Server (Evenings) Job Opening in King City, ON - Kingbridge Conference Centre Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Kingbridge Conference Centre is an evergrowing company in King City, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in February 2017 Kingbridge Conference Centre is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Kingbridge Conference Centre opens job chance of Server (Evenings) located in King City, ON. This option has been opened at the start of February 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're thinking about Server (Evenings), please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Server (Evenings) February 2017Kingbridge Conference Centre King City, ON
Position Summary: The incumbent is responsible for providing professional, courteous, friendly and efficient service of food and beverage products to guests in the dining room, lounge, banquet rooms and patio areas during the dinner service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take guest’s food and beverage orders by following the department’s service standards
- Enter guest’s food and beverage orders in the POS system.
- Provide table service in the dining room, lounge, patios, banquet rooms and meeting rooms of food and beverage items to patrons during dinner.
- Set up maintain and take down working dinner’s buffets according to departmental service standards.
- Set up, tender drinks, and take down banquet bars according to departmental service standards.
- At the end of each meal period, ensures that cutlery, china and glassware is polished and clean before using to reset tables or re-stocking it.
- Maintain a clean environment prior, during and after each meal period, ensuring that tables and chairs and general floor area are free from crumbs, garbage or spills.
- Reports to work on time, wearing a clean, neatly pressed and in good repair uniform and as per outlined grooming standards in the employee handbook. Wear appropriate foot ware. (Black rubber shoe must be worn for employee’s safety).
- Cooperate fully with all internal customers and external customers.
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Work in a safe manner at all times, following proper lifting techniques.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing all aspects of the work outlined.
- Must possess reasonable math skills and be able to read and write English.
- Basic understanding of food and beverage.
- Holder of smart serve certificate (mandatory for all Bartenders and Servers).
- Must be capable of learning/familiar with Point of Sale System currently available.
- Must be familiar with credit card approval procedures and technology, or must be willing to learn.
- The Kingbridge Centre operates seven days a week throughout the year. Typically shifts for evening servers will fall during the hours of 4:00pm – 12:30am, however they may be reasonably amended to start earlier in accordance with the needs of the business.
Job Type: Permanent
- High school or equivalent
- Serving: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Smart Serve
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Server (Evenings). If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Valid G Class Driver’s License in good standing - driver abstract will be required. Valid First Aid, CPR-C, WHMIS and AODA. First Aid & CPR Level C....
Review daily project site work orders and verify completeness of submitted paperwork from the field. Provide technical support to field staff Promote new...
A valid Class “G” Ontario driver’s license in good standing and a reliable vehicle to use on Corporate business....
Are you looking for a new opportunity at an established dealership? Newmarket Honda is looking for someone to fill an administration position! *Required: * *
This evaluation must support the educational requirements for the position, as a condition of employment. Credentials obtained outside of Canada require an...
Receives and pays out cash and cheques, controls, monitors and balances petty cash, prepares bank deposits, withdrawals, reconciliations and processes/checks...
Accurately receive and stock merchandise Ability to work early morning shift – 5:00am start Being knowledgeable of the layout of the store and the merchandise...
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as...
Mars has net sales of more than $33 billion, operates six business segments including Petcare, Chocolate, Wrigley, Food, Drinks, Symbioscience, and more than 75...