Recreation Program Coordinator, Aquatic and Fitness Job Opening in Vancouver Island, BC - Sunshine Coast Regional District Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Sunshine Coast Regional District is a rapidly growing business in Vancouver Island, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in December 2017 Sunshine Coast Regional District is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Sunshine Coast Regional District opens job chance of Recreation Program Coordinator, Aquatic and Fitness put in Vancouver Island, BC. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of December 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're interested in Recreation Program Coordinator, Aquatic and Fitness, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Recreation Program Coordinator, Aquatic and Fitness December 2017Sunshine Coast Regional District Vancouver Island, BC
Closing Date : 4:30 pm, Monday, October 16, 2017
The Sunshine Coast Regional District (SCRD) is currently inviting applications for the position of full-time Recreation Program Coordinator, Aquatic & Fitness. Reporting to the Manager, Recreation and Community Partnerships, and working within a community development philosophy, this position is responsible for the aquatic and fitness facilities and program supervision including: the design, development, monitoring, and staffing of aquatic & fitness programming in the recreation/leisure field; developing educational material and other initiatives to increase public awareness of aquatic/fitness/community recreation issues and participating in various committees.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Completion of a two (2) year post-secondary program in recreation or other relevant education including:
- National Life Saving Award (Pool Option)
- Instructor Trainer or Advance Instructor certification in one or more Aquatic/Fitness areas
- Red Cross Water Safety Instructor Award and Lifesaving Instructor
- CPR Basic Rescuer with AED provider certification
- First Aid Training (Aquatic Emergency Care, Industrial First Aid, Red Cross or St. Johns Standard First Aid)
- Fitness Leadership Training Certificate
- Pool Operator Level 1 Certificate
- Two (2) years relevant work experience in the aquatic and fitness recreation field.
- Experience in all aspects of program management, including contract administration and budget management.
- Experience in working with the community in a public consultation capacity.
- Experience in direct supervision of staff.
- Strong organizational skills in managing multiple projects and deadlines with a minimum of supervision.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to make presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Effective interpersonal skills, specifically a demonstrated ability to proactively develop mutually beneficial working relationships with colleagues, clients and others.
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office Products.
- Valid driver’s licence.
Applications for this position must include a current resume, a cover letter quoting the competition number and proof of education/certification submitted in confidence to Human Resources by the closing date and time shown above. Applications can be dropped off in person or mailed to: 1975 Field Road, Sechelt, BC, V0N 3A1, faxed to 604-885-7909 or emailed to [email protected] .
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use Recreation Program Coordinator, Aquatic and Fitness. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Possess a valid driver’s license. This drop box allows you to register with Catalyst Paper and submit a resume for consideration in our Crofton Division paper...
Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human...
Applicants will have completed Grade 12, plus a minimum 6 month Applied Business Technology or Administrative Assistant training program at an accredited...
Valid BC Driver’s License. As part of the provincial mental health services continuum, BC Mental Health & Substance Use Services provides a diverse range of...
The provincial Aquaculture program within the West Coast region of the Ministry of Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations and Rural Development is...
Answer phones and handle walk-in inquiries. Globally, LafargeHolcim has 115,000 employees, a well-balanced local presence in 90 countries and combined net sales...
Driver’s licence & clean driving record required. Experienced in digital marketing including social media and website management....
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies....
Responsible for assisting the Director of Activities in planning, scheduling and coordinating meaningful activities appropriate to the needs and interests of...