Internal Bookkeeper/Time and Billing Administrator Job Opening in Windsor, ON - Collins Barrow Windsor, LLP Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Collins Barrow Windsor, LLP is an evergrowing company in Windsor, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in August 2017 Collins Barrow Windsor, LLP is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Collins Barrow Windsor, LLP opens job chance of Internal Bookkeeper/Time and Billing Administrator placed in Windsor, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of August 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Internal Bookkeeper/Time and Billing Administrator, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Internal Bookkeeper/Time and Billing Administrator August 2017Collins Barrow Windsor, LLP Windsor, ON
Internal Bookkeeper/Time and Billing Administrator
Collins Barrow is one of the largest firms of chartered accountants in Canada with 45 offices and over 1275 partners and staff. We offer the opportunity to pursue your accounting career in a large firm.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Time and Billing administration involving entry and month end reports to Partners
- Internal monthly bookkeeping including monthly financial statements and HST returns
- Payroll summarization, journal entries and fixed asset schedules
- Preparation of invoices for partners as required
- Accounts payable and Accounts receivable
- Reports to National office
A successful candidate will have:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ work experience in a professional services work environment in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent prioritizing and organizational skills to handle multiple projects with conflicting deadlines.
- Proficiency in sage/simply, word, excel, and outlook.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, as well as being comfortable working in a fast paced/growing environment.
- Experience in dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
- Previous accounting experience an asset.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for continuous learning relevant to the role.
We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package based on experience and qualifications and the opportunity to excel in a dynamic public accounting environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Internal Bookkeeping: 3 years
- Time and Billing: 3 years
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Internal Bookkeeper/Time and Billing Administrator. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Serving our customers in the most efficient and courteous manner on the telephone and in person. Building a positive relationship with Head Office, local...
Answer all telephone calls in a timely, courteous and professional manner and route and/or screen appropriately....
Operate cash register, operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems, provide advice about merchandise, greet customers and discuss type...
Should have excellent communication and computer skills Must also be able to work well as part of a team and independently Must possess valid driver’s license....
Provide reception duties by answering the telephone and dealing with inquiries at the counter. 1 Permanent - Full Time, 200 Chatham St E, Windsor, West Region,...
The position is for preparation and chopping of all veggies/salad bar, slicing meats and cheese, dishwashing help, and light cooking when needed....
Towneplace Suites Marriott Windsor is offering an exciting opportunity for a guest-focused, friendly, outgoing individual to greet and assist guests as our...
Valid Class G driver's license. Handle cash and operate debit machine. Load, Secure and protect product in delivery vehicle and safely transport merchandise....
Facilitate a classroom training session with a SEA Claim student’s classmates and classroom teacher, utilizing existing lesson plans....