Advisor, Maintenance Job Opening in Fort McMurray, AB - Suncor Energy Services Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Suncor Energy Services is a growing company in Fort McMurray, AB. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in December 2017 Suncor Energy Services is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Suncor Energy Services opens job chance for Advisor, Maintenance placed in Fort McMurray, AB. This chance has been opened at the start of December 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're interested in Advisor, Maintenance, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Advisor, Maintenance December 2017Suncor Energy Services Fort McMurray, AB
JOB NUMBER: 10187
Reporting to the manager, maintenance stewardship and optimization, you will work closely with our maintenance execution, planning and scheduling, cost analysts and finance teams to ensure accurate spend forecast and recovery plans utilizing stewardship reporting and data analysis.
- Provide business and activity context to financial results
- Generate and present weekly and monthly stewardship reports to management, analyze and provide corrective action and recommendations
- Steward to the monthly and annual financial forecasting processes
- Support the mine and in situ business units in the value creation process
- Identify maintenance efficiency initiatives and recommend gap closure plans
- Review and identify process improvement opportunities
Experience and Education:
- Five or more years of experience in a maintenance environment within the oil and gas industry
- Post-secondary degree or diploma or trade certification in a relevant technical field
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Possess a valid driver’s licence and a clean driving record
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- SAP experience is preferred
- Constant interaction with others across a multitude of business units and effective collaboration to develop positive working relationships
- Strong decision making skills with the ability to influence outcomes
- Ability to successfully work under tight deadlines
- If you reside outside of Fort McMurray, relocation of your primary residence to within 60 km of Fort McMurray is mandatory
- Relocation support will be provided; we offer highly competitive housing assistance to eligible candidates
Go ahead. Expect growth. We want you to have a job you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others. Plus, Suncor Energy offers a flexible employee package that can be adjusted to suit the changing needs of your life, including:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- Rewarding pension and savings plans
Suncor Energy is Canada's energy company - meaning rewarding opportunities for you to apply your knowledge, contribute and grow in a variety of career-building positions. Our business portfolio spans the entire energy sector, from a leadership position in oil sands development, to refining and marketing operations, natural gas, and conventional oil production, internationally and offshore East Coast Canada.
And while we are working to responsibly develop petroleum resources and contribute to the communities where we live and work, we are also developing our renewable energy portfolio, which includes wind power and biofuels.
As part of Suncor's team, you'll contribute to the ongoing success of Canada's largest energy company - one with a solid track record of growth, a focus on safety and sustainability and tremendous potential for the future. And you'll have the opportunity to learn from experts in the industry and build on your skills every day.
Suncor is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Not sure if this particular listing is the right opportunity for you? Please join our Talent Community at www.suncor.com and click on Careers, or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for the latest job listings and employment news.
Please note that our job postings are typically open for two weeks, so if you are interested and qualified, apply now.
JOB CATEGORY: Business Professionals
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to apply Advisor, Maintenance. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
The successful applicant will assist the Program Managers with the preparation and maintenance of employee files, assist with preparation of scheduling and pre...
Answering telephones, ordering supplies, checking mail, letter drafting, tracking and filing. Courteously receive and screen all incoming calls and emails....
Class 5 Drivers License. Valid Construction Safety Training System (CSTS) ticket. Clean Drivers Abstract. Part-time driver duties:....
Works under the direction of the Executive Director to develop and implement WBEA Administrative, Project Management & Operations duties....
Standard First Aid, H2S Alive, TDG, and WHMIS are considered an asset. Morgan Construction and Environmental Ltd is looking for highly skilled, local Fort...
Filing for incoming & outgoing paperwork. Processing orders through a computerized inventory system. With a full line of products supported by our advanced IoT...
Valid Class 5 Driver’s license; Valid CSTS (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification preferred;...
Possess a valid driver’s licence and a clean driving record. 3rd Class Power Engineering certification;...
Receive, record and direct telephone calls for the Health Centre and answer a broad range of inquiries from the general public, patients, staff, visitors and...
CSTS, OSSA Regional and a 5 year Driver's Abstract w/ 6 demerits or less. No accommodation provided as this is a local position....