General Labour Job Opening in Surrey, BC - Armtec LP Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Armtec LP is a swiftly growing company in Surrey, BC. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in January 2017 Armtec LP is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Armtec LP opens job chance of General Labour located in Surrey, BC. This prospect has been opened at the start of January 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're enthusiastic about General Labour, please read about the conditions and terms below.
General Labour January 2017Armtec LP Surrey, BC
Armtec is a leading global infrastructure and construction materials company that combines creative engineered solutions, relevant advice, dedicated people, proven products and a national presence with a local focus on exceptional customer service. We have approximately 1,200 employees within our 38 locations in Canada, including production facilities and offices in every region. We have a global customer base with projects around the world.
The General Labourer will report directly to the Lead Hand in the applicable department. All employees classified within this group are expected to have a keen interest in health and safety and adequate knowledge of Armtec procedures for equipment and products to perform the job duties efficiently and with a quality conscious manner.
- Works in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations; as well as the Company Health and Safety Responsibilities and Accountabilities and actively promotes Armtec’s EVERYBODY | EVERYWHERE | EVERYTIME safety vision.
- Learn and embrace the idea that quality is built into processes, products, and services that we deliver to our internal and external customers.
- Able to demonstrate adequate knowledge and understanding of the manufacturing techniques (including stripping, mobile equipment operation, set-up, stockpiling, etc.) required for use of company equipment, moulds, etc.
- Understand and follow operational procedures and assist in training junior personnel.
- Understand the requirements of 5S and apply basic principles of Lean Manufacturing by assisting with changes and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conduct daily checks on equipment that is applicable to the job.
- Learn techniques, procedures, use of equipment and moulds from trainers appointed by a supervisor.
- Communicate in a professional manner with the public and other employees
- In order to maintain a multi-task workforce you will be required to perform work in other classifications when the need arises. Thereby increasing your knowledge and skills.
- When the occasion arises, and workload dictates, perform work in other classifications as skills permit.
- Previous Machine operation experience would be an asset
- Any additional duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Lead Hand
- Knows procedures and work instructions related to the work
- Knows company’s policy and objectives
- Knows criteria’s for quality of own work
- Ensure own work fulfil requirements
- Knows critical inspection points for relevant products
- Possess basic understanding of ISO philosophy and CSA
- Pursue internal training in forklift, propane, lean, quality, and OSHA
- Learn to operate production equipment and tools pertaining to the position
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
Job Type: Full-time
- Surrey, BC
- High school or equivalent
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use General Labour. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Answering patient inquiries and confirm order details. Handling inbound and outbound calls in a polite and professional manner....
Do you have children at home? Ready to work from home? This is a 100% inbound customer. Service and product support role with no selling or up-selling....
Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages. The course of the day the Administrative Assistant role does overlap with some...
We currently have an exciting opportunity to work as a relief part-time Administrative Support Clerk in our Public Health office serving Surrey, BC....
Must have a car and a valid driver's license. Required license or certification:. Answer calls from prospective Buyers or Agents....
Join our Talent Community and get the inside scoop on the jobs, career paths, and recruitment events that matter to you....
We offer a comprehensive benefit package which includes a 10% Colleague Discount, Employee Share Ownership Program, as well as training, opportunities for...
This position offers the opportunity to become a Senior. Term position in a craft brewery. Power washing parking lot,....
Duties will include customer service, servicing the front counter, cashier duties, telephone inquiries and general housekeeping duties....