Customer Training Specialist Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - Global Relay Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Global Relay is a growing company in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in December 2017 Global Relay is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Global Relay opens job chance for Customer Training Specialist placed in Vancouver, BC. This option has been opened at the start of December 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Customer Training Specialist, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Customer Training Specialist December 2017Global Relay Vancouver, BC
Location: Vancouver, BC
Term: Permanent Full Time
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based electronic message archiving, supervision, and eDiscovery solutions for the global financial sector, delivering services to 20,000 customers in 90 countries, including 22 of the world’s top 25 banks. Global Relay Archive securely captures and preserves email, instant messaging, mobile messaging, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and more — with Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Android, Outlook and Web access.
Global Relay is headquartered in Vancouver's Gastown, with offices in New York, Chicago, Raleigh, Halifax, London, and Singapore. We strive to be a top employer and have been recognized with numerous awards, including Company of the Year award from the BC Tech Association (2016), Private Business Growth Award (2015), Canada’s 50 Best Small and Medium Employers (2014-2015), Deloitte Technology Fast 500 in North America (2011-2015), Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2014), Ingenious Award (2014), Canada’s Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2013), and Canada’s Best Managed Companies (2013-2014).
With over 375 employees, Global Relay is growing rapidly and looking for new talent. Global Relay provides fantastic opportunities to individuals with passion in business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, Global Relay offers invaluable exposure to doing business with some of the most influential companies in the world. Global Relay is also ideal for people who want to create innovative technologies using massively scalable "big data" architecture and a strong focus on mobile.
Global Relay is 100% privately held and employee controlled. We develop, own and operate every aspect of our services, with no reliance on outsourcing or third-party subcontractors. We are not venture capital dependent, making us a truly Canadian organization.
Apply today – we have five floors of great open space offices with a fast-paced vibe, lots of amenities, a roof top deck & BBQ, and an in-house chef, all located in the heart of Gastown near Waterfront Station. To learn more about our culture and community involvement, please visit ( www.globalrelay.com ).
Do you enjoy building relationships with clients and getting to the root of an issue in order to deliver the best possible solution? Make use of your superior communication and problem-solving skills as you provide ongoing knowledge support and service to our professional clientele.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced and ongoing learning environment? As a Product Training and Customer Support Specialist, you will have the opportunity to not only deliver dynamic and interactive end-user training, but at the same time expand your own knowledge and skill set as you take on new tasks independently and in cooperation with our team.
Do you like collaborating with others to accomplish mutual goals? Become a crucial component in of our cloud-based solution implementation team, working closely with key personnel at financial institutions during the initial phases and throughout the client life-cycle.
Please note: this position serves our East Coast customers, and therefore requires a 6 AM start time.
- Provide superb customer service for Global Relay’s blue chip clients: handling customer calls, identifying customer needs, answering customer inquiries and following up with customers on service issues
- Assist customers in tailoring their accounts to suit their particular needs, in relationship to their highly-regulated industry
- Use webinar applications to deliver product webinar training to end users on Global Relay’s suite of product as well as ongoing customer support
- Work closely with other stakeholders to ensure our customers’ needs are exceeded
- Maintain accurate customer interaction documentation and quality case management records
- Post-secondary education complemented by work experience and/or training in Customer Service and Training
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills with excellent telephone etiquette
- Ability to present complex concepts over the phone and in Webinars
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills with attention to detail is essential
- Ability to exercise tact and discretion and can be entrusted with confidential information
- Independent and proactive problem solver who has the ability to exercise sound judgment; passionate in achieving customer satisfaction with integrity, empathy and sincerity
- Goal oriented self-starter who can work independently and reliably with minimal supervision and has an appetite for continuous learning; comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- True team player who is willing to roll up your sleeves to assist and support other team members and take on new tasks
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Outlook)
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply Customer Training Specialist. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Provide support as a member of the Front End team to include assisting customers during the checkout process, performing all cash register functions, bagging...
VPL values a diverse workforce which represents the vibrant community we so proudly service. Personal information collected is used in accordance with the BC...
Specifically this position takes calls and transfers to the appropriate Department or individual, provides information and direction to the public over the...
Bachelor’s degree required. We are looking for an Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at our Corporate Office in Vancouver, British Columbia.*....
Benefits include BC Medical Service Plan coverage, prescription, dental, and vision care coverage, Short Term Disability, travel insurance, and more....
Within the context of a client and family centered care model and in accordance with established vision and values of the organization and established policies...
Electronic filing and filing of employee notebooks. Answers telephone and relays calls and messages. Post-secondary degree or diploma in human resources,...
Merchant lululemon athletica Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live longer, healthier more fun lives....
The Admissions and Transfer Officers coordinate the evaluation of transfer credit for applicants and students including initial assessment, coordination with...