Marina Attendant Job Opening in Victoria, BC - North Saanich Marina Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - North Saanich Marina is a growing company in Victoria, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in December 2017 North Saanich Marina is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. North Saanich Marina opens job chance of Marina Attendant placed in Victoria, BC. This chance has been opened at the start of December 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're considering Marina Attendant, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Marina Attendant December 2017North Saanich Marina Victoria, BC
The North Saanich Marina is looking for a Marina and Fuel Dock Attendant!
Are you an outgoing individual with a passion for customer service who thrives in a team environment? Do you have a desire to work in one of the most striking locations on Southern Vancouver Island? Let's talk!
Situated in protected Shoal Harbour in beautiful Sidney, BC, the North Saanich Marina is one of southern Vancouver Island's favourite home ports for sailing and boating in Canada's Gulf Islands, the US San Juan Islands and beyond.
- Provide exceptional 'Yes I Can' service and demonstrates a professional attitude at all times.
- Communicate effectively with all team members.
- Greet moorage customers and guests as they enter and make them feel welcome, assisting with vessel docking and processing nightly moorage fees.
- Completing moorage, hydro, and fuel transactions.
- Remove garbage from all garbage drop-off bins.
- Remove garbage, debris and weeds from parking lot.
- Empty recycle bins and keep the area clean.
- Water the potted plants and flowers around the exterior of the marina.
- Ensure washrooms and office are cleaned on a daily basis.
- Paint the Fuel Dock and the exterior as required.
- Ensure docks and buildings are power washed as needed.
- Respond to fuel spills within the marina.
- Sell fuel and chandlery.
- Maintain an organized and welcoming environment.
- Participate in quarterly inventory counts.
- Work within a team environment to assist fellow crew members to deliver exceptional service as may be required.
- Support the S.T.A.R.S. Core Values.
- Comply with all policies, procedures and regulations including the OBMG employee Handbook.
- Ensure safety, sanitation and cleanliness at all times.
- Work in a cost efficient and safe manner at all times.
- Operate and maintain equipment to standard while treating company property with care and respect.
Education and Technical Skills:
- Pleasure Craft Operator Card required.
- Knowledge of marine operations and/or boating experience preferred.
- Occupational First Aid and CPR is an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Basic cash handling skills.Experience:
- Experience providing exceptional customer service.
- Previous experience working in with marine related maintenance.
- Previous administrative experience an asset.
- Ability to walk for extended periods.
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions.
- Ability to stand, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
*Details about the position including compensation, benefits, and performance (once hired) will be discussed only with the applicant or employee.
Job Type: Part-time
Required licenses or certifications:
- Pleasure Craft Operator Card
- Occupational First Aid Level 1
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Marina Attendant. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Greeting future guests and answering their questions. (SmartServe for BC) certified. Providing guests with local knowledge and a welcoming attitude....
We are looking for a full-time receptionist and administrative assistant to join our team in Victoria, BC....
We are recruiting for the following position: SERVER - 10 Acres Commons - highly personable / sales oriented / opening & closing responsibilities / reliable ...
Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human...
Under direction of the departmental secretary, acts as receptionist and resource person, answering enquiries from students, faculty and general public....
Assist UPS Drivers in delivering packages and providing customer service near or around their local areas....
Living Assistants support adults with diversabilities in their home and community by:. Current First Aid. Class 5 Driver's Licence (or a willingness to obtain,...
Store in Victoria, BC currently has opportunities for:. This position is responsible for providing assistance with physically moving merchandise between sales...
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies....