PT Dietitian Job Opening in Medicine Hat, AB - AgeCare Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - AgeCare is a growing company in Medicine Hat, AB. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in August 2017 AgeCare is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. AgeCare opens job opportunity for PT Dietitian located in Medicine Hat, AB. This prospect has been opened at the start of August 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're enthusiastic about PT Dietitian, please read about the conditions and terms below.
PT Dietitian August 2017AgeCare Medicine Hat, AB
Status: Permanent – 3 hrs per week Do you go to work inspired and ready to make a difference? 90% of AgeCare staff said “Yes” Since our inception in 1998, AgeCare has been dedicated to creating vibrant communities that celebrate and support aging with dignity, independence and community interaction for the elderly. The AgeCare Family is also dedicated to make our organization the “Best Place to Work”! Our employees are among the happiest and fulfilled anywhere, with 84% reporting high levels of job satisfaction and enjoyment.
Position Summary: The Dietitian is a member of the care team, collaborating on the delivery of resident care to meet nutritional and dietary needs. Services include a wide range of activities associated with developing planned interventions; including menu adjustments, counselling, education and support as a result of a comprehensive nutritional assessment.
The Dietitian plays an important role in helping residents achieve optimal nutritional health. Working with residents, families, staff and management, Dietitians provide nutrition knowledge and expertise to help residents maintain health, prevent and manage nutrition-related diseases, and surgery.
- Conducts assessments of residents’ nutritional status and requirements
- Develops nutritional care plans and provides nutrition education and counselling
- Provides nutrition expertise, information and education to residents, health professionals, organizations and the public
- Collect and maintain data for service indicators, progress reports and evaluations, and maintain clinical records of nutrition care programs, preparing reports and statistics based on the information gathered.
- Bachelor Degree in Nutrition and/or Food Sciences from an accredited University; and dietetic internship program.
- Eligibility and/or Registration with the provincial regulatory body (i.e. College of Dietitians of Alberta)
- Previous clinical nutrition experience in a health care facility/program preferred.
- Experience in gerontology is an asset.
- Must be fluent in English, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to take direction but act with initiative and self-motivate to meet deadlines and responsibilities.
- Exceptional attention to detail and documentation.
- Strong planning, follow up, time management & organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and remain flexible within demanding environment.
- Trust : We act with integrity and fairness
- Respect : We treat everyone with dignity and kindness
- Quality : We relentlessly pursue excellence in care and service
- Teamwork : We uplift each other with positive energy and support
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use PT Dietitian. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Must possess a valid driver's license and be willing to travel as required. Required license or certification:. Class 5 Drivers License....
Valid driver’s license. Communicate with customers in a courteous manner. Assist customers with unloading materials....
A clear criminal record check, class 5 license and vehicle are mandatory. Required license or certification:. Class 5 Drivers License and clear Criminal Record...
Must maintain valid certificates in Standard First Aid including CPR and Defensive Driving or. Possess and maintain a valid Class 5 Driver's License with an...
Our organization offers a highly attractive total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefits, learning & development opportunities...
We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best....
Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years...
Valid Proserve certification. Required license or certification:. As a Bartender, you will provide outstanding customer service to our guests by taking and...
Valid Class 5 Drivers License (less than three demerits). Responsible for hiring relief driver due to illness/vacation - subject to company approval....
Contribute to sales building and market share tactics within the store and the community. Already living in or around Medicine Hat AB or Willing to Relocate....