Server (Evenings) Job Opening in King City, ON - Kingbridge Conference Centre Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Kingbridge Conference Centre is a rapidly growing provider in King City, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in February 2017 Kingbridge Conference Centre is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Kingbridge Conference Centre opens job chance for Server (Evenings) put in King City, ON. This chance has been opened at the start of February 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're considering Server (Evenings), please read about the terms and conditions below.
Server (Evenings) February 2017Kingbridge Conference Centre King City, ON
Position Summary: The incumbent is responsible for providing professional, courteous, friendly and efficient service of food and beverage products to guests in the dining room, lounge, banquet rooms and patio areas during the dinner service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take guest’s food and beverage orders by following the department’s service standards
- Enter guest’s food and beverage orders in the POS system.
- Provide table service in the dining room, lounge, patios, banquet rooms and meeting rooms of food and beverage items to patrons during dinner.
- Set up maintain and take down working dinner’s buffets according to departmental service standards.
- Set up, tender drinks, and take down banquet bars according to departmental service standards.
- At the end of each meal period, ensures that cutlery, china and glassware is polished and clean before using to reset tables or re-stocking it.
- Maintain a clean environment prior, during and after each meal period, ensuring that tables and chairs and general floor area are free from crumbs, garbage or spills.
- Reports to work on time, wearing a clean, neatly pressed and in good repair uniform and as per outlined grooming standards in the employee handbook. Wear appropriate foot ware. (Black rubber shoe must be worn for employee’s safety).
- Cooperate fully with all internal customers and external customers.
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Work in a safe manner at all times, following proper lifting techniques.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing all aspects of the work outlined.
- Must possess reasonable math skills and be able to read and write English.
- Basic understanding of food and beverage.
- Holder of smart serve certificate (mandatory for all Bartenders and Servers).
- Must be capable of learning/familiar with Point of Sale System currently available.
- Must be familiar with credit card approval procedures and technology, or must be willing to learn.
- The Kingbridge Centre operates seven days a week throughout the year. Typically shifts for evening servers will fall during the hours of 4:00pm – 12:30am, however they may be reasonably amended to start earlier in accordance with the needs of the business.
Job Type: Permanent
- High school or equivalent
- Serving: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Smart Serve
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use Server (Evenings). If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Knowledge of customer service principles, techniques and quality standards e.g. telephone etiquette, customer service standards, to provide effective telephone...
You are team oriented Energetic Friendly and outgoing You enjoy working in a fast paced, guest service environment You are available to work late on weekends...
Be able to handle cash, and other forms of payments. The Residence Services Representative will work out of the front desk of the residence and have a high...
Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Answer electronic enquiries; Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other...
Reply to telephone and electronic enquiries and dispatch telephone calls and messages. Qualified Canadians/ permanent residents including new comers to Canada,...
A Community of great people to work with; More than a Pay Cheque*. Upon completion of training and the probationary period (350 selling hours/roughly 10 weeks...
Some of the work includes responding to customer inquiries in person and on the telephone, providing information about licence rules and regulations, verifying...
Collects, sorts, date stamps, distributes, prepares and processes forms and documents, including mail, fax, statements, invoices, reports, vouchers, cheque...
Reporting to the Recreation Supervisor, the Coordinator, Recreation, ensures the provision of quality recreation program delivery and customer service...