IT Help Desk Analyst Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Canadian Security Intelligence Service Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canadian Security Intelligence Service is a swiftly growing business in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in January 2017 Canadian Security Intelligence Service is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Canadian Security Intelligence Service opens job chance for IT Help Desk Analyst placed in Ottawa, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of January 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're thinking about IT Help Desk Analyst, please read about the conditions and terms below.
IT Help Desk Analyst January 2017Canadian Security Intelligence Service Ottawa, ON
The IT Help Desk unit is the first point of contact for all IT incidents and problems. We provide remote, level-1 support to restore client services as quickly as possible while maintaining client satisfaction. We perform level-1 diagnosis and escalate to the appropriate team as required.
The IT Help Desk Analyst is responsible for the maintenance and support of CSIS IT services:
- Ensure the integrity, stability, and availability of CSIS IT services by maintaining, monitoring, implementing, and supporting all systems and processes provided and supported by IT.
- Promote and maintain good IT knowledge transfer by generating regular reports that document results of completed work.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems by investigating, analyzing, and collecting information.
- Liaise with partners and external vendors to maintain a currency of the IT marketplace, evaluate hardware and software solutions, and resolve problems.
- Provide service to clients by analysing their needs, responding to their queries/requests and providing guidance and familiarization with the available information technology services.
- Analyse performance of the computing and telecommunications infrastructure, identify problem patterns and make recommendations to improve the reliability and maintainability of the infrastructure.
- Liaise with other areas to provide support and technical expertise, and resolve IT infrastructure related issues.
- Verify and validate technology services prior to deployment by leveraging industry best practices, historical information, experience, tools, and processes.
- Maintain knowledge and use of technical corporate services by researching and keeping abreast of the latest developments in technology
Education Graduated with a degree from a recognized university or with a Technologist diploma from a recognized college with specialization in Computer science, electrical, electronics, network security, telecommunications, or engineering.
The educational program must be from an accredited learning institution recognized in Canada.
Experience Candidates must possess a minimum of one (1) year of experience in the resolution of issues related to computer desktop devices, applications or network system components in a Windows XP environment.
Experience interfacing with clients dealing with technical IT related complaints and inquiries.
Experience with performing problem management administrative functions by capturing, assigning, escalating and managing reported problems.
*Underfill : Candidates who do not fully possess the experience required may be considered for this position and will be employed on an underfill basis until they reach the full working level of the position.
Competencies Adaptability, Interpersonal skills, Organizational skills / multitasking, Problem Solving, Analytical skills.
Who Can Apply Canadian citizens eligible for a Top Secret security clearance.
Security Requirements Candidates must be eligible to receive a Top Secret security clearance. The process involves a security interview, a polygraph, and a background investigation that includes credit and financial verifications. The use of illegal drugs is a criminal offense. Drug use is an important factor considered in your reliability and suitability assessment during the selection process. Therefore it is important that you adhere to a zero tolerance illegal drug use from the time you submit your application.
Language Requirements Bilingual imperative BBC/BBC
Salary Range $66,280 to $80,650 per year (under review).
Underfill: $58,680 to $71,380 (under review).
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
This position is designated CS; therefore, the employee may be eligible for a terminable allowance of 4% of the annual salary.
We Also Offer Organized and recreational sports activities, on-site fitness facility, full service cafeteria, and bus route service within proximity.
Location Ottawa (Ontario)
Employment Conditions Term and Indeterminate (permanent) positions with one (1) year probation.
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use IT Help Desk Analyst. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Maintain social media, i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and ISG's website etc.; Experience with social media platforms....
Able to work independently with a high degree of organization and attention to detail. The role of the administrative assistant is to maintain research...
The Central Receptionist also provides a broad range of clerical/reception support to all components of the Sandy Hill Community Health Centre....
You have a valid class G driver's licence or equivalent as recognized by the Province of Ontario. The candidate is required to successfully complete training on...
Ensure shipping orders are processed properly through shipping product examination, packaging and assembly operations....
Proposes program ideas, suggests and lines up guests or interviewees, prepares background notes and questions, interviews on or off air, and provides narration...
Le/la commis d’étage à la responsabilité de la gestion des dossiers cliniques des patients, de la réservation au préalable des procédures chirurgicales et...
Experience booking appointments, consultations, procedures and filing patients report. Community college diploma or equivalent;...
Consider this unique opportunity as a Recreation Officer to showcase your ability to develop, implement, facilitate, and evaluate a balanced (physical, social,...