General Labour Job Opening in Surrey, BC - Armtec LP Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Armtec LP is a growing company in Surrey, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in December 2017 Armtec LP is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Armtec LP opens job chance of General Labour located in Surrey, BC. This chance has been opened at the start of December 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're thinking about General Labour, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
General Labour December 2017Armtec LP Surrey, BC
Armtec is a leading global infrastructure and construction materials company that combines creative engineered solutions, relevant advice, dedicated people, proven products and a national presence with a local focus on exceptional customer service. We have approximately 1,200 employees within our 38 locations in Canada, including production facilities and offices in every region. We have a global customer base with projects around the world.
The General Labourer will report directly to the Lead Hand in the applicable department. All employees classified within this group are expected to have a keen interest in health and safety and adequate knowledge of Armtec procedures for equipment and products to perform the job duties efficiently and with a quality conscious manner.
- Works in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations; as well as the Company Health and Safety Responsibilities and Accountabilities and actively promotes Armtec’s EVERYBODY | EVERYWHERE | EVERYTIME safety vision.
- Learn and embrace the idea that quality is built into processes, products, and services that we deliver to our internal and external customers.
- Able to demonstrate adequate knowledge and understanding of the manufacturing techniques (including stripping, mobile equipment operation, set-up, stockpiling, etc.) required for use of company equipment, moulds, etc.
- Understand and follow operational procedures and assist in training junior personnel.
- Understand the requirements of 5S and apply basic principles of Lean Manufacturing by assisting with changes and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conduct daily checks on equipment that is applicable to the job.
- Learn techniques, procedures, use of equipment and moulds from trainers appointed by a supervisor.
- Communicate in a professional manner with the public and other employees
- In order to maintain a multi-task workforce you will be required to perform work in other classifications when the need arises. Thereby increasing your knowledge and skills.
- When the occasion arises, and workload dictates, perform work in other classifications as skills permit.
- Previous Machine operation experience would be an asset
- Any additional duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Lead Hand
- Knows procedures and work instructions related to the work
- Knows company’s policy and objectives
- Knows criteria’s for quality of own work
- Ensure own work fulfil requirements
- Knows critical inspection points for relevant products
- Possess basic understanding of ISO philosophy and CSA
- Pursue internal training in forklift, propane, lean, quality, and OSHA
- Learn to operate production equipment and tools pertaining to the position
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
Job Type: Full-time
- Surrey, BC
- High school or equivalent
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use General Labour. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
A valid CDL will be required and a current BC Drivers abstract must be provided at the time of interview.o. Required license or certification:....
Answering phone calls. Receiving monthly payments. Assist teachers with photocopying if needed. Call students if lessons are missed....
Have a driver's license and a reliable vehicle. Responding to emails and answering incoming calls with warmth and confidence....
What does it take to be a successful member of the Cineplex Team?You are team orientedEnergeticFriendly and outgoingYou enjoy working in a fast paced, guest...
Valid British Columbia Class 5 Drivers License. Maintaining records, reporting on field staff resources disposition and contact times, field staff resources...
We have an outstanding reputation in the local community and strive to be the clinic of choice in our area. Assisting clients in booking appointments, paying...
Be responsible for filing, scanning, creating correspondence and providing information to other staff in regards to information contained in the RCMP Electronic...
Must possess a Class 5 driver’s license with a minimum of three years accident/violation free driving. Facilities – Warehouse....
5 weeks of Job Search and Life Skills sessions and Short Term Occupational Certification Training. EMPLOYMENT CONNECT PROGRAM (Surrey, Coquitlam, Burnaby &...