Property Manager Job Opening in St. Catharines, ON - Rentals 101 Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Rentals 101 is a growing company in St. Catharines, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in January 2017 Rentals 101 is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Rentals 101 opens job opportunity for Property Manager located in St. Catharines, ON. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of January 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about Property Manager, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Property Manager January 2017Rentals 101 St. Catharines, ON
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to accomplish/complete majority of the tasks listed below plus much more in a timely/professional manner.
- Establish individual property rental rate by surveying local rental rates (Kijiji, competitor’s sites); calculating overhead costs, and determining break even numbers to run any given house
- Maintain property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises
- Attract tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
- Accomplish company financial objectives by collecting rents; forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures; initiating corrective action.
- Maintain properties by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
- Ensure proper follow up on all maintenance requests, collections reports and interactions/conversations with investors.
- Be self-sufficient and need very little supervision regarding day to day tasks
- Be pro-active and professional with problem solving day to day issues that may arise
- Have genuine interest in real estate and desire to potentially purchase rental properties to understand the full cycle of our business
- Be somewhat of a natural salesman(sell to tenants needs) as leasing will be major part of this position
- Relate well to the millennial generation, have a calm demeanor and not get flustered when things aren’t going as planned
- Be reliable and available to co-workers/tenants most hours of the day
- Strong finisher/closer when it comes to seeing jobs through or dealing with issues that may arise. Follow up and execution are necessary as the staff/tenants need to know their issues/assignments are being completed in a timely manner.
- Understand each investors individual goals as to obtain the best case scenario for them to create long term wealth and have them grow their properties with Rentals 10
Salary for this position will be in the 35k range with bonus potential. Please note all candidates must have their own transportation and not all candidates will be contacted for an interview
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 /year
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to apply Property Manager. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
As a member of the patient care team, the Ward Clerk works under the direction of the Clinical Manager or delegate and fulfills a variety of functions including...
Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human...
Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and a driving record satisfactory to the Company and its insurers....
Must possess a clean, valid, driver’s license; Required license or certification:. Willingness to obtain Ontario Class D, Z endorsement....
This position requires an individual to book spa appointments, greet clients, answer the phone, handle transactions, and much more....
Punch Presses, Brake Presses, Spot Welding, TIG Welding, Grinding, Shears and component assemblies. No phone calls please....
Required license or certification:. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include, welcoming visitors and callers to the dealership and directing them to the...
Valid class ‘G’ driver’s licence, with clean driver’s abstract. Successful completion of a recognized university business degree or college business program in...
To be able to operate all processing equipment in the Sauce/Fruit Plant ensuring your work is within our Customer specifications....