Territory Manager Job Opening in Vancouver Island, BC - Vancouver Island Brewing Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Vancouver Island Brewing is an evergrowing company in Vancouver Island, BC. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in September 2017 Vancouver Island Brewing is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Vancouver Island Brewing opens job opportunity for Territory Manager positioned in Vancouver Island, BC. This prospect has been opened at the start of September 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're thinking about Territory Manager, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Territory Manager September 2017Vancouver Island Brewing Vancouver Island, BC
From humble beginnings and through loyal Island support, Vancouver Island Brewing began brewing handcrafted high quality batches for our Islanders and Vancouver to enjoy. With over 30 years in the business, our Brewery takes great pride in our award winning all natural beers, our dedicated people, and the impact we continue to make in our local community.
Vancouver Island Brewing is seeking a Territory Manager to oversee our on-premise and retail accounts based on Vancouver Island (Mid-Island).
The Territory Manager will be responsible for selling products and product lines to current and potential customers, in addition to working with licensees to generate incremental sales and educating new and existing customers on company products and programs. The successful candidate will work within a defined geographical area, with assigned budgets, but as part of a close-knit team. The Territory Manager will be expected to comply with Vancouver Island Brewing policies and procedures, ensuring that all activities are conducted within the laws of British Columbia and Canada.
- Deliver territory volume, share, distributions, and margin contribution targets for the North Vancouver Island territory
- Sell products and upgrade the number of product lines in accounts
- Build strong business relationships with key customers and consumer groups
- Plan and execute consumer programming and sales standards across all channels (retail, on-premise, and community)
- Identify and leverage business opportunities to drive sales and acquire new customers
- Merchandise accounts to increase visibility of brands
- Educate bar and wait staff on products and promotions
- Territory spend and budget management ongoing
- Administrative duties (program feedback, action plans, and presentations)
- Daily and weekly call pattern and planners
- Attend both conference calls and sales meetings as required
- Distribution drives and programs
- Sales professional with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Previous beverage alcohol (or package goods) sales experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Office 365
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Retains a competitive spirit
- Knowledge about the geographical area, trends and local scene
- Passionate and knowledgeable about craft beer and this growing industry
- A firm understanding and ability to develop sales strategies, implement them and close deals
- Excellent time management
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
Vancouver Island Brewing offers a competitive salary and benefits package including a comprehensive extended medical plan.
Please note that preference will be given to local candidates within the mid-island territory, however relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
How to Apply:
Are you an all-star sales professional looking to join an exceptional team of passionate beer enthusiasts? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
Apply at http://vibrewing.com/careers/
Job Type: Full-time
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use Territory Manager. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and strategic direction of the Vancouver Island Health Authority, patient safety is a priority and a...
With affordable housing, a university and well-developed parks, recreational, cultural and social amenities, Nanaimo is truly an extraordinary place to live....
This position, in addition to including bookkeeping, may also include people management, social media, and customer relations....
Performs various duties required for the processing of hospital linens such as transporting linen, handling, separating, and sorting soiled linens, processing,...
Required to have a valid driver’s license. Direct and manage all communications, public relations and marketing initiatives to include website administration...
Two years office experience that includes reception and clerical, preferably in a nonprofit social services setting....
Reporting, immediately, any issues that arise and assist with emergency responders if required. Seeking Firewatch/Clean-up personal for weekend work in Sawmill...
Serving it Right -Food Safe preferred -Open availability -Minimum 1 year experience in the restaurant industry -Quick learner and easy to work with -Able to...
We are looking for people who want to have a positive impact and help our company reach it's full potential....