Advisor, Maintenance Job Opening in Fort McMurray, AB - Suncor Energy Services Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Suncor Energy Services is a swiftly growing firm in Fort McMurray, AB. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in January 2017 Suncor Energy Services is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Suncor Energy Services opens job chance of Advisor, Maintenance placed in Fort McMurray, AB. This option has been opened at the beginning of January 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're interested in Advisor, Maintenance, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Advisor, Maintenance January 2017Suncor Energy Services Fort McMurray, AB
JOB NUMBER: 10187
Reporting to the manager, maintenance stewardship and optimization, you will work closely with our maintenance execution, planning and scheduling, cost analysts and finance teams to ensure accurate spend forecast and recovery plans utilizing stewardship reporting and data analysis.
- Provide business and activity context to financial results
- Generate and present weekly and monthly stewardship reports to management, analyze and provide corrective action and recommendations
- Steward to the monthly and annual financial forecasting processes
- Support the mine and in situ business units in the value creation process
- Identify maintenance efficiency initiatives and recommend gap closure plans
- Review and identify process improvement opportunities
Experience and Education:
- Five or more years of experience in a maintenance environment within the oil and gas industry
- Post-secondary degree or diploma or trade certification in a relevant technical field
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Possess a valid driver’s licence and a clean driving record
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- SAP experience is preferred
- Constant interaction with others across a multitude of business units and effective collaboration to develop positive working relationships
- Strong decision making skills with the ability to influence outcomes
- Ability to successfully work under tight deadlines
- If you reside outside of Fort McMurray, relocation of your primary residence to within 60 km of Fort McMurray is mandatory
- Relocation support will be provided; we offer highly competitive housing assistance to eligible candidates
Go ahead. Expect growth. We want you to have a job you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others. Plus, Suncor Energy offers a flexible employee package that can be adjusted to suit the changing needs of your life, including:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- Rewarding pension and savings plans
Suncor Energy is Canada's energy company - meaning rewarding opportunities for you to apply your knowledge, contribute and grow in a variety of career-building positions. Our business portfolio spans the entire energy sector, from a leadership position in oil sands development, to refining and marketing operations, natural gas, and conventional oil production, internationally and offshore East Coast Canada.
And while we are working to responsibly develop petroleum resources and contribute to the communities where we live and work, we are also developing our renewable energy portfolio, which includes wind power and biofuels.
As part of Suncor's team, you'll contribute to the ongoing success of Canada's largest energy company - one with a solid track record of growth, a focus on safety and sustainability and tremendous potential for the future. And you'll have the opportunity to learn from experts in the industry and build on your skills every day.
Suncor is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Not sure if this particular listing is the right opportunity for you? Please join our Talent Community at www.suncor.com and click on Careers, or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for the latest job listings and employment news.
Please note that our job postings are typically open for two weeks, so if you are interested and qualified, apply now.
JOB CATEGORY: Business Professionals
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to apply Advisor, Maintenance. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Answer telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner, relays messages and provides information in accordance with organizational policy....
Duties include loading and unloading lumber materials, serving customers, cleaning the yard. \*\*Wood Buffalo Building Supplies is located 20km south of Fort...
Must possess and maintain a clean driver’s abstract and valid class 5 driver's license. Must possess valid OSSA Regional Orientation or Basic Safety...
First Aid and CPR an asset. Reporting to the Front Desk Manager, the Front Desk Administrator will be responsible for the day to day service and operations of...
Screening and forwarding telephone calls. Receive and process payments, produce invoices, issue receipts; Computers, printers, scanners, telephone, fax....
Required license or certification:. Assists skilled mechanics in minor mechanical work on machinery and building trade....
Have a valid Class 5 Driver’s License. Copy of recent Driver’s Abstract. OSSA or OSSA (BSO) Certification. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE, SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE...
Valid driver's licence (Class 5 minimum with good abstract). Clean Driver’s Abstract. Drug and alcohol test required*....
Clean 5 year driver licence. Maintain a cooperative working relationship with customers and other employees. Human Resources Recruiter....
Valid Drivers License with clean abstract. May be required to possess a valid driver’s license. Valid CSTS and OSSA (oil Sands Safety Association) orientation...