Documentation Control Clerk Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - ABBOTT LABORATORIES Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - ABBOTT LABORATORIES is a growing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in October 2017 ABBOTT LABORATORIES is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. ABBOTT LABORATORIES opens job opportunity for Documentation Control Clerk located in Ottawa, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of October 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're considering Documentation Control Clerk, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Documentation Control Clerk October 2017ABBOTT LABORATORIES Ottawa, ON
The point-of-care (POC) testing industry is changing faster than ever. At Abbott Point of Care, we’ve stayed ahead of the curve. We are a worldwide leader in fundamentally changing healthcare delivery at the point of care with solutions that are intuitive, innovative, reliable, and cost-effective for our customers.
As a member of the QA Documentation team, you will be responsible for process change requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process change requests, including DCO (Document Change Orders) and DCP (Design Change Package) on a daily basis which includes:
- Conducting a review to ensure that the request contains complete information;
- Evaluating the impact of change on related document requirements and/or the affected sites;
- Updating the documents;
- Routing documents to appropriate individuals for approval;
- Releasing documents.
- Process report type documents as required including, but not limited to: validations, verifications and engineering files.
- Research information in order to input change requests and other documentation changes and system changes.
- Maintains documentation records.
- Safeguard the environment and facilitate a safe and healthy workplace culture.
- Other miscellaneous duties as may be assigned.
Abbott Canada is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without discrimination based on factors such as race, sex, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, disability, age, citizenship, family or marital status, political beliefs, sexual preference or other factors included in human rights legislation.
Our diversity goals for recruitment, hiring, and retention are embedded in our corporate goals, and our diversity initiatives are supported by the highest level of the organization.
We strongly believe that a diverse workforce fosters more creative and innovative thinking throughout the organization. Creating an inclusive environment, where everyone is respected and valued, enables us to leverage our diversity as a business driver and strengthens our position as a global leader.
We will provide accommodation, accessible formats and/or communication supports required due to disability during our recruitment process upon request, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (Ontario). Requests may be made by contacting our head office at 1-800-361-7852.
Abbott strives to promote and maintain an inclusive, high-performing culture that allows all employees to reach their full potential and contribute to Abbott’s success.
Follow us on LinkedIn
- Typically requires 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High school diploma is a requirement.
- A two year college diploma preferably in a technical field or equivalent.
- Related experience would be considered an asset.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word and Excel.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Coordinating and planning skills, ability to work in a multitask environment.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to be able to deal with people on all organizational levels.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of configuration management principles would be considered an asset.
- A keen interest in continuous learning.
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply Documentation Control Clerk. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Must be willing to travel with a valid passport. Provide excellent customer service and support Child Check-Mate (CCM) customers / end-users....
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of the community, excited by leading-edge medical technology, and as committed to...
We are looking for a Dishwasher to join our kitchen staff and maintain cleanliness around our restaurant. Dishwasher responsibilities include collecting used...
Greet clients, book appointments and answer the phones when reception on vacation. Maintain efficient filing system for the practice....
Please be aware that the time to procure a criminal record check varies by location and you should contact your local police service to determine the processing...
The Children’s Aid Society of Ottawa (CAS) is non-profit community organization funded by the Government of Ontario, legally mandated to protect children and...
Reporting to the Director, Student Support Services, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support, is the overall contact...
Answers telephone and correspondence inquiries by supporting RCM clients with all inquiries related to their client profiles by keeping a first call resolution...