Documentation Control Clerk Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - ABBOTT LABORATORIES Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - ABBOTT LABORATORIES is a quickly growing provider in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in September 2017 ABBOTT LABORATORIES is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. ABBOTT LABORATORIES opens job chance for Documentation Control Clerk positioned in Ottawa, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of September 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Documentation Control Clerk, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Documentation Control Clerk September 2017ABBOTT LABORATORIES Ottawa, ON
The point-of-care (POC) testing industry is changing faster than ever. At Abbott Point of Care, we’ve stayed ahead of the curve. We are a worldwide leader in fundamentally changing healthcare delivery at the point of care with solutions that are intuitive, innovative, reliable, and cost-effective for our customers.
As a member of the QA Documentation team, you will be responsible for process change requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process change requests, including DCO (Document Change Orders) and DCP (Design Change Package) on a daily basis which includes:
- Conducting a review to ensure that the request contains complete information;
- Evaluating the impact of change on related document requirements and/or the affected sites;
- Updating the documents;
- Routing documents to appropriate individuals for approval;
- Releasing documents.
- Process report type documents as required including, but not limited to: validations, verifications and engineering files.
- Research information in order to input change requests and other documentation changes and system changes.
- Maintains documentation records.
- Safeguard the environment and facilitate a safe and healthy workplace culture.
- Other miscellaneous duties as may be assigned.
Abbott Canada is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without discrimination based on factors such as race, sex, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, disability, age, citizenship, family or marital status, political beliefs, sexual preference or other factors included in human rights legislation.
Our diversity goals for recruitment, hiring, and retention are embedded in our corporate goals, and our diversity initiatives are supported by the highest level of the organization.
We strongly believe that a diverse workforce fosters more creative and innovative thinking throughout the organization. Creating an inclusive environment, where everyone is respected and valued, enables us to leverage our diversity as a business driver and strengthens our position as a global leader.
We will provide accommodation, accessible formats and/or communication supports required due to disability during our recruitment process upon request, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (Ontario). Requests may be made by contacting our head office at 1-800-361-7852.
Abbott strives to promote and maintain an inclusive, high-performing culture that allows all employees to reach their full potential and contribute to Abbott’s success.
Follow us on LinkedIn
- Typically requires 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High school diploma is a requirement.
- A two year college diploma preferably in a technical field or equivalent.
- Related experience would be considered an asset.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word and Excel.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Coordinating and planning skills, ability to work in a multitask environment.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to be able to deal with people on all organizational levels.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of configuration management principles would be considered an asset.
- A keen interest in continuous learning.
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to apply Documentation Control Clerk. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
University (BSc or MSc) or College degree in Biological Sciences. Jeans and T-shirt if you’re not meeting customers. To help develop real-time PCR assays....
A valid Ontario unrestricted G class driver’s license (or provincial equivalent) and access to a vehicle for offsite events and meetings....
Acting as a Welcome Ambassador for our arriving guests at the Ottawa Airport and encourage and assist guests to utilize the self service kiosks....
CNA advances the practice and profession of nursing by collaborating with health industry leaders and stakeholders to improve health outcomes and strengthen...
Participate in the development of new product release (testing, assembly process and documentation). Understanding in handling and working with electronic...
Processing a high volume of e-mails and incoming phone calls. Operate as the liaison between our Costco.ca customers, vendors, buying and operations staff....
We work closely with the Australian Consulate-General in Toronto, the Australian Consulate in Vancouver and the Canadian Government and business community to...
Post Secondary Degree an asset Pleasant and friendly mannerism. Basic computer skills that include a combination of experience in a Windows Operating System, e...
Answer the telephone in a courteous and professional manner while ensuring confidentiality.Direct callers seeking information to the appropriate sources....