APPLICATIONS ENGINEER, EIT Job Opening in Calgary, AB - PROCON SYSTEMS (2013) Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - PROCON SYSTEMS (2013) Inc. is a growing company in Calgary, AB. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in November 2017 PROCON SYSTEMS (2013) Inc. is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. PROCON SYSTEMS (2013) Inc. opens job opportunity for APPLICATIONS ENGINEER, EIT positioned in Calgary, AB. This chance has been opened at the start of November 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're thinking about APPLICATIONS ENGINEER, EIT, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
APPLICATIONS ENGINEER, EIT November 2017PROCON SYSTEMS (2013) Inc. Calgary, AB
Procon Systems (2013) Inc., www.proconsystems.com, is a reseller, manufacturer and service organization specializing in process control, measurement, analytical and detection industrial instrumentation with offices in Canada and the USA. Products offered are unique and technically advanced and benefit customers by solving problems, reducing costs, improving quality and safety. Procon is committed to giving its customers unsurpassed products and technical support which meet the highest standards of performance, quality and value.
APPLICATIONS ENGINEER E.I.T., the primary responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for completing and submitting bids, quotations, processing orders, reviewing documents, generating drawings, performing design calculations, review commercial terms and conditions for various instrumentation packages and systems.
- Prepare Manufacturing drawings, calculations and forms for CRN's in Alberta and other provinces across Canada.
- Prepare project-specific drawings covering various installation details such as: arrangement, wiring, interconnection and installation Drawings.
- Managing engineering projects ensuring projects profitability, on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain continuous communication with Owners, Engineering Contractors (EPC), Suppliers and Manufacturers in regards to design, technical questions and enquiries for bids, projects and facility start-ups.
Job Requirements & Skills
- BS in engineering, specialization in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical preferred
- Registered or Eligible for registration as a Member in Training with APEGA
- Fluency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Valid Canadian Passport for International Travel (Required for Product Training)
- AutoCAD Basic Knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Strong Project Management, problem-solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Bilingual: French
- Valid Drivers License
- Drafting with Autocad Experience
- Sales Experience
Permanent Position in Calgary with October 2017 Start Date.
Application Deadline: September 15th, 2017
Job Type: Full-time
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use APPLICATIONS ENGINEER, EIT. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing. Create and modify documents such as invoices, reports, memos, letters and financial statements using word processing,...
A degree in Computer science, Commerce, Business or related discipline. A two year Technical Diploma in a related discipline will be considered with more than...
Clean drivers abstract and valid drivers license required. Required license or certification:. Class 5 Drivers License....
Two new suits (dry-cleaning included), Dress Shirts (cleaned and pressed daily), shoes, RSP plan with additional loyalty deposits, Quarterly BONUS program,...
Under the direction of the Sales Manager, Southern Alberta, the Customer Services Representative is required to deal directly with the public, is responsible...
Must take pride in your work, with a ‘get it done right’ attitude.Your own vehicle, tools, and the ability to travel to various retail locations both in and...
Valid drivers’ license and access to a vehicle is required while on-call. This position reports to the Provincial Immunization Program Team Leads for day-to-day...
Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities,...
WHMIS, Fall Arrest, First Aid considered benefits but not requirements. Employee must have a valid S.I.N number or work visa....