General Labour Job Opening in Surrey, BC - Armtec LP Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Armtec LP is a swiftly growing firm in Surrey, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in July 2017 Armtec LP is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Armtec LP opens job chance for General Labour located in Surrey, BC. This chance has been opened at the start of July 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're interested in General Labour, please read about the terms and conditions below.
General Labour July 2017Armtec LP Surrey, BC
Armtec is a leading global infrastructure and construction materials company that combines creative engineered solutions, relevant advice, dedicated people, proven products and a national presence with a local focus on exceptional customer service. We have approximately 1,200 employees within our 38 locations in Canada, including production facilities and offices in every region. We have a global customer base with projects around the world.
The General Labourer will report directly to the Lead Hand in the applicable department. All employees classified within this group are expected to have a keen interest in health and safety and adequate knowledge of Armtec procedures for equipment and products to perform the job duties efficiently and with a quality conscious manner.
- Works in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations; as well as the Company Health and Safety Responsibilities and Accountabilities and actively promotes Armtec’s EVERYBODY | EVERYWHERE | EVERYTIME safety vision.
- Learn and embrace the idea that quality is built into processes, products, and services that we deliver to our internal and external customers.
- Able to demonstrate adequate knowledge and understanding of the manufacturing techniques (including stripping, mobile equipment operation, set-up, stockpiling, etc.) required for use of company equipment, moulds, etc.
- Understand and follow operational procedures and assist in training junior personnel.
- Understand the requirements of 5S and apply basic principles of Lean Manufacturing by assisting with changes and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conduct daily checks on equipment that is applicable to the job.
- Learn techniques, procedures, use of equipment and moulds from trainers appointed by a supervisor.
- Communicate in a professional manner with the public and other employees
- In order to maintain a multi-task workforce you will be required to perform work in other classifications when the need arises. Thereby increasing your knowledge and skills.
- When the occasion arises, and workload dictates, perform work in other classifications as skills permit.
- Previous Machine operation experience would be an asset
- Any additional duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Lead Hand
- Knows procedures and work instructions related to the work
- Knows company’s policy and objectives
- Knows criteria’s for quality of own work
- Ensure own work fulfil requirements
- Knows critical inspection points for relevant products
- Possess basic understanding of ISO philosophy and CSA
- Pursue internal training in forklift, propane, lean, quality, and OSHA
- Learn to operate production equipment and tools pertaining to the position
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
Job Type: Full-time
- Surrey, BC
- High school or equivalent
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to apply General Labour. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
A current certificate is preferred. Posses or previously held a forklift counter balance operator certificate....
A great group of team members to work with!A dynamic, fast paced working environmentOpportunities for career development so you can grow with usAn organization...
When applying please include a valid phone number so we can contact you. Pathfinder Youth Centre Society is currently looking for applicants for a paid 19 week...
The ability to type a minimum of 40 net words per minute is essential. Reporting to the Records Coordinator - RCMP, you will be responsible in this unionized...
AR, filing, resolve problems, explain procedures. RecTec Industries Inc., is a Delta-based distributor of outdoor recreation equipment for the communities of BC...
DIVERSEcity Community Resources Society is accepting applications for a part time Accounts Receivable and Payable Assistant in the Administration Department....
These include including collecting, typing, editing program correspondence, tracking program expenses, checking and tracking supplies and inventory, booking...
Entry level position is great fit for someone willing to learn who enjoys working in a team environment. We currently are accepting applications for Warehouse...
We are looking for warehouse superstars to join our amazing teams! Get paid $16.50/hour + up to $7/Hour Incentives + 4% vacation pay + up to $500.00 Signing...