Internal Bookkeeper/Time and Billing Administrator Job Opening in Windsor, ON - Collins Barrow Windsor, LLP Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Collins Barrow Windsor, LLP is a rapidly growing business in Windsor, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in October 2017 Collins Barrow Windsor, LLP is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Collins Barrow Windsor, LLP opens job opportunity for Internal Bookkeeper/Time and Billing Administrator positioned in Windsor, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the start of October 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Internal Bookkeeper/Time and Billing Administrator, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Internal Bookkeeper/Time and Billing Administrator October 2017Collins Barrow Windsor, LLP Windsor, ON
Internal Bookkeeper/Time and Billing Administrator
Collins Barrow is one of the largest firms of chartered accountants in Canada with 45 offices and over 1275 partners and staff. We offer the opportunity to pursue your accounting career in a large firm.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Time and Billing administration involving entry and month end reports to Partners
- Internal monthly bookkeeping including monthly financial statements and HST returns
- Payroll summarization, journal entries and fixed asset schedules
- Preparation of invoices for partners as required
- Accounts payable and Accounts receivable
- Reports to National office
A successful candidate will have:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ work experience in a professional services work environment in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent prioritizing and organizational skills to handle multiple projects with conflicting deadlines.
- Proficiency in sage/simply, word, excel, and outlook.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, as well as being comfortable working in a fast paced/growing environment.
- Experience in dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
- Previous accounting experience an asset.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for continuous learning relevant to the role.
We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package based on experience and qualifications and the opportunity to excel in a dynamic public accounting environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Internal Bookkeeping: 3 years
- Time and Billing: 3 years
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use Internal Bookkeeper/Time and Billing Administrator. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
The job responsibilities include but are not limited to, the quick and efficient input of vendor invoices into our business software along with the timely...
Supervise employees and daily operations in all areas; Reporting to the Coordinator, Guest Services Network (GSN), the Supervisor supervises and instructs...
Valid Ontario G driver’s license. Valid G license with clean abstract. Required license or certification:. Keep apprised of all applicable federal, provincial...
WFCU Credit Union will accommodate the needs of candidates with disabilities through our recruitment process as we are made aware of these requests....
Grade 12 required, University/College Degree an asset. Vary - on call basis from 0 - 40 hours per week. Gates is looking for*....
Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail;...
A valid G class driver’s license and a good driving record are required. Identify, research, schedule, host, shoot and edit community segments for newscast....
You will be expected to complete counter transactions, respond to telephone inquiries, open new accounts, identify client needs, recommend suitable products,...
On food processing lines and conveyers removing full containers from conveyors and packing goods into boxes. We are currently hiring for*....