General Labour Job Opening in Surrey, BC - Armtec LP Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Armtec LP is a speedily growing business in Surrey, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in April 2017 Armtec LP is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Armtec LP opens job chance of General Labour put in Surrey, BC. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of April 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're interested in General Labour, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
General Labour April 2017Armtec LP Surrey, BC
Armtec is a leading global infrastructure and construction materials company that combines creative engineered solutions, relevant advice, dedicated people, proven products and a national presence with a local focus on exceptional customer service. We have approximately 1,200 employees within our 38 locations in Canada, including production facilities and offices in every region. We have a global customer base with projects around the world.
The General Labourer will report directly to the Lead Hand in the applicable department. All employees classified within this group are expected to have a keen interest in health and safety and adequate knowledge of Armtec procedures for equipment and products to perform the job duties efficiently and with a quality conscious manner.
- Works in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations; as well as the Company Health and Safety Responsibilities and Accountabilities and actively promotes Armtec’s EVERYBODY | EVERYWHERE | EVERYTIME safety vision.
- Learn and embrace the idea that quality is built into processes, products, and services that we deliver to our internal and external customers.
- Able to demonstrate adequate knowledge and understanding of the manufacturing techniques (including stripping, mobile equipment operation, set-up, stockpiling, etc.) required for use of company equipment, moulds, etc.
- Understand and follow operational procedures and assist in training junior personnel.
- Understand the requirements of 5S and apply basic principles of Lean Manufacturing by assisting with changes and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conduct daily checks on equipment that is applicable to the job.
- Learn techniques, procedures, use of equipment and moulds from trainers appointed by a supervisor.
- Communicate in a professional manner with the public and other employees
- In order to maintain a multi-task workforce you will be required to perform work in other classifications when the need arises. Thereby increasing your knowledge and skills.
- When the occasion arises, and workload dictates, perform work in other classifications as skills permit.
- Previous Machine operation experience would be an asset
- Any additional duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Lead Hand
- Knows procedures and work instructions related to the work
- Knows company’s policy and objectives
- Knows criteria’s for quality of own work
- Ensure own work fulfil requirements
- Knows critical inspection points for relevant products
- Possess basic understanding of ISO philosophy and CSA
- Pursue internal training in forklift, propane, lean, quality, and OSHA
- Learn to operate production equipment and tools pertaining to the position
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
Job Type: Full-time
- Surrey, BC
- High school or equivalent
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use General Labour. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Accurately, quickly, and courteously processing all transactions at the Register. Toys”R”Us is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers reasonable...
A valid class 5 BC Driver’s Licence in good standing is required as well as the ability to ride a bicycle off-road....
What does it take to be a successful member of the Cineplex Team?You are team orientedEnergeticFriendly and outgoingYou enjoy working in a fast paced, guest...
A valid BC Driver's License is required. With 47 ports of call, 34 vessels, and more than 500 sailings every day, BC Ferries is the largest independently-owned...
The Administrative Coordinator position is an exempt position assisting the Departmental Administrative Coordinator, reporting to the General Manager,...
Ake charge of a customers needs by asking questions, listening, and answering or finding a supervisor to answer any customer concerns....
Reporting to the Manager, Community Development Business Support, in this unionized position you will be primarily responsible for providing front-line customer...
The Client Information Specialist position serves as the initial customer contact for telephone calls to Lifelabs....
BC Class 5 (full-privilege) driver’s license or equivalent driver’s license for where you reside. In order to be considered for this position, candidates must...
Responding to a wide range of inquiries (written, telephone and in person) from stakeholders, and maintains effective relationships with the general public,...