Property Manager Job Opening in St. Catharines, ON - Rentals 101 Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Rentals 101 is an evergrowing company in St. Catharines, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in December 2017 Rentals 101 is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Rentals 101 opens job chance of Property Manager located in St. Catharines, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of December 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're considering Property Manager, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Property Manager December 2017Rentals 101 St. Catharines, ON
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to accomplish/complete majority of the tasks listed below plus much more in a timely/professional manner.
- Establish individual property rental rate by surveying local rental rates (Kijiji, competitor’s sites); calculating overhead costs, and determining break even numbers to run any given house
- Maintain property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises
- Attract tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
- Accomplish company financial objectives by collecting rents; forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures; initiating corrective action.
- Maintain properties by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
- Ensure proper follow up on all maintenance requests, collections reports and interactions/conversations with investors.
- Be self-sufficient and need very little supervision regarding day to day tasks
- Be pro-active and professional with problem solving day to day issues that may arise
- Have genuine interest in real estate and desire to potentially purchase rental properties to understand the full cycle of our business
- Be somewhat of a natural salesman(sell to tenants needs) as leasing will be major part of this position
- Relate well to the millennial generation, have a calm demeanor and not get flustered when things aren’t going as planned
- Be reliable and available to co-workers/tenants most hours of the day
- Strong finisher/closer when it comes to seeing jobs through or dealing with issues that may arise. Follow up and execution are necessary as the staff/tenants need to know their issues/assignments are being completed in a timely manner.
- Understand each investors individual goals as to obtain the best case scenario for them to create long term wealth and have them grow their properties with Rentals 10
Salary for this position will be in the 35k range with bonus potential. Please note all candidates must have their own transportation and not all candidates will be contacted for an interview
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 /year
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to apply Property Manager. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Insurance on your vehicle? Fetchit is looking for the drivers who are interested in disrupting delivery service!...
They are in need of individuals who are looking for a position where they can grow and develop their skills....
Position , we are currently looking for a Front end cashier/ clerk for a store in St. Catharines , part time, must be flexible and able to work nights and...
The Enforcement Attendant reports to the Enforcement Manager and is to ensure that all dashboard tickets and parking permits are valid....
Valid G Driver’s License with clean driver’s abstract. Valid Drivers License. Required license or certification:....
Valid First Aid & CPR certification is preferred. Required license or certification:. A strong interest in craft beer and the local craft beer community would...
Social Insurance Number. Mail or telephone inquires will not be acknowledged. Roughly 80% of a vehicle can be reused or recycled....
Now hiring at 221 Glendale Avenue, St....
Valid G Class Driver’s license or equivalent. Keep our social media presence strong and unique. Get out in the community and be the face of the station....
Our Baristas personally connect with, laugh with and uplift the lives of our customers. They enjoy being able to achieve these aspirations autonomously, while...