Dietetic Attendant Job Opening in North York, ON - North York General Hospital Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - North York General Hospital is an evergrowing company in North York, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in July 2017 North York General Hospital is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. North York General Hospital opens job opportunity for Dietetic Attendant located in North York, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of July 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Dietetic Attendant, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Dietetic Attendant July 2017North York General Hospital North York, ON
Position: Dietetic Attendant
Unit/Department: Inpatient Food Services
Reports To: Director
Hours: 22.5 hours every two weeks - must be able to work
weekends,days and evenings, 4 & 8 hour shifts, Primary
hours between 11:45am-7:45pm, 2 out of 3 weekends
Status: Part Time Temporary
Base Pay: $19.8552
IMAGINE a hospital where everyone is committed to
excellence. We did. We are. From boardroom to bedside,
we go above and beyond to offer the best and safest
patient care. At North York General Hospital, we put our
patients first in everything we do. We are achieving a
new standard of excellence in integrated patient-centred
care, and as one of Canada's leading community academic
hospitals, we are building on our academic foundation
through enhanced education, research and innovation. As
part of our dynamic team, you, too, can stand out and be
amazing! At North York General, our team is making a
world of difference.
Performs meal selection, meal assembly, meal delivery,
collection and clean up for patient services.
This position contributes to the shared responsibility
of ensuring health and safety policies are followed to
provide for a healthy environment for patients, staff,
physicians, volunteers and families.
- Picks, portions and plates food items accurately
- Accurately records, documents temperatures and other
- Operates ware washing machines
- Strips, washes, and stores dishes and utensils
- Cleans work area and equipment
- Delivers food trucks to patient units, assemble,
- Heats food items to required temperature
- Sort and wrap cutlery
- Stores food, paper and cleaning supplies
- Prepares cold food: sandwiches, salad, salad plates,
- Issues frozen, refrigerated and dry food supplies
- Visits patients for meal selection using a
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Education - Grade 12
- Public Health Food Handler’s Course, required
- Strong customer service background and prior work
- Ability to read, speak and write English
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation/institution
- Works independently with minimal supervision within
- Works safely in accordance with the Occupational
Certificate, Steamplicity program, etc.
- Demonstrates accuracy in filling requisitions and
- Well organized, independent worker who is able to
- Comfortable with operation of computerized and/or
- Patient focused, exercising excellent customer
WHAT WE OFFER:
If you were searching for more reasons to consider
joining the wonderful team at NYGH, check out some
features of our Total Rewards package by visiting
HOW TO APPLY:
Think you’re the right person for the job? Here’s your
first chance to show us why:
1. Please submit a covering letter and resume by
2. Ensure your contact information and the title of the
position to which you are applying is accurate.
3. Meet the deadline – only covering letters and resumes
received on or before January 12, 2017 will be accepted.
At North York General, we are committed to fostering an
inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated
to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of
the community in which we live, including those with
disabilities. North York General is committed to
providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring
process. If you require an accommodation, we will work
with you to meet your needs.
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Dietetic Attendant. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Summer is here and Canada's Wonderland is hiring for many FUN jobs! Please note the minimum age to apply is 15 years old and candidates must be available to...
The Children, Youth and Social Services I&IT Cluster with the Ministry of Community and Social Services is seeking a Siebel Senior Systems Analyst/Lead...
The Purchase Order Clerk administers the purchase order process according to the job requirements, including the intake and input of Purchase Order Requests,...
Receive, direct and relay telephone messages, faxes, and e-mail. Job Costing & Invoicing customers. Must have access to vehicle....
As a Personal Support Worker with Sprint Senior Care, you have the opportunity to perform community based Personal Support work, assisting clients with...
The Call Taker is responsible for taking and responding to telephone calls for police assistance. Requires education/knowledge reflecting a greater degree of...
The community in which we live, including those with. Care, and as one of Canada's leading community academic....
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes....
Screens, reviews and prioritizes incoming correspondence, phone calls, and initiates responses. Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a...