Wellness Manager Job Opening in Rocky Mountain House, AB - Christenson Communities Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Christenson Communities is a quickly growing organization in Rocky Mountain House, AB. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in December 2017 Christenson Communities is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Christenson Communities opens job chance for Wellness Manager positioned in Rocky Mountain House, AB. This opportunity has been opened at the start of December 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Wellness Manager, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Wellness Manager December 2017Christenson Communities Rocky Mountain House, AB
Christenson Communities is dedicated to providing engaging lifestyles in the "Age in Place" seniors campus and has been redefining what it means to age in today's society. With eight luxury facilities in Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert and Lacombe with over 1,000 suites, including the award winning Devonshire Village, Citadel Village, Glastonbury Village, and Royal Oak Village, Christenson Communities is the leader in Assisted Living.
It takes a special kind of person to work with Christenson Communities. We look for people who have a passion for engaging with older adults. People who have a real commitment to treating residents with the respect, honor and dignity they deserve. People with the experience, and expertise, to help residents live the lives they envision for themselves. If making a difference in people’s lives is one of the things that make you tick, then you are the right fit for us.
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Wellness Manager to join our team. This position is based out of our Rocky Mountain House Community, Park Avenue.
The Wellness Manager is accountable for the direction of resident care in accordance with established standards, policies and procedures.
- Plans, directs, coordinates and supervises the overall nursing program for residents within the facility.
- When occupancy reached, reviews all resident applications for admission to determine appropriate level of care and placement.
- Ensures accurate and complete processing of admission and discharge papers including DAL residential contracts.
- Assists Community Administrator in Fire Plan including regular drills.
- Adhere to site specific admission process and protocols.
- Provides Pre-Assessments and Annual Assessments on all residents receiving care and services at the community. Coordinate dates with team for all scheduled care conferences.
- Hire, orientate, supervise and evaluate the performance of the nursing personnel. This includes the use of the disciplinary process in conjunction with Human Resources.
- Manage the nursing department budget under the direction of the Community Administrator.
- Implements and monitors controls and safekeeping of drugs and narcotics. Supervises the drug administration program including the administration of medication by all registered staff.
- Provides support and works in conjunction with the HR to hire, orientate, and evaluate the performance of nursing personnel.
- Involved in the progressive disciplinary process in conjunction with the Community Administrator and Human Resources.
- Responsible for Incident Form process.
- Directs the maintenance of health care records to ensure and promote compliance with regulations and quality care for the resident.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with all staff, residents’ families, the community, physicians and other professionals.
- Meets with resident’s family to resolve problems/concerns/complaints.
- Liaises with other local health agencies and educational institutions.
- Promotes a wellness philosophy throughout the community.
- Promotes resident satisfaction and continuous quality improvement.
- Maintains contact with residents/families to ensure a high quality of care.
- Participates in facility committees as requested to promote a cross functional approach.
- Maintain and upgrades nursing knowledge through on going courses and seminars and a through self-study.
- Work in conjunction with the Community Administrator to provide exceptional care and services to residents within Supportive Living/Independent Living, Home Care, and Dementia Care.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with all employees.
Minimum Educational/Experience Requirements:
- Current Registration as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Minimum of five to seven years relevant experience in organizational management.
- Knowledge of computer applications.
- Proven ability to plan, coordinate, supervise and implement a comprehensive nursing care program.
- Outstanding customer service focus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to work with little or no supervision.
- Able to respond quickly and appropriately in emergency situations.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Trustworthiness and integrity.
- Desire to work with the senior population.
- Strong organizational skills (ability to multi-task and prioritize).
*Christenson Communities offers a competitive compensation and benefit package*
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 5 years
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use Wellness Manager. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Position requires handling cash, customer requests, merchandising, pricing or product, cleaning, etc. Must have strong English language skills, living in Rocky...
Answering incoming phone calls and relaying relevant information to the Lifestyle Consultant. Welcome and greet residents and visitors, answer questions, and...
Or candidate would be required to register for a HCA course from a Government of Alberta licensed post-secondary institution using the Provincial Health Care...
Ring customer sales on an electronic cash register. Receive cash from customers and give correct change....
Must have a valid Driver’s license. One hundred per cent of net proceeds raised directly supports Diabetes Canada and helps send more than 2,400 children and...
The Child Care Coordinator is responsible for providing a safe and developmentally appropriate daycare program for the children of OCFN in accordance with all...
Employees must also hold a valid driver’s license with a clean abstract. H2S - Fall Protection - TDG - WHMIS - First Aid - Confined Space - CSTS....
Help local students improve grades, increase test scores, and gain confidence all while you earn supplemental income....
10 & 15 K pressure truck swamper, preferably with class 1 or 3 licence. Wage dependant on experience....