Property Manager Job Opening in St. Catharines, ON - Rentals 101 Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Rentals 101 is a swiftly growing organization in St. Catharines, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in October 2017 Rentals 101 is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Rentals 101 opens job opportunity for Property Manager placed in St. Catharines, ON. This option has been opened at the beginning of October 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in Property Manager, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Property Manager October 2017Rentals 101 St. Catharines, ON
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to accomplish/complete majority of the tasks listed below plus much more in a timely/professional manner.
- Establish individual property rental rate by surveying local rental rates (Kijiji, competitor’s sites); calculating overhead costs, and determining break even numbers to run any given house
- Maintain property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies; negotiating and enforcing leases; maintaining and securing premises
- Attract tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
- Accomplish company financial objectives by collecting rents; forecasting requirements; scheduling expenditures; initiating corrective action.
- Maintain properties by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; contracting with landscaping and snow removal services
- Ensure proper follow up on all maintenance requests, collections reports and interactions/conversations with investors.
- Be self-sufficient and need very little supervision regarding day to day tasks
- Be pro-active and professional with problem solving day to day issues that may arise
- Have genuine interest in real estate and desire to potentially purchase rental properties to understand the full cycle of our business
- Be somewhat of a natural salesman(sell to tenants needs) as leasing will be major part of this position
- Relate well to the millennial generation, have a calm demeanor and not get flustered when things aren’t going as planned
- Be reliable and available to co-workers/tenants most hours of the day
- Strong finisher/closer when it comes to seeing jobs through or dealing with issues that may arise. Follow up and execution are necessary as the staff/tenants need to know their issues/assignments are being completed in a timely manner.
- Understand each investors individual goals as to obtain the best case scenario for them to create long term wealth and have them grow their properties with Rentals 10
Salary for this position will be in the 35k range with bonus potential. Please note all candidates must have their own transportation and not all candidates will be contacted for an interview
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 /year
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use Property Manager. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
_No Phone Calls please. Organize and complete the re-marketing process for incoming vehicles. Strong computer and spreadsheet/data entry skills....
Now hiring at 222 Glendale Avenue, St....
A full valid driver’s license and clean driver’s record. 3 years of driving experience with a full valid license....
Answering phones with enthusiasm and engagement- scheduling appointments via computer- greeting and guiding patients upon their arrival- preparing charts-...
Job requirements Languages English Education College/CEGEP Experience Experience an asset How to apply By email: [email protected] View the full job...
Add to that the beautiful environment of the Niagara Region with its breathtaking nature trails, award-winning wineries, acclaimed arts and culture and post...
O Demonstrated knowledge and experience in dealing with mental health clients, their families and community agencies....
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. At Scotiabank, we offer a world class culture based on recognition, development...
Community Living – Grimsby, Lincoln & West Lincoln is a non-profit organization, which provides services and supports to children, youth and adults with an...