been opened at the start of August 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're considering HSE Coordinator, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
HSE Coordinator August 2017Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Calgary, AB
Come and build your career with Armtec . We are known for quality and dependability in drainage solutions and water treatment. We offer an exceptional range of products to meet a wide variety of drainage challenges. Armtec’s product line includes well-known brands such as BOSS high-density polyethylene pipe, Multi-Plate corrugated structural plate, Ultra Flo steel pipe and Platen foundation protector, as well as corrugated steel pipe, reinforced concrete pipe, HDPE tubing, septic tanks, storm water management systems and other specialized solutions. We have achieved success in a broad range of applications by offering consistent product quality and performance, and providing unmatched technical support and customer service. In Canada, we have approximately 2,000 employees serving national, regional public and private sector markets.
We are looking for a HSE Coordinator that will assist Armtec in achieving its ambition to be amongst the safest places to work in our industry by providing guidance and collaborating on health, safety & environmental initiatives.
This key role will support Drainage Solutions, Western Market Area with the following responsibilities:
- Development, implementation and review of annual HSE improvement plans;
- Validation and maintenance of accurate and complete incident information;
- Workers’ compensation processes;
- Implementation of HSE management systems;
- Emergency preparedness;
- Contractor health and safety management; and
- Joint Health and Safety Committees.
- Support or facilitates incident investigation, analysis, reporting, communication and response.
- Hazard identification and risk assessment analysis and application of controls;
- HSE training and post-training assessment;
- Support or facilitates evaluation, development and implementation of plant-level operational HSE programs and processes;
- Support or facilitates HSE inspections and audits;
- Advice to market area leaders and employees about relevant compliance standards and other requirements related to HSE;
- Quality reports and presentations that communicate valid and comprehensive recommendations for HSE controls;
- Notification and support in response to governmental inspections, investigations and inquires
- Minimum of 3 years health, safety and environmental experience in a manufacturing and construction environment.
- Completion of a suitable health and safety or environment degree or equivalent technical education program that is complimented by additional experience.
- Holds a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) designation or capable and willing to obtain within a reasonable period of time.
- Working knowledge of HSE legal requirements, as well as applicable consensus standards and industry codes of practice.
- Familiarity with manufacturing and construction operations, processes and applicable HSE hazards and controls.
This position will require travel (up to 70%) to operations located within the Western Market Area. Periodic travel to other Market Areas may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply HSE Coordinator. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Assembly and fabrication, of equipment, ability to work without supervision. need attention to detail and be safety and quality conscious. Job Type: Full
Data Entry Clerks Needed, Quick Start. If this sounds like you then visit us at:. Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and flexible....
Valid driver’s licence and your own vehicle required. Manages human resources within the area by providing direction and supervision to employees to ensure...
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience Experience. Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures;...
Provide ongoing support and feedback to staff, including assisting in the facilitation of learning and development initiatives....
Field incoming calls and maintain appointment calendars for the MD, Directors and Vice Presidents. Perform daily tasks such as photocopying, faxing, couriering,...
We offer competitive compensation including a comprehensive flexible benefits program, non-downtown location that includes great building amenities such as free...
Answering the phone in a polite, friendly manner. Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by clients whether in person, telephone...
Must possess a valid driver’s license and provide a clean driver’s abstract. Must possess a valid passport and be a Canadian Citizen or hold Landed Immigrant...