Server (Evenings) Job Opening in King City, ON - Kingbridge Conference Centre Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Kingbridge Conference Centre is a rapidly growing enterprise in King City, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in May 2017 Kingbridge Conference Centre is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Kingbridge Conference Centre opens job opportunity for Server (Evenings) positioned in King City, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of May 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're interested in Server (Evenings), please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Server (Evenings) May 2017Kingbridge Conference Centre King City, ON
Position Summary: The incumbent is responsible for providing professional, courteous, friendly and efficient service of food and beverage products to guests in the dining room, lounge, banquet rooms and patio areas during the dinner service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take guest’s food and beverage orders by following the department’s service standards
- Enter guest’s food and beverage orders in the POS system.
- Provide table service in the dining room, lounge, patios, banquet rooms and meeting rooms of food and beverage items to patrons during dinner.
- Set up maintain and take down working dinner’s buffets according to departmental service standards.
- Set up, tender drinks, and take down banquet bars according to departmental service standards.
- At the end of each meal period, ensures that cutlery, china and glassware is polished and clean before using to reset tables or re-stocking it.
- Maintain a clean environment prior, during and after each meal period, ensuring that tables and chairs and general floor area are free from crumbs, garbage or spills.
- Reports to work on time, wearing a clean, neatly pressed and in good repair uniform and as per outlined grooming standards in the employee handbook. Wear appropriate foot ware. (Black rubber shoe must be worn for employee’s safety).
- Cooperate fully with all internal customers and external customers.
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Work in a safe manner at all times, following proper lifting techniques.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing all aspects of the work outlined.
- Must possess reasonable math skills and be able to read and write English.
- Basic understanding of food and beverage.
- Holder of smart serve certificate (mandatory for all Bartenders and Servers).
- Must be capable of learning/familiar with Point of Sale System currently available.
- Must be familiar with credit card approval procedures and technology, or must be willing to learn.
- The Kingbridge Centre operates seven days a week throughout the year. Typically shifts for evening servers will fall during the hours of 4:00pm – 12:30am, however they may be reasonably amended to start earlier in accordance with the needs of the business.
Job Type: Permanent
- High school or equivalent
- Serving: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Smart Serve
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use Server (Evenings). If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Be first point of contact for customers and vendors. Produce internal work orders for distribution. (answering phones, email, etc)....
Mars Canada will provide an inclusive and barrier free recruitment process to applicants with accessibility needs in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights...
We are a dog and horse rescue located in King City looking for a full time media and office assistant who will be in charge of developing our social media...
Demonstrated experience providing administrative support in an environment with a broad variety of administrative and clerical functions with responsibilities...
Greet and welcome members in a warm and friendly manner. Responsible for selling tanning and proshop merchandise....
Responds to calls and provides information to contacts regarding program specific administrative processes requiring coordination of information with others to...
The Part-time Receptionist will assist in managing social media platforms and the shop’s website as well as assisting with listing management....
Providing exceptional customer service Ensuring accurate product scanning Executing company-directed promotions and programs Maintaining product displays At...
Satisfactory passing of a criminal record check, a valid driver’s license with no more than 3 demerit points and proof of qualifications will be required of any...