IT Help Desk Analyst Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Canadian Security Intelligence Service Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canadian Security Intelligence Service is a swiftly growing provider in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in May 2017 Canadian Security Intelligence Service is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Canadian Security Intelligence Service opens job chance for IT Help Desk Analyst placed in Ottawa, ON. This option has been opened at the start of May 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're enthusiastic about IT Help Desk Analyst, please read about the terms and conditions below.
IT Help Desk Analyst May 2017Canadian Security Intelligence Service Ottawa, ON
The IT Help Desk unit is the first point of contact for all IT incidents and problems. We provide remote, level-1 support to restore client services as quickly as possible while maintaining client satisfaction. We perform level-1 diagnosis and escalate to the appropriate team as required.
The IT Help Desk Analyst is responsible for the maintenance and support of CSIS IT services:
- Ensure the integrity, stability, and availability of CSIS IT services by maintaining, monitoring, implementing, and supporting all systems and processes provided and supported by IT.
- Promote and maintain good IT knowledge transfer by generating regular reports that document results of completed work.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems by investigating, analyzing, and collecting information.
- Liaise with partners and external vendors to maintain a currency of the IT marketplace, evaluate hardware and software solutions, and resolve problems.
- Provide service to clients by analysing their needs, responding to their queries/requests and providing guidance and familiarization with the available information technology services.
- Analyse performance of the computing and telecommunications infrastructure, identify problem patterns and make recommendations to improve the reliability and maintainability of the infrastructure.
- Liaise with other areas to provide support and technical expertise, and resolve IT infrastructure related issues.
- Verify and validate technology services prior to deployment by leveraging industry best practices, historical information, experience, tools, and processes.
- Maintain knowledge and use of technical corporate services by researching and keeping abreast of the latest developments in technology
Education Graduated with a degree from a recognized university or with a Technologist diploma from a recognized college with specialization in Computer science, electrical, electronics, network security, telecommunications, or engineering.
The educational program must be from an accredited learning institution recognized in Canada.
Experience Candidates must possess a minimum of one (1) year of experience in the resolution of issues related to computer desktop devices, applications or network system components in a Windows XP environment.
Experience interfacing with clients dealing with technical IT related complaints and inquiries.
Experience with performing problem management administrative functions by capturing, assigning, escalating and managing reported problems.
*Underfill : Candidates who do not fully possess the experience required may be considered for this position and will be employed on an underfill basis until they reach the full working level of the position.
Competencies Adaptability, Interpersonal skills, Organizational skills / multitasking, Problem Solving, Analytical skills.
Who Can Apply Canadian citizens eligible for a Top Secret security clearance.
Security Requirements Candidates must be eligible to receive a Top Secret security clearance. The process involves a security interview, a polygraph, and a background investigation that includes credit and financial verifications. The use of illegal drugs is a criminal offense. Drug use is an important factor considered in your reliability and suitability assessment during the selection process. Therefore it is important that you adhere to a zero tolerance illegal drug use from the time you submit your application.
Language Requirements Bilingual imperative BBC/BBC
Salary Range $66,280 to $80,650 per year (under review).
Underfill: $58,680 to $71,380 (under review).
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
This position is designated CS; therefore, the employee may be eligible for a terminable allowance of 4% of the annual salary.
We Also Offer Organized and recreational sports activities, on-site fitness facility, full service cafeteria, and bus route service within proximity.
Location Ottawa (Ontario)
Employment Conditions Term and Indeterminate (permanent) positions with one (1) year probation.
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply IT Help Desk Analyst. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and persons in visible minority groups. The Ottawa Marriott is also committed to selection based on merit...
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of the community, excited by leading-edge medical technology, and as committed to...
Must have a valid Enhanced Clearance. Developing, maintaining, monitoring and updating administrative procedures....
Préparer les documents pour le scannage en s’assurant que les agrafes et les trombones sont enlevées, et que les pages sont correctement orientées et organisées...
The role will include important but perhaps less glamorous duties such as booking travel, scheduling appointments, filing, and general administrative upkeep....
And it means positively impacting customers, your community and the environment. Working here means solid career development....
Successful completion of TOH medical terminology self-directed learning program or certification in medical terminology from a recognized educational...
Answer telephone, place outgoing calls as requested. Maplewood Retirement Community by Riverstone is looking for an outgoing dynamic customer oriented Part-time...
No telephone calls please.*. Responding promptly to all requests by guests and employees and informing managers of maintenance deficiencies, low supply levels...