HSE Coordinator Job Opening in Calgary, AB - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is a rapidly growing business in Calgary, AB. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in January 2017 Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions opens job chance of HSE Coordinator located in Calgary, AB. This chance has been opened at the start of January 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're thinking about HSE Coordinator, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
HSE Coordinator January 2017Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Calgary, AB
Come and build your career with Armtec . We are known for quality and dependability in drainage solutions and water treatment. We offer an exceptional range of products to meet a wide variety of drainage challenges. Armtec’s product line includes well-known brands such as BOSS high-density polyethylene pipe, Multi-Plate corrugated structural plate, Ultra Flo steel pipe and Platen foundation protector, as well as corrugated steel pipe, reinforced concrete pipe, HDPE tubing, septic tanks, storm water management systems and other specialized solutions. We have achieved success in a broad range of applications by offering consistent product quality and performance, and providing unmatched technical support and customer service. In Canada, we have approximately 2,000 employees serving national, regional public and private sector markets.
We are looking for a HSE Coordinator that will assist Armtec in achieving its ambition to be amongst the safest places to work in our industry by providing guidance and collaborating on health, safety & environmental initiatives.
This key role will support Drainage Solutions, Western Market Area with the following responsibilities:
- Development, implementation and review of annual HSE improvement plans;
- Validation and maintenance of accurate and complete incident information;
- Workers’ compensation processes;
- Implementation of HSE management systems;
- Emergency preparedness;
- Contractor health and safety management; and
- Joint Health and Safety Committees.
- Support or facilitates incident investigation, analysis, reporting, communication and response.
- Hazard identification and risk assessment analysis and application of controls;
- HSE training and post-training assessment;
- Support or facilitates evaluation, development and implementation of plant-level operational HSE programs and processes;
- Support or facilitates HSE inspections and audits;
- Advice to market area leaders and employees about relevant compliance standards and other requirements related to HSE;
- Quality reports and presentations that communicate valid and comprehensive recommendations for HSE controls;
- Notification and support in response to governmental inspections, investigations and inquires
- Minimum of 3 years health, safety and environmental experience in a manufacturing and construction environment.
- Completion of a suitable health and safety or environment degree or equivalent technical education program that is complimented by additional experience.
- Holds a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) designation or capable and willing to obtain within a reasonable period of time.
- Working knowledge of HSE legal requirements, as well as applicable consensus standards and industry codes of practice.
- Familiarity with manufacturing and construction operations, processes and applicable HSE hazards and controls.
This position will require travel (up to 70%) to operations located within the Western Market Area. Periodic travel to other Market Areas may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use HSE Coordinator. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
And while we are working to responsibly develop petroleum resources and contribute to the communities where we live and work, we are also developing our...
Answer and directs all telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner. Along with your superior people skills, you are experienced with various office...
_Our growth vision coupled with a focus of being the best in class has created a key opportunity to add an Invoicing Clerk to join our Centralized Invoicing...
Small friendly team. The ability to start on Monday 9th January. We are currently recruiting for 6 x Customer Service Agents for an immediate start for a 2-3...
Answer the phone promptly demonstrating an ability to listen and empathize with crew members while ensuring a high level of internal guest satisfaction....
Join our Talent Community and get the inside scoop on the jobs, career paths, and recruitment events that matter to you. Join our Talent Community....
A valid Alberta driver's license obtained for a minimum of 2 years is required. Please include a valid email address if possible, as booking interviews via...
We have training, mentoring and career development programs and resources to help you develop both personally and professionally – as an employee or a leader....
Valid Class 5 Alberta Driver’s license with a maximum of six demerits. If you are a highly motivated and experienced individual we invite you to send your...