Property Manager Job Opening in St. Catharines, ON - Rentals 101 Recruitment 2017
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to accomplish/complete majority of the tasks listed below plus much more in a timely/professional manner.
- Establish individual property rental rate by surveying local rental rates (Kijiji, competitor’s sites); calculating overhead costs, and determining break even numbers to run any given house
- Maintain property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises
- Attract tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
- Accomplish company financial objectives by collecting rents; forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures; initiating corrective action.
- Maintain properties by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
- Ensure proper follow up on all maintenance requests, collections reports and interactions/conversations with investors.
- Be self-sufficient and need very little supervision regarding day to day tasks
- Be pro-active and professional with problem solving day to day issues that may arise
- Have genuine interest in real estate and desire to potentially purchase rental properties to understand the full cycle of our business
- Be somewhat of a natural salesman(sell to tenants needs) as leasing will be major part of this position
- Relate well to the millennial generation, have a calm demeanor and not get flustered when things aren’t going as planned
- Be reliable and available to co-workers/tenants most hours of the day
- Strong finisher/closer when it comes to seeing jobs through or dealing with issues that may arise. Follow up and execution are necessary as the staff/tenants need to know their issues/assignments are being completed in a timely manner.
- Understand each investors individual goals as to obtain the best case scenario for them to create long term wealth and have them grow their properties with Rentals 10
Salary for this position will be in the 35k range with bonus potential. Please note all candidates must have their own transportation and not all candidates will be contacted for an interview
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 /year
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
The Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant reports to Max Bailey and is responsible for providing bookkeeping, administrative and clerical services....
Valid Ontario Driver’s License and personal vehicle available for use at work. Reporting to the Director, Development, the Development Officer plays a key role...
If contacted for an employment opportunity or testing, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation....
A thirty‐seven and one half hour (37.5) per week full‐time Scheduling Clerk position is currently available reporting to the Director....
Valid G Driver’s License. Required license or certification:. The Human Resources Assistant will also provide exceptional customer service to all internal and...
Must have reliable vehicle and driver's license as work is all over the Niagara Region. Required license or certification:. G Class Driver's Licence....
Follow Community Service Pathway in order to help the client learn how to navigate the resources in the community....
Exemplifies and consistently demonstrates our core competencies of communication, innovation, change management, relationship building and leadership....
Identifies, plans and implements enhancements to applications and business processes, including application, user and user group configurations, new module...