Documentation Control Clerk Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - ABBOTT LABORATORIES Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - ABBOTT LABORATORIES is a rapidly growing organization in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in February 2017 ABBOTT LABORATORIES is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. ABBOTT LABORATORIES opens job chance of Documentation Control Clerk placed in Ottawa, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of February 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're interested in Documentation Control Clerk, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Documentation Control Clerk February 2017ABBOTT LABORATORIES Ottawa, ON
The point-of-care (POC) testing industry is changing faster than ever. At Abbott Point of Care, we’ve stayed ahead of the curve. We are a worldwide leader in fundamentally changing healthcare delivery at the point of care with solutions that are intuitive, innovative, reliable, and cost-effective for our customers.
As a member of the QA Documentation team, you will be responsible for process change requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process change requests, including DCO (Document Change Orders) and DCP (Design Change Package) on a daily basis which includes:
- Conducting a review to ensure that the request contains complete information;
- Evaluating the impact of change on related document requirements and/or the affected sites;
- Updating the documents;
- Routing documents to appropriate individuals for approval;
- Releasing documents.
- Process report type documents as required including, but not limited to: validations, verifications and engineering files.
- Research information in order to input change requests and other documentation changes and system changes.
- Maintains documentation records.
- Safeguard the environment and facilitate a safe and healthy workplace culture.
- Other miscellaneous duties as may be assigned.
Abbott Canada is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without discrimination based on factors such as race, sex, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion, disability, age, citizenship, family or marital status, political beliefs, sexual preference or other factors included in human rights legislation.
Our diversity goals for recruitment, hiring, and retention are embedded in our corporate goals, and our diversity initiatives are supported by the highest level of the organization.
We strongly believe that a diverse workforce fosters more creative and innovative thinking throughout the organization. Creating an inclusive environment, where everyone is respected and valued, enables us to leverage our diversity as a business driver and strengthens our position as a global leader.
We will provide accommodation, accessible formats and/or communication supports required due to disability during our recruitment process upon request, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (Ontario). Requests may be made by contacting our head office at 1-800-361-7852.
Abbott strives to promote and maintain an inclusive, high-performing culture that allows all employees to reach their full potential and contribute to Abbott’s success.
Follow us on LinkedIn
- Typically requires 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High school diploma is a requirement.
- A two year college diploma preferably in a technical field or equivalent.
- Related experience would be considered an asset.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word and Excel.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Coordinating and planning skills, ability to work in a multitask environment.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to be able to deal with people on all organizational levels.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of configuration management principles would be considered an asset.
- A keen interest in continuous learning.
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to apply Documentation Control Clerk. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Answer telephones and assist students. Access to our generous employee benefits program. Typing of documents....
Answer enquiries received by the HR Contact Centre through all communication channels, evaluate the problem, exercise discretion and judgement when selecting...
If you’re looking for a job where what you do has a positive impact on your community as well as our environment, you will love working at Value Village!...
The Central Receptionist also provides a broad range of clerical/reception support to all components of the Sandy Hill Community Health Centre....
Ensure shipping orders are processed properly through shipping product examination, packaging and assembly operations....
Le/la commis d’étage à la responsabilité de la gestion des dossiers cliniques des patients, de la réservation au préalable des procédures chirurgicales et...
Proposes program ideas, suggests and lines up guests or interviewees, prepares background notes and questions, interviews on or off air, and provides narration...
Knowledge of policies, procedures and practices associated with human resources, finance and administration....
FedEx delivers a comprehensive total rewards program with a full spectrum of benefits to meet your diverse needs:....