General Labour Job Opening in Surrey, BC - Armtec LP Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Armtec LP is a speedily growing provider in Surrey, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in May 2017 Armtec LP is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Armtec LP opens job chance of General Labour located in Surrey, BC. This chance has been opened at the start of May 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're considering General Labour, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
General Labour May 2017Armtec LP Surrey, BC
Armtec is a leading global infrastructure and construction materials company that combines creative engineered solutions, relevant advice, dedicated people, proven products and a national presence with a local focus on exceptional customer service. We have approximately 1,200 employees within our 38 locations in Canada, including production facilities and offices in every region. We have a global customer base with projects around the world.
The General Labourer will report directly to the Lead Hand in the applicable department. All employees classified within this group are expected to have a keen interest in health and safety and adequate knowledge of Armtec procedures for equipment and products to perform the job duties efficiently and with a quality conscious manner.
- Works in compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and Regulations; as well as the Company Health and Safety Responsibilities and Accountabilities and actively promotes Armtec’s EVERYBODY | EVERYWHERE | EVERYTIME safety vision.
- Learn and embrace the idea that quality is built into processes, products, and services that we deliver to our internal and external customers.
- Able to demonstrate adequate knowledge and understanding of the manufacturing techniques (including stripping, mobile equipment operation, set-up, stockpiling, etc.) required for use of company equipment, moulds, etc.
- Understand and follow operational procedures and assist in training junior personnel.
- Understand the requirements of 5S and apply basic principles of Lean Manufacturing by assisting with changes and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conduct daily checks on equipment that is applicable to the job.
- Learn techniques, procedures, use of equipment and moulds from trainers appointed by a supervisor.
- Communicate in a professional manner with the public and other employees
- In order to maintain a multi-task workforce you will be required to perform work in other classifications when the need arises. Thereby increasing your knowledge and skills.
- When the occasion arises, and workload dictates, perform work in other classifications as skills permit.
- Previous Machine operation experience would be an asset
- Any additional duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Lead Hand
- Knows procedures and work instructions related to the work
- Knows company’s policy and objectives
- Knows criteria’s for quality of own work
- Ensure own work fulfil requirements
- Knows critical inspection points for relevant products
- Possess basic understanding of ISO philosophy and CSA
- Pursue internal training in forklift, propane, lean, quality, and OSHA
- Learn to operate production equipment and tools pertaining to the position
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
Job Type: Full-time
- Surrey, BC
- High school or equivalent
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply General Labour. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Driver’s License is required (maximum 6 points). A valid Class 5 B.C. It is the responsibility of each interested applicant to ensure that his or her...
Minimum 3 years cashier, clerical, or receptionist experience in an office environment; Typing Speed - minimum 45 wpm....
A great group of team members to work with!A dynamic, fast paced working environmentOpportunities for career development so you can grow with usAn organization...
Register guests into the computer, verifying reservation, address, and credit information. Cash checks and exchange currency for guests....
Answers inquiries and relays messages from parents, students, public and other staff by telephone or in person....
Required license or certification:. Work in fast paced environment, great hours ,no weekends,must like animals. Past work resume requested please....
Reporting to a Communications Team Manager, the Emergency Communications Operator 1 [ECO 1] is responsible for receiving emergency and non-emergency calls,...
Be responsible for filing, scanning, creating correspondence and providing information to other staff in regards to information contained in the RCMP Electronic...
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Richmond, BC, works seamlessly with our sales offices and distribution centres in Kelowna, Calgary and Edmonton...
Seats, Toilets, Sinks, Blinds, Panels, Piping (Air & Water), Windows, Brake rigging, etc. You will aslo replace and/or remove the major components such as:....