General Labour Job Opening in Surrey, BC - Armtec LP Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Armtec LP is a rapidly growing provider in Surrey, BC. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in October 2017 Armtec LP is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Armtec LP opens job chance for General Labour put in Surrey, BC. This prospect has been opened at the start of October 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're considering General Labour, please read about the terms and conditions below.
General Labour October 2017Armtec LP Surrey, BC
Armtec is a leading global infrastructure and construction materials company that combines creative engineered solutions, relevant advice, dedicated people, proven products and a national presence with a local focus on exceptional customer service. We have approximately 1,200 employees within our 38 locations in Canada, including production facilities and offices in every region. We have a global customer base with projects around the world.
The General Labourer will report directly to the Lead Hand in the applicable department. All employees classified within this group are expected to have a keen interest in health and safety and adequate knowledge of Armtec procedures for equipment and products to perform the job duties efficiently and with a quality conscious manner.
- Works in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations; as well as the Company Health and Safety Responsibilities and Accountabilities and actively promotes Armtec’s EVERYBODY | EVERYWHERE | EVERYTIME safety vision.
- Learn and embrace the idea that quality is built into processes, products, and services that we deliver to our internal and external customers.
- Able to demonstrate adequate knowledge and understanding of the manufacturing techniques (including stripping, mobile equipment operation, set-up, stockpiling, etc.) required for use of company equipment, moulds, etc.
- Understand and follow operational procedures and assist in training junior personnel.
- Understand the requirements of 5S and apply basic principles of Lean Manufacturing by assisting with changes and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conduct daily checks on equipment that is applicable to the job.
- Learn techniques, procedures, use of equipment and moulds from trainers appointed by a supervisor.
- Communicate in a professional manner with the public and other employees
- In order to maintain a multi-task workforce you will be required to perform work in other classifications when the need arises. Thereby increasing your knowledge and skills.
- When the occasion arises, and workload dictates, perform work in other classifications as skills permit.
- Previous Machine operation experience would be an asset
- Any additional duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Lead Hand
- Knows procedures and work instructions related to the work
- Knows company’s policy and objectives
- Knows criteria’s for quality of own work
- Ensure own work fulfil requirements
- Knows critical inspection points for relevant products
- Possess basic understanding of ISO philosophy and CSA
- Pursue internal training in forklift, propane, lean, quality, and OSHA
- Learn to operate production equipment and tools pertaining to the position
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
Job Type: Full-time
- Surrey, BC
- High school or equivalent
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply General Labour. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
The purpose of the Volunteer Program Assistant position is to develop and implement the Inter-Cultural Share and Care program by providing community based...
Home Health serving the Fraser Health Community South Fraser located in. Provide reception and administrative support to the Home Health team....
Patton & Cooke Co., a leading company located in Surrey, BC that provides high voltage equipment solutions worldwide is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated...
When applying please include a valid phone number so we can contact you. The program also offers multiple industry certifications such as Foodsafe, OFA Level 1,...
Using Social Media to share and deliver current District activity. The ideal candidates should possess excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to be...
BC Class 5 (full-privilege) driver’s license or equivalent driver’s license for where you reside. In order to be considered for this position, candidates must...
You must take the 2 day class at a cost of $249.00. We offer medical, dental, RRSP plans and excellent wages. Get CERTIFIED to become a Traffic Control Person....
Current registration with the College of Registered Psychologists of BC. To join a multidisciplinary team that is passionate in their work with youth and...
Team Tim Hortons Scholarship Program*. Tim Hortons located at 14445 64 Avenue Surrey BC.*. Enjoy working with a successful team in a safe environment*....