Customer Training Specialist Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - Global Relay Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Global Relay is a speedily growing provider in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in September 2017 Global Relay is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Global Relay opens job opportunity for Customer Training Specialist located in Vancouver, BC. This option has been opened at the start of September 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're thinking about Customer Training Specialist, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Customer Training Specialist September 2017Global Relay Vancouver, BC
Location: Vancouver, BC
Term: Permanent Full Time
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based electronic message archiving, supervision, and eDiscovery solutions for the global financial sector, delivering services to 20,000 customers in 90 countries, including 22 of the world’s top 25 banks. Global Relay Archive securely captures and preserves email, instant messaging, mobile messaging, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and more — with Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Android, Outlook and Web access.
Global Relay is headquartered in Vancouver's Gastown, with offices in New York, Chicago, Raleigh, Halifax, London, and Singapore. We strive to be a top employer and have been recognized with numerous awards, including Company of the Year award from the BC Tech Association (2016), Private Business Growth Award (2015), Canada’s 50 Best Small and Medium Employers (2014-2015), Deloitte Technology Fast 500 in North America (2011-2015), Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2014), Ingenious Award (2014), Canada’s Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2013), and Canada’s Best Managed Companies (2013-2014).
With over 375 employees, Global Relay is growing rapidly and looking for new talent. Global Relay provides fantastic opportunities to individuals with passion in business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, Global Relay offers invaluable exposure to doing business with some of the most influential companies in the world. Global Relay is also ideal for people who want to create innovative technologies using massively scalable "big data" architecture and a strong focus on mobile.
Global Relay is 100% privately held and employee controlled. We develop, own and operate every aspect of our services, with no reliance on outsourcing or third-party subcontractors. We are not venture capital dependent, making us a truly Canadian organization.
Apply today – we have five floors of great open space offices with a fast-paced vibe, lots of amenities, a roof top deck & BBQ, and an in-house chef, all located in the heart of Gastown near Waterfront Station. To learn more about our culture and community involvement, please visit ( www.globalrelay.com ).
Do you enjoy building relationships with clients and getting to the root of an issue in order to deliver the best possible solution? Make use of your superior communication and problem-solving skills as you provide ongoing knowledge support and service to our professional clientele.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced and ongoing learning environment? As a Product Training and Customer Support Specialist, you will have the opportunity to not only deliver dynamic and interactive end-user training, but at the same time expand your own knowledge and skill set as you take on new tasks independently and in cooperation with our team.
Do you like collaborating with others to accomplish mutual goals? Become a crucial component in of our cloud-based solution implementation team, working closely with key personnel at financial institutions during the initial phases and throughout the client life-cycle.
Please note: this position serves our East Coast customers, and therefore requires a 6 AM start time.
- Provide superb customer service for Global Relay’s blue chip clients: handling customer calls, identifying customer needs, answering customer inquiries and following up with customers on service issues
- Assist customers in tailoring their accounts to suit their particular needs, in relationship to their highly-regulated industry
- Use webinar applications to deliver product webinar training to end users on Global Relay’s suite of product as well as ongoing customer support
- Work closely with other stakeholders to ensure our customers’ needs are exceeded
- Maintain accurate customer interaction documentation and quality case management records
- Post-secondary education complemented by work experience and/or training in Customer Service and Training
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent telephone etiquette
- Ability to present complex concepts over the phone and in Webinars
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with attention to detail is essential
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion and can be entrusted with confidential information
- Independent and proactive problem solver who has the ability to exercise sound judgment; passionate in achieving customer satisfaction with integrity, empathy and sincerity
- Goal oriented self-starter who can work independently and reliably with minimal supervision and has an appetite for continuous learning; comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- True team player who is willing to roll up your sleeves to assist and support other team members and take on new tasks
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Outlook)
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to apply Customer Training Specialist. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Within the context of a client and family centred care model and in accordance with established vision and values of the organization, this role performs a...
Answer and relay telephone calls and take messages; Conduct research, collect data and write well-documented business plans, including market analysis,...
Growing from a single operation in Edmonton, Alberta, Layfield has pursued an aggressive course of expansion through acquisition, in-house development, and...
Required license or certification:. Class 5 Drivers License. Saputo Dairy Products is looking for part time employees, with the opportunity for full time hours ...
The International Student Life Assistant contributes to the success of Douglas College and its community of learners by providing reception, clerical,...
Your own vehicle & Driver’s license. Required license or certification:. Property Management License with the Real Estate Council of BC....
The BCRPA Older Adult Provincial Program Coordinator will implement Phase 2 of the research project for the Choose to Move / ActivAge™ program, a partner...
Build structured approach and tools to facilitate business casing and support scenario based analysis and development of recommendations to Leadership team....
A Bachelors Degree in TESL or a Bachelors Degree and a TESL Canada accredited certificate. At the lower levels, students develop their English language skills...