Pest Control Technician Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Professional Pco Services Inc.(PROPCO) Recruitment 2017
Pest Control Technician PROFESSIONAL P.C.O SERVICES INCORPORATED
About the Company: Professional P.C.O. Services Incorporated is an up and coming “Green in pest control services” providers to the property management sector. While specializing in pest control in apartment, condo and commercial accounts, we extend our environmentally sensitive services to residential home accounts, helping clients with problems of bed bugs, ants, rodents and other pests. We are composed of a great team of government licensed technicians. Our service areas currently range from Durham, to the Greater Toronto Area, to Hamilton and Peel, and all points in between.
Description: We have an opening for a full-time permanent Pest Control Technician in Durham region.
- Inspecting buildings and outside areas at regular intervals
- Preparing and spraying product on infested areas using mechanical or electric sprayer, and setting mechanical traps.
- Coaching and counseling clients to prevent pest infestation.
- Inspecting premises to identify infestation source, extent of damage, and access to infested locations.
- Studying preliminary reports and diagrams of infested area and determine treatment type required to eliminate and prevent recurrence of infestation.
- Performing other duties as required
- Valid Provincial pesticide license
- Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service and time management skills
- Ability to manage and work as part of a team
- Will have to undergo a criminal background
We provide a competitive salary/bonus package, health benefits, a company vehicle, and the potential for growth. We thank you for your interest, however, only those that qualify will be contacted for an interview. Thank you!
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
The Unit operates a service desk to handle Toronto Community Housing employees’ (our clients) requests for service during regular office hours spanning a 9-hour...
Prepare Lesson Plans and Curriculum as per Ministry Guidelines. Prepare developmentally appropriate teaching and learning resources....
Required license or certification:. Submit resume, cover letter and three current references by email using subject line 'Classroom Teacher'....
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes....
University Degree or Community College Diploma on related field or equivalent minimum 1 year training/work experience....
The Senior Financial Analyst will work with the Capital Markets & Leasing groups to perform various forms of financial analysis....
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act & the AGO’s Recruitment & Selection Policy for Staff, a request...
Valid Ontario Drivers' licence. Required license or certification:. Troubleshoot, adjust, align, replace, upgrade or repair computer equipment, assemblies and...
Valid Driver’s License (G2 or higher). Please send resume along with drivers abstract and you will be contacted to schedule an interview....