Advisor, Maintenance Job Opening in Fort McMurray, AB - Suncor Energy Services Recruitment 2017LOCATION: Fort McMurray, Alberta (CA-AB)
JOB NUMBER: 10187
Reporting to the manager, maintenance stewardship and optimization, you will work closely with our maintenance execution, planning and scheduling, cost analysts and finance teams to ensure accurate spend forecast and recovery plans utilizing stewardship reporting and data analysis.
- Provide business and activity context to financial results
- Generate and present weekly and monthly stewardship reports to management, analyze and provide corrective action and recommendations
- Steward to the monthly and annual financial forecasting processes
- Support the mine and in situ business units in the value creation process
- Identify maintenance efficiency initiatives and recommend gap closure plans
- Review and identify process improvement opportunities
Experience and Education:
- Five or more years of experience in a maintenance environment within the oil and gas industry
- Post-secondary degree or diploma or trade certification in a relevant technical field
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Possess a valid driver’s licence and a clean driving record
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- SAP experience is preferred
- Constant interaction with others across a multitude of business units and effective collaboration to develop positive working relationships
- Strong decision making skills with the ability to influence outcomes
- Ability to successfully work under tight deadlines
- If you reside outside of Fort McMurray, relocation of your primary residence to within 60 km of Fort McMurray is mandatory
- Relocation support will be provided; we offer highly competitive housing assistance to eligible candidates
Go ahead. Expect growth. We want you to have a job you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others. Plus, Suncor Energy offers a flexible employee package that can be adjusted to suit the changing needs of your life, including:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- Rewarding pension and savings plans
Suncor Energy is Canada's energy company - meaning rewarding opportunities for you to apply your knowledge, contribute and grow in a variety of career-building positions. Our business portfolio spans the entire energy sector, from a leadership position in oil sands development, to refining and marketing operations, natural gas, and conventional oil production, internationally and offshore East Coast Canada.
And while we are working to responsibly develop petroleum resources and contribute to the communities where we live and work, we are also developing our renewable energy portfolio, which includes wind power and biofuels.
As part of Suncor's team, you'll contribute to the ongoing success of Canada's largest energy company - one with a solid track record of growth, a focus on safety and sustainability and tremendous potential for the future. And you'll have the opportunity to learn from experts in the industry and build on your skills every day.
Suncor is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Not sure if this particular listing is the right opportunity for you? Please join our Talent Community at www.suncor.com and click on Careers, or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for the latest job listings and employment news.
Please note that our job postings are typically open for two weeks, so if you are interested and qualified, apply now.
JOB CATEGORY: Business Professionals
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
First Aid and CPR are an asset. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager of Site Operations, the Maintenance Administrative Assistant is responsible for a wide...
ProTect certification required. Employee Referral Program. Ensure safety of staff and customers. With an award winning menu, more TVs than Best Buy\*, and a...
Receiving liquor orders and restocking the bar. Unique daily, weekly and monthly incentive program. With an award winning menu, more TVs than Best Buy\*, and a...
Minimum Class 3 Driver's license with air brake endorsement and clean driver's abstract. Class 3 Drivers License with Air Brakes....
_Possession of a valid driver's license is required._. Candidates would need to be local during their rotation....
Must have a valid Alberta Driver's License. Receive incoming orders and stock inventory. Process, package and ship orders accurately....
A valid Class 5 driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract. Required license or certification:. Class 5 Drivers License....
The successful candidate will be required to have a valid driver's license and have access to a reliable vehicle as travel will be required....
Languages English Education No degree, certificate or diploma Experience Will train Weight Handling Up to 23 kg (50 lbs) Specific Skills Remove rubble and...