Territory Manager Job Opening in Vancouver Island, BC - Vancouver Island Brewing Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Vancouver Island Brewing is a swiftly growing provider in Vancouver Island, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in December 2017 Vancouver Island Brewing is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Vancouver Island Brewing opens job opportunity for Territory Manager placed in Vancouver Island, BC. This opportunity has been opened at the start of December 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're thinking about Territory Manager, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Territory Manager December 2017Vancouver Island Brewing Vancouver Island, BC
From humble beginnings and through loyal Island support, Vancouver Island Brewing began brewing handcrafted high quality batches for our Islanders and Vancouver to enjoy. With over 30 years in the business, our Brewery takes great pride in our award winning all natural beers, our dedicated people, and the impact we continue to make in our local community.
Vancouver Island Brewing is seeking a Territory Manager to oversee our on-premise and retail accounts based on Vancouver Island (Mid-Island).
The Territory Manager will be responsible for selling products and product lines to current and potential customers, in addition to working with licensees to generate incremental sales and educating new and existing customers on company products and programs. The successful candidate will work within a defined geographical area, with assigned budgets, but as part of a close-knit team. The Territory Manager will be expected to comply with Vancouver Island Brewing policies and procedures, ensuring that all activities are conducted within the laws of British Columbia and Canada.
- Deliver territory volume, share, distributions, and margin contribution targets for the North Vancouver Island territory
- Sell products and upgrade the number of product lines in accounts
- Build strong business relationships with key customers and consumer groups
- Plan and execute consumer programming and sales standards across all channels (retail, on-premise, and community)
- Identify and leverage business opportunities to drive sales and acquire new customers
- Merchandise accounts to increase visibility of brands
- Educate bar and wait staff on products and promotions
- Territory spend and budget management ongoing
- Administrative duties (program feedback, action plans, and presentations)
- Daily and weekly call pattern and planners
- Attend both conference calls and sales meetings as required
- Distribution drives and programs
- Sales professional with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Previous beverage alcohol (or package goods) sales experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Office 365
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Retains a competitive spirit
- Knowledge about the geographical area, trends and local scene
- Passionate and knowledgeable about craft beer and this growing industry
- A firm understanding and ability to develop sales strategies, implement them and close deals
- Excellent time management
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
Vancouver Island Brewing offers a competitive salary and benefits package including a comprehensive extended medical plan.
Please note that preference will be given to local candidates within the mid-island territory, however relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
How to Apply:
Are you an all-star sales professional looking to join an exceptional team of passionate beer enthusiasts? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
Apply at http://vibrewing.com/careers/
Job Type: Full-time
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply Territory Manager. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Assist UPS Drivers in delivering packages and providing customer service near or around their local areas....
Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human...
Certificate of competency as a 4th Class Power Engineer. Graduation from a recognized program in power engineering, plus two years' recent related experience or...
In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and strategic direction of Island Health (Vancouver Island Health Authority), patient and staff safety is a...
The Delivery Manager is accountable for labor expense, truck productivity, returns, completion/productive stop rates, maintenance, driver team performance,...
Valid BC Driver’s License. As part of the provincial mental health services continuum, BC Mental Health & Substance Use Services provides a diverse range of...
Valid BC Driver's License. Directs the effective and efficient use of available resources, including alignment/realignment of staffing resources, providing...
Applicants will have completed Grade 12, plus a minimum 6 month Applied Business Technology or Administrative Assistant training program at an accredited...
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies....