$TEC - Tech Services Representative Job Opening in Calgary, AB - Staples Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Staples is an evergrowing company in Calgary, AB. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in January 2017 Staples is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Staples opens job chance of $TEC - Tech Services Representative placed in Calgary, AB. This chance has been opened at the beginning of January 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about $TEC - Tech Services Representative, please read about the terms and conditions below.
$TEC - Tech Services Representative January 2017Staples Calgary, AB
Tech Services Representative is responsible to effectively sell Tech services and products. They will install, configure, upgrade, troubleshoot and repair computer hardware and operating systems. They are responsible for establishing and maintaining sales and service excellence by assigning the highest priority to customer satisfaction and demonstrating quality in every aspect of work.
Stores that achieve $2,000 in weekly Tech Services sales are eligible for this position. Please refer to the Store Retail Tech Services Guide.
• Maximizes sales opportunities with every customer by using current selling techniques and company programs.
• Promotes selling of technology services and supports a selling culture in order to achieve current goals and targets.
• Arranges service appointments, performs In Store/In Home computer upgrades, repairs and setups and follows up with customers.
• Ensures high quality execution of all technology services to minimize rework.
• Provides training and coaching to associates on technology services as required.
• Effectively resolves customer concerns and escalates to management when appropriate.
• Performs follow up calls to solicit feedback on sales, promote additional products and services where applicable.
• Facilitates repairs to be done by the Warranty Depot or third party repair facilities to ensure satisfactory customer service standard.
• Capable to follow RUSCOMP procedures effectively.
• Provides coverage and assistance in the technology department where business needs require and as associate training supports.
• Understands and adheres to all privacy and information management policies and procedures.
• Properly secures company and customer assets and physical inventory and follows all loss prevention procedures.
• Has a complete understanding of all company policies and procedures related to this position, as outlined in the training checklist.
• Checks all sources of communication for information (white boards, bulletin boards, portal, etc).
• Identifies and communicates suggestions for improvements in all areas of business.
• Maintains general cleanliness of all tech room and workstations as assigned, according to company standards.
• Maintains a safe working environment and follows all company protocols for safety and is required to report any unsafe working conditions to a manager.
• As per policy, required to have personal parcels (bags, totes, backpacks, purses, etc.) checked by a manager prior to leaving the store premises.
• Verifiable and demonstrated skill in performing services/upgrades to all types of computers.
• Demonstrates strong selling ability.
• Ability to make appropriate product recommendations to customers.
• Capacity to communicate with customers effectively using a variety of mediums.
• Ability to resolve customer concerns in a diplomatic manner.
• Ability to make decisions with integrity that supports company guidelines and makes good business sense.
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize efficiently and effectively to handle their daily responsibilities and serve our customers.
• Ability to work effectively with ongoing distractions is necessary.
• Can engage appropriately and work as part of a team.
• Capacity to work independently and seek out assistance as required.
• Able to work flexible schedule.
6 months to 1 year of previously related experience is preferred.
Technical system diagnostic and upgrades/repair experience is preferred.
Working towards or successful completion of high school is preferred.
• Conditions of the work environment are such that minor stress and physical discomfort may occur.
• A moderate amount of physical effort is required while handling technology equipment.
* Please note that candidates who wish to apply for the position will be requested to consent to having a criminal background check conducted on them.
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-866-782-7537.
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use $TEC - Tech Services Representative. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Data Entry, Production and Processing of all Civil and Criminal Court Orders. General office duties, including telephone, fax and incoming mail....
Small friendly team. The ability to start on Monday 9th January. We are currently recruiting for 6 x Customer Service Agents for an immediate start for a 2-3...
Answer the phone promptly demonstrating an ability to listen and empathize with crew members while ensuring a high level of internal guest satisfaction....
Join our Talent Community and get the inside scoop on the jobs, career paths, and recruitment events that matter to you. Join our Talent Community....
A valid Alberta driver's license obtained for a minimum of 2 years is required. Please include a valid email address if possible, as booking interviews via...
Valid Class 5 Alberta Driver’s license with a maximum of six demerits. If you are a highly motivated and experienced individual we invite you to send your...
And while we are working to responsibly develop petroleum resources and contribute to the communities where we live and work, we are also developing our...
This position is accountable for supporting the linguistic development of ELL students, facilitating communication, and providing input into the programming of...
Flexible benefits program including health, medical, dental and life. Access to personal development and technical training programs....