Territory Manager Job Opening in Vancouver Island, BC - Vancouver Island Brewing Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Vancouver Island Brewing is an evergrowing company in Vancouver Island, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in November 2017 Vancouver Island Brewing is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Vancouver Island Brewing opens job chance for Territory Manager positioned in Vancouver Island, BC. This option has been opened at the beginning of November 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Territory Manager, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Territory Manager November 2017Vancouver Island Brewing Vancouver Island, BC
From humble beginnings and through loyal Island support, Vancouver Island Brewing began brewing handcrafted high quality batches for our Islanders and Vancouver to enjoy. With over 30 years in the business, our Brewery takes great pride in our award winning all natural beers, our dedicated people, and the impact we continue to make in our local community.
Vancouver Island Brewing is seeking a Territory Manager to oversee our on-premise and retail accounts based on Vancouver Island (Mid-Island).
The Territory Manager will be responsible for selling products and product lines to current and potential customers, in addition to working with licensees to generate incremental sales and educating new and existing customers on company products and programs. The successful candidate will work within a defined geographical area, with assigned budgets, but as part of a close-knit team. The Territory Manager will be expected to comply with Vancouver Island Brewing policies and procedures, ensuring that all activities are conducted within the laws of British Columbia and Canada.
- Deliver territory volume, share, distributions, and margin contribution targets for the North Vancouver Island territory
- Sell products and upgrade the number of product lines in accounts
- Build strong business relationships with key customers and consumer groups
- Plan and execute consumer programming and sales standards across all channels (retail, on-premise, and community)
- Identify and leverage business opportunities to drive sales and acquire new customers
- Merchandise accounts to increase visibility of brands
- Educate bar and wait staff on products and promotions
- Territory spend and budget management ongoing
- Administrative duties (program feedback, action plans, and presentations)
- Daily and weekly call pattern and planners
- Attend both conference calls and sales meetings as required
- Distribution drives and programs
- Sales professional with 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Previous beverage alcohol (or package goods) sales experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Office 365
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Retains a competitive spirit
- Knowledge about the geographical area, trends and local scene
- Passionate and knowledgeable about craft beer and this growing industry
- A firm understanding and ability to develop sales strategies, implement them and close deals
- Excellent time management
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
Vancouver Island Brewing offers a competitive salary and benefits package including a comprehensive extended medical plan.
Please note that preference will be given to local candidates within the mid-island territory, however relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
How to Apply:
Are you an all-star sales professional looking to join an exceptional team of passionate beer enthusiasts? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
Apply at http://vibrewing.com/careers/
Job Type: Full-time
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Territory Manager. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
MSP, Dental, Prescription, Eye care, Emergency Medical incidents, short-term/long-term disabilities, and more....
A valid driver's license, preferred. Uniform garments, carpeted floor mats, heavy duty rubber floor mats, dust mops, shop towels, aprons, hand soap products,...
We need someone who plays well with others, as we are a pretty friendly bunch, who is dependable and reliable, and someone we can trust to interact with our...
Develop and administer social media content to enhance The Port Theatre brand and build community engagement through our various social media platforms....
In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and strategic direction of the Vancouver Island Health Authority, patient safety is a priority and a...
As a resource person, nurtures a positive relationship amongst community churches and clergy and the hospital;...
Class 4 Vehicle Licence (unrestricted) and/or Class 3 Vehicle Licence with Air Brake Endorsement. In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and...
Broken Coast Cannabis Ltd., a licensed producer of marijuana under the Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations (ACMPR), is recruiting for production...
On behalf of our client, Cinnabar Valley Farms Ltd, located in Nanaimo, BC, we are searching for an Inventory Control Manager to join their island proud and 2nd...