Dietetic Attendant Job Opening in North York, ON - North York General Hospital Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - North York General Hospital is a growing company in North York, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in May 2017 North York General Hospital is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. North York General Hospital opens job chance of Dietetic Attendant positioned in North York, ON. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of May 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're thinking about Dietetic Attendant, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Dietetic Attendant May 2017North York General Hospital North York, ON
Position: Dietetic Attendant
Unit/Department: Inpatient Food Services
Reports To: Director
Hours: 22.5 hours every two weeks - must be able to work
weekends,days and evenings, 4 & 8 hour shifts, Primary
hours between 11:45am-7:45pm, 2 out of 3 weekends
Status: Part Time Temporary
Base Pay: $19.8552
IMAGINE a hospital where everyone is committed to
excellence. We did. We are. From boardroom to bedside,
we go above and beyond to offer the best and safest
patient care. At North York General Hospital, we put our
patients first in everything we do. We are achieving a
new standard of excellence in integrated patient-centred
care, and as one of Canada's leading community academic
hospitals, we are building on our academic foundation
through enhanced education, research and innovation. As
part of our dynamic team, you, too, can stand out and be
amazing! At North York General, our team is making a
world of difference.
Performs meal selection, meal assembly, meal delivery,
collection and clean up for patient services.
This position contributes to the shared responsibility
of ensuring health and safety policies are followed to
provide for a healthy environment for patients, staff,
physicians, volunteers and families.
- Picks, portions and plates food items accurately
- Accurately records, documents temperatures and other
- Operates ware washing machines
- Strips, washes, and stores dishes and utensils
- Cleans work area and equipment
- Delivers food trucks to patient units, assemble,
- Heats food items to required temperature
- Sort and wrap cutlery
- Stores food, paper and cleaning supplies
- Prepares cold food: sandwiches, salad, salad plates,
- Issues frozen, refrigerated and dry food supplies
- Visits patients for meal selection using a
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Education - Grade 12
- Public Health Food Handler’s Course, required
- Strong customer service background and prior work
- Ability to read, speak and write English
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation/institution
- Works independently with minimal supervision within
- Works safely in accordance with the Occupational
Certificate, Steamplicity program, etc.
- Demonstrates accuracy in filling requisitions and
- Well organized, independent worker who is able to
- Comfortable with operation of computerized and/or
- Patient focused, exercising excellent customer
WHAT WE OFFER:
If you were searching for more reasons to consider
joining the wonderful team at NYGH, check out some
features of our Total Rewards package by visiting
HOW TO APPLY:
Think you’re the right person for the job? Here’s your
first chance to show us why:
1. Please submit a covering letter and resume by
2. Ensure your contact information and the title of the
position to which you are applying is accurate.
3. Meet the deadline – only covering letters and resumes
received on or before January 12, 2017 will be accepted.
At North York General, we are committed to fostering an
inclusive and accessible environment. We are dedicated
to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of
the community in which we live, including those with
disabilities. North York General is committed to
providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring
process. If you require an accommodation, we will work
with you to meet your needs.
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use Dietetic Attendant. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Provide a stress-free and safe experience by anticipating guest needs and provide genuine, customized service for every guest....
Must possess current certification in CPR (C) and Standard First Aid training and maintain same throughout employment with Toronto Paramedic Services....
You demonstrate strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with staff, senior managers, various justice participants,...
Children's collections and programming, collection development, community outreach. Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual...
Experience in immigration field, proficiency in processing applications, determination to grow, excellent effective communication skills, strong technical...
A comprehensive introductory training program. On-going learning and professional development. Customer Service Representative – Inbound....
The successful candidates will have a Grade 12 education or equivalent and will possess CPR Certification and a Personal Care Worker Certificate, or possess or...
Thrillist provides an opportunity to create exciting content that both local and visiting readers will find entertaining and informative, as well as share with...
Material handling equipment certification. Human Resources - Support Centre – Distribution Centre – Operations Manager (Distribution Centre)....