Property Manager Job Opening in St. Catharines, ON - Rentals 101 Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Rentals 101 is a swiftly growing company in St. Catharines, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in May 2017 Rentals 101 is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Rentals 101 opens job opportunity for Property Manager located in St. Catharines, ON. This option has been opened at the beginning of May 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Property Manager, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Property Manager May 2017Rentals 101 St. Catharines, ON
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to accomplish/complete majority of the tasks listed below plus much more in a timely/professional manner.
- Establish individual property rental rate by surveying local rental rates (Kijiji, competitor’s sites); calculating overhead costs, and determining break even numbers to run any given house
- Maintain property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises
- Attract tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
- Accomplish company financial objectives by collecting rents; forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures; initiating corrective action.
- Maintain properties by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
- Ensure proper follow up on all maintenance requests, collections reports and interactions/conversations with investors.
- Be self-sufficient and need very little supervision regarding day to day tasks
- Be pro-active and professional with problem solving day to day issues that may arise
- Have genuine interest in real estate and desire to potentially purchase rental properties to understand the full cycle of our business
- Be somewhat of a natural salesman(sell to tenants needs) as leasing will be major part of this position
- Relate well to the millennial generation, have a calm demeanor and not get flustered when things aren’t going as planned
- Be reliable and available to co-workers/tenants most hours of the day
- Strong finisher/closer when it comes to seeing jobs through or dealing with issues that may arise. Follow up and execution are necessary as the staff/tenants need to know their issues/assignments are being completed in a timely manner.
- Understand each investors individual goals as to obtain the best case scenario for them to create long term wealth and have them grow their properties with Rentals 10
Salary for this position will be in the 35k range with bonus potential. Please note all candidates must have their own transportation and not all candidates will be contacted for an interview
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 /year
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Property Manager. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
At Fallsview Casino Resort we provide our guests with incomparable casino player rewards and VIP treatment....
Answering phone calls. Located in beautiful Niagara Falls, we are a well-established laboratory and are looking for a qualified candidate who can perform all...
Maintaining product displays At Loblaw, it’s about our respect for the environment, sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the...
Takes initiative to elevate personal knowledge of all product categories in current and future merchandise and maintains awareness of store promotions, pricing...
Book Depot is looking for several full-time seasonal contract staff at our Thorold Distribution Centre. The hours are 7:30 am - 4:00 pm, Monday to Friday.
A private firm providing an invaluable service to the legal community since 1962 invites mature, reliable candidates to apply for office support staff positions...
General office duties ( phone calls, emails, filing etc.). Answer tenant questions and concerns in person/email/phone....
Must hold a valid Class M and/or controlled/commercial class driver’s licence, if applicable. Must hold a valid Ontario Class G driver’s licence for a minimum...
You are the first person customers see when entering the store and the last person customers will remember when exiting....