Internal Bookkeeper/Time and Billing Administrator Job Opening in Windsor, ON - Collins Barrow Windsor, LLP Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Collins Barrow Windsor, LLP is a growing company in Windsor, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in December 2017 Collins Barrow Windsor, LLP is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Collins Barrow Windsor, LLP opens job chance of Internal Bookkeeper/Time and Billing Administrator put in Windsor, ON. This chance has been opened at the start of December 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Internal Bookkeeper/Time and Billing Administrator, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Internal Bookkeeper/Time and Billing Administrator December 2017Collins Barrow Windsor, LLP Windsor, ON
Internal Bookkeeper/Time and Billing Administrator
Collins Barrow is one of the largest firms of chartered accountants in Canada with 45 offices and over 1275 partners and staff. We offer the opportunity to pursue your accounting career in a large firm.
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Time and Billing administration involving entry and month end reports to Partners
- Internal monthly bookkeeping including monthly financial statements and HST returns
- Payroll summarization, journal entries and fixed asset schedules
- Preparation of invoices for partners as required
- Accounts payable and Accounts receivable
- Reports to National office
A successful candidate will have:
- Post-secondary diploma or degree.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ work experience in a professional services work environment in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent prioritizing and organizational skills to handle multiple projects with conflicting deadlines.
- Proficiency in sage/simply, word, excel, and outlook.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, as well as being comfortable working in a fast paced/growing environment.
- Experience in dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
- Previous accounting experience an asset.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for continuous learning relevant to the role.
We offer a very competitive salary and benefits package based on experience and qualifications and the opportunity to excel in a dynamic public accounting environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Internal Bookkeeping: 3 years
- Time and Billing: 3 years
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply Internal Bookkeeper/Time and Billing Administrator. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Must possess and MTO Class 'G' Driver's license in good standing. Diploma required in Communications, Marketing, Public or Community Relations, Event Planning,...
Some of the work includes responding to customer inquiries in person and on the telephone, providing information about licence rules and regulations, verifying...
The successful candidate will be able to multitask efficiently between assisting customers and completing assigned tasks....
University Degree (Master’s degree preferred). Certification as a Safety Professional and certified Joint Health and Safety Committee member is required....
A university degree or accredited community college diploma AND prior working experience in customer service is an asset....
Windsor, ON is currently seeking an Account Quality Control/Customs Processing Clerk (1 Year contract).*. Develop and maintain professional customer relations...
You will take on a full range of retail responsibilities, including serving customers, unloading trucks, handling stock, performing cashier and merchandising...
Reporting to the Employee Engagement Specialist, Windsor Casino Limited, the Employee Engagement Coordinator provides administrative and clerical support for...
Maintaining a pleasant demeanor with customers and work as a liaison on behalf of customer with government officials- Identifying sales prospects for business...