General Labour Job Opening in Surrey, BC - Armtec LP Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Armtec LP is a rapidly growing organization in Surrey, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in March 2017 Armtec LP is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Armtec LP opens job opportunity for General Labour placed in Surrey, BC. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of March 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're interested in General Labour, please read about the terms and conditions below.
General Labour March 2017Armtec LP Surrey, BC
Armtec is a leading global infrastructure and construction materials company that combines creative engineered solutions, relevant advice, dedicated people, proven products and a national presence with a local focus on exceptional customer service. We have approximately 1,200 employees within our 38 locations in Canada, including production facilities and offices in every region. We have a global customer base with projects around the world.
The General Labourer will report directly to the Lead Hand in the applicable department. All employees classified within this group are expected to have a keen interest in health and safety and adequate knowledge of Armtec procedures for equipment and products to perform the job duties efficiently and with a quality conscious manner.
- Works in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations; as well as the Company Health and Safety Responsibilities and Accountabilities and actively promotes Armtec’s EVERYBODY | EVERYWHERE | EVERYTIME safety vision.
- Learn and embrace the idea that quality is built into processes, products, and services that we deliver to our internal and external customers.
- Able to demonstrate adequate knowledge and understanding of the manufacturing techniques (including stripping, mobile equipment operation, set-up, stockpiling, etc.) required for use of company equipment, moulds, etc.
- Understand and follow operational procedures and assist in training junior personnel.
- Understand the requirements of 5S and apply basic principles of Lean Manufacturing by assisting with changes and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conduct daily checks on equipment that is applicable to the job.
- Learn techniques, procedures, use of equipment and moulds from trainers appointed by a supervisor.
- Communicate in a professional manner with the public and other employees
- In order to maintain a multi-task workforce you will be required to perform work in other classifications when the need arises. Thereby increasing your knowledge and skills.
- When the occasion arises, and workload dictates, perform work in other classifications as skills permit.
- Previous Machine operation experience would be an asset
- Any additional duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Lead Hand
- Knows procedures and work instructions related to the work
- Knows company’s policy and objectives
- Knows criteria’s for quality of own work
- Ensure own work fulfil requirements
- Knows critical inspection points for relevant products
- Possess basic understanding of ISO philosophy and CSA
- Pursue internal training in forklift, propane, lean, quality, and OSHA
- Learn to operate production equipment and tools pertaining to the position
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
Job Type: Full-time
- Surrey, BC
- High school or equivalent
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use General Labour. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job