Scheduler Job Opening in Toronto, ON - G4S Secure Solutions Canada Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - G4S Secure Solutions Canada is a growing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in September 2017 G4S Secure Solutions Canada is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. G4S Secure Solutions Canada opens job chance of Scheduler positioned in Toronto, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of September 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Scheduler, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Scheduler September 2017G4S Secure Solutions Canada Toronto, ON
General purpose and function:
- Set up and maintain static guard work assignments, according to the customer’s needs.
- Identify and assign qualified guards to ensure all assignments are fully and suitably staffed.
- Respond to ad hoc (sudden, short term) requests and dispatch guards in an expedient matter.
- Assist with guard interaction and engagement, as required
- Assist the Operations team with all scheduling efforts.
- Set up and maintain master security guard schedules for all customer job sites within a specific geographical location (branch, region, etc.).
- For all guard assignments, identify appropriately trained and qualified guards, check their availability and schedule their work.
- Identify and dispatch replacement guards for unexpected vacancies.
- Identify and dispatch guards in response to requests for ad hoc services, stand-downs, temporary work from current customers, special events, etc.
- Distribute work schedules to guards and respond to inquiries as necessary.
- Review and reconcile any issues with completed work to ensure correct guard payroll.
- Respond to and/or escalate service inquiries from customers, guards and internal staff.
- As needed, assist with scheduling on-site and off-site guard training, as well as scheduling replacement guards for any affected assignments.
- Record all information relating to guard job performance, such as absences, delays, recommendations for disciplinary action, etc.
- Assist the HR and recruiting teams by identifying gaps, areas for improvement and other recruitment and HR issues as they relate to existing guard resources.
- Work with members of the appropriate Operations team to ensure a smooth, consistent approach to the Scheduling workflow.
- Use the specific G4S tools and technology to manage work schedules, guard assignments, customer site details and guard performance records (i.e., TimeGate, etc).
- As needed, assist with optimization projects that have the goal of improving G4S workflows, standard operating procedures, processes and tasks.
- At all times, maintain the confidentiality of all information relative to Company operations and staff.
- At all times, maintain the confidentiality of highly-sensitive customer information
- Represent and promote the values and vision of G4S both internally and externally, while following all G4S policies and procedures.
- At all times, maintain a professional, courteous and diplomatic level of communication, whether by phone, email or face-to- face.
- Complete other duties and responsibilities, as assigned by management.
The Ideal Candidate:
Basic requirements a candidate must have in order to be hired:
Formal Education, Licenses and Certifications Required
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent
- Two years’ experience as a scheduler
- Experience working with TimeGate or other time and attendance management software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage resource assignment in accordance with customer needs and requirements
- Ability to track and analyze short, medium and long term scheduling trends
- Skilled at identifying critical issues quickly and accurately and implementing established SOP solutions
- Proven skills in working effectively and building relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Superb customer service and phone handling skills
- Proactive in assessing competing priorities and negotiating a resolution acceptable to everyone involved
- Strong analytical, conceptual and organizational skills
- Proficiency with Google and Microsoft Office applications
- Typing skills and keyboarding proficiency
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Scheduler. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
We are achieving a new standard of excellence in integrated patient-centered care, and as one of Canada's leading community academic hospitals, we are building...
Filing skills to file a variety of reports and documents in filing systems. The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for data entry into the TCHC’s Financial...
Answering incoming telephone calls via switchboard. As a key member of our Customer Service Team you will be responsible for answering all inbound calls while...
A valid Ontario Class G Driver's Licence and access to a vehicle. Initiate, develop and distribute/present departmental/program communications plans and key...
Bachelor degree in Finance/Economics/Statistics/Data Analytics or related field. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The...
We walk dogs on foot- *NO vehicle is required.*. Serious inquiries only.*. You live in downtown Toronto (bonus points if you live near Yonge and Wellesley)....
The Children's Aid Society of Toronto is proud of their long history of leadership in protecting children and their commitment to the provision of quality...
Must possess a valid Province of Ontario Class “G” driver’s license and have access to a personal vehicle for work purposes....
Answering phones, booking appointments, greeting patients, managing emails, and filing. Optometrist office with retail optical needs a part-time receptionist....