Server (Evenings) Job Opening in King City, ON - Kingbridge Conference Centre Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Kingbridge Conference Centre is a quickly growing firm in King City, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in August 2017 Kingbridge Conference Centre is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Kingbridge Conference Centre opens job chance for Server (Evenings) put in King City, ON. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of August 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Server (Evenings), please read about the conditions and terms below.
Server (Evenings) August 2017Kingbridge Conference Centre King City, ON
Position Summary: The incumbent is responsible for providing professional, courteous, friendly and efficient service of food and beverage products to guests in the dining room, lounge, banquet rooms and patio areas during the dinner service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take guest’s food and beverage orders by following the department’s service standards
- Enter guest’s food and beverage orders in the POS system.
- Provide table service in the dining room, lounge, patios, banquet rooms and meeting rooms of food and beverage items to patrons during dinner.
- Set up maintain and take down working dinner’s buffets according to departmental service standards.
- Set up, tender drinks, and take down banquet bars according to departmental service standards.
- At the end of each meal period, ensures that cutlery, china and glassware is polished and clean before using to reset tables or re-stocking it.
- Maintain a clean environment prior, during and after each meal period, ensuring that tables and chairs and general floor area are free from crumbs, garbage or spills.
- Reports to work on time, wearing a clean, neatly pressed and in good repair uniform and as per outlined grooming standards in the employee handbook. Wear appropriate foot ware. (Black rubber shoe must be worn for employee’s safety).
- Cooperate fully with all internal customers and external customers.
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Work in a safe manner at all times, following proper lifting techniques.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing all aspects of the work outlined.
- Must possess reasonable math skills and be able to read and write English.
- Basic understanding of food and beverage.
- Holder of smart serve certificate (mandatory for all Bartenders and Servers).
- Must be capable of learning/familiar with Point of Sale System currently available.
- Must be familiar with credit card approval procedures and technology, or must be willing to learn.
- The Kingbridge Centre operates seven days a week throughout the year. Typically shifts for evening servers will fall during the hours of 4:00pm – 12:30am, however they may be reasonably amended to start earlier in accordance with the needs of the business.
Job Type: Permanent
- High school or equivalent
- Serving: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Smart Serve
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply Server (Evenings). If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply online and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Issuing Purchase Orders. Include providing customer service reception at the Operations Centre; And assigning account coding to accounts payable/accounts...
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes. If you are a current City of Toronto Local 79 part...
Required license or certification:. Our community is made up of enthusiastic students, participatory families and committed teachers, all working diligently to...
Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail;...
Answers Room Service calls from in-house guests, takes orders, and delivers when needed. Excellent customer service and social skills, outgoing friendly...
Handling incoming calls related to tax arrears; Pre-authorizing payments plan administration- processing of all correspondence....
Telephone reception tasks related to managing a high volume, multi-line telephone communication system in the Call Centre and the Font Desk....
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes....
Our people are friendly and our teams are tight, because they not only enjoy working together, but also have fun at the many BBQs, family outings, holiday...