Property Manager Job Opening in St. Catharines, ON - Rentals 101 Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Rentals 101 is an evergrowing company in St. Catharines, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in August 2017 Rentals 101 is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Rentals 101 opens job opportunity for Property Manager put in St. Catharines, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of August 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're thinking about Property Manager, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Property Manager August 2017Rentals 101 St. Catharines, ON
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to accomplish/complete majority of the tasks listed below plus much more in a timely/professional manner.
- Establish individual property rental rate by surveying local rental rates (Kijiji, competitor’s sites); calculating overhead costs, and determining break even numbers to run any given house
- Maintain property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises
- Attract tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
- Accomplish company financial objectives by collecting rents; forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures; initiating corrective action.
- Maintain properties by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
- Ensure proper follow up on all maintenance requests, collections reports and interactions/conversations with investors.
- Be self-sufficient and need very little supervision regarding day to day tasks
- Be pro-active and professional with problem solving day to day issues that may arise
- Have genuine interest in real estate and desire to potentially purchase rental properties to understand the full cycle of our business
- Be somewhat of a natural salesman(sell to tenants needs) as leasing will be major part of this position
- Relate well to the millennial generation, have a calm demeanor and not get flustered when things aren’t going as planned
- Be reliable and available to co-workers/tenants most hours of the day
- Strong finisher/closer when it comes to seeing jobs through or dealing with issues that may arise. Follow up and execution are necessary as the staff/tenants need to know their issues/assignments are being completed in a timely manner.
- Understand each investors individual goals as to obtain the best case scenario for them to create long term wealth and have them grow their properties with Rentals 10
Salary for this position will be in the 35k range with bonus potential. Please note all candidates must have their own transportation and not all candidates will be contacted for an interview
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 /year
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use Property Manager. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply online and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
The Niagara Peninsula Conservation Authority (NPCA) was established in 1959 under the Conservation Authorities Act, and serves approximately half a million...
Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail;...
The Peace Bridge Duty Free is looking for a Cash Office Associate. The ideal candidate will be reliable, able to work with numbers with a good degree of...
Book Depot is looking for several part-time seasonal contract staff at our Thorold Distribution Centre for book handling positions. The hours are Saturdays 7
Establishing and promoting Habitat Niagara to the community through positive interactions with donors and customers....
This position will be responsible for leading this project through the engagement of stakeholders, researching internal and best practices leading to the...
We connect Personal Support Workers/Caregivers to families and top home care agencies based on your unique strengths and availability....
Answer incoming calls courteously & efficiently. Greet & assist internal and external customers. Is looking for a dynamic individual to fill a full-time & a...
Catharines, Ontario specializing in the manufacture of boilers, pressure vessels, rail tank cars and more. Trenergy welcomes and encourages applications from...