Internal Bookkeeper/Time and Billing Administrator Job Opening in Windsor, ON - Collins Barrow Windsor, LLP Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Collins Barrow Windsor, LLP is an evergrowing company in Windsor, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in January 2017 Collins Barrow Windsor, LLP is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Collins Barrow Windsor, LLP opens job opportunity for Internal Bookkeeper/Time and Billing Administrator placed in Windsor, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of January 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're thinking about Internal Bookkeeper/Time and Billing Administrator, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Internal Bookkeeper/Time and Billing Administrator January 2017Collins Barrow Windsor, LLP Windsor, ON
Internal Bookkeeper/Time and Billing Administrator
Collins Barrow is one of the largest firms of chartered accountants in Canada with 45 offices and over 1275 partners and staff. We offer the opportunity to pursue your accounting career in a large firm.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Time and Billing administration involving entry and month end reports to Partners
- Internal monthly bookkeeping including monthly financial statements and HST returns
- Payroll summarization, journal entries and fixed asset schedules
- Preparation of invoices for partners as required
- Accounts payable and Accounts receivable
- Reports to National office
A successful candidate will have:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ work experience in a professional services work environment in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent prioritizing and organizational skills to handle multiple projects with conflicting deadlines.
- Proficiency in sage/simply, word, excel, and outlook.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, as well as being comfortable working in a fast paced/growing environment.
- Experience in dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
- Previous accounting experience an asset.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for continuous learning relevant to the role.
We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package based on experience and qualifications and the opportunity to excel in a dynamic public accounting environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Internal Bookkeeping: 3 years
- Time and Billing: 3 years
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply Internal Bookkeeper/Time and Billing Administrator. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
FULL-TIME LICENCE CLERK*. \*PRIVATE\*ServiceOntario office located at 7755 Tecumseh Rd E....
This position is the crucial, first point of contact for all spa guests. We are currently looking for a Part-time Receptionist to work between 10hrs to 25hrs a...
We are looking for a Research Specialist to join our business development team on a full-time contractual basis....
A valid Ontario Driver’s License and access to a reliable vehicle required. In addition, this position supports the leadership team with regional program...
You are team oriented Energetic Friendly and outgoing You enjoy working in a fast paced, guest service environment You are available to work late on weekends...
Our capabilities range from market and consumer research, full concept development, design and engineering, testing and validation to world-class manufacturing....
You can interpret legal documents to determine appropriate community placements for offenders with complex discharge planning needs (non-association orders, non...
Must possess a valid Ontario driver’s license Class G and drive agency vehicles; Required license or certification:....
Also runs errands (a valid driver’s licence is required). Required license or certification:. Ensures property (interior and exterior) including sidewalks and...