Documentation Control Clerk Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - ABBOTT LABORATORIES Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - ABBOTT LABORATORIES is a rapidly growing organization in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in July 2017 ABBOTT LABORATORIES is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. ABBOTT LABORATORIES opens job opportunity for Documentation Control Clerk placed in Ottawa, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of July 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're considering Documentation Control Clerk, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Documentation Control Clerk July 2017ABBOTT LABORATORIES Ottawa, ON
The point-of-care (POC) testing industry is changing faster than ever. At Abbott Point of Care, we’ve stayed ahead of the curve. We are a worldwide leader in fundamentally changing healthcare delivery at the point of care with solutions that are intuitive, innovative, reliable, and cost-effective for our customers.
As a member of the QA Documentation team, you will be responsible for process change requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process change requests, including DCO (Document Change Orders) and DCP (Design Change Package) on a daily basis which includes:
- Conducting a review to ensure that the request contains complete information;
- Evaluating the impact of change on related document requirements and/or the affected sites;
- Updating the documents;
- Routing documents to appropriate individuals for approval;
- Releasing documents.
- Process report type documents as required including, but not limited to: validations, verifications and engineering files.
- Research information in order to input change requests and other documentation changes and system changes.
- Maintains documentation records.
- Safeguard the environment and facilitate a safe and healthy workplace culture.
- Other miscellaneous duties as may be assigned.
Abbott Canada is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without discrimination based on factors such as race, sex, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, disability, age, citizenship, family or marital status, political beliefs, sexual preference or other factors included in human rights legislation.
Our diversity goals for recruitment, hiring, and retention are embedded in our corporate goals, and our diversity initiatives are supported by the highest level of the organization.
We strongly believe that a diverse workforce fosters more creative and innovative thinking throughout the organization. Creating an inclusive environment, where everyone is respected and valued, enables us to leverage our diversity as a business driver and strengthens our position as a global leader.
We will provide accommodation, accessible formats and/or communication supports required due to disability during our recruitment process upon request, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (Ontario). Requests may be made by contacting our head office at 1-800-361-7852.
Abbott strives to promote and maintain an inclusive, high-performing culture that allows all employees to reach their full potential and contribute to Abbott’s success.
Follow us on LinkedIn
- Typically requires 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High school diploma is a requirement.
- A two year college diploma preferably in a technical field or equivalent.
- Related experience would be considered an asset.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word and Excel.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Coordinating and planning skills, ability to work in a multitask environment.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to be able to deal with people on all organizational levels.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of configuration management principles would be considered an asset.
- A keen interest in continuous learning.
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use Documentation Control Clerk. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Reporting to the Manager, Career Services and Welcome Centre, Student Support Services, the incumbent is responsible for providing comprehensive clerical and...
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of the community, excited by leading-edge medical technology, and as committed to...
\*To verify and confirm the daily cash, and credit card deposits, reconciling deposits against the Front Office system and bank records....
Applicants who apply to this selection process must include in their application a valid e-mail address and make sure this address is functional at all times...
Oral communication skills to provide detailed explanations, accurate interpretations of policies and procedures to customers and provide advice to customers...
As part of Algonquin College’s Community Employment Services team, the incumbent is responsible for supporting the full suite of Ministry of Advanced Education...
Reporting to the Manager, the Program Assistant - CISS is responsible for assisting the educator in supporting a child (ren) with special needs at the Headstart...
We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services and aviation services....
At PepsiCo Foods Canada, you will have the opportunity to learn what it takes to develop and sustain a growing snack food business and stretch your current...