PT Dietitian Job Opening in Medicine Hat, AB - AgeCare Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - AgeCare is a growing company in Medicine Hat, AB. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in July 2017 AgeCare is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. AgeCare opens job opportunity for PT Dietitian put in Medicine Hat, AB. This option has been opened at the start of July 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in PT Dietitian, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
PT Dietitian July 2017AgeCare Medicine Hat, AB
Status: Permanent – 3 hrs per week Do you go to work inspired and ready to make a difference? 90% of AgeCare staff said “Yes” Since our inception in 1998, AgeCare has been dedicated to creating vibrant communities that celebrate and support aging with dignity, independence and community interaction for the elderly. The AgeCare Family is also dedicated to make our organization the “Best Place to Work”! Our employees are among the happiest and fulfilled anywhere, with 84% reporting high levels of job satisfaction and enjoyment.
Position Summary: The Dietitian is a member of the care team, collaborating on the delivery of resident care to meet nutritional and dietary needs. Services include a wide range of activities associated with developing planned interventions; including menu adjustments, counselling, education and support as a result of a comprehensive nutritional assessment.
The Dietitian plays an important role in helping residents achieve optimal nutritional health. Working with residents, families, staff and management, Dietitians provide nutrition knowledge and expertise to help residents maintain health, prevent and manage nutrition-related diseases, and surgery.
- Conducts assessments of residents’ nutritional status and requirements
- Develops nutritional care plans and provides nutrition education and counselling
- Provides nutrition expertise, information and education to residents, health professionals, organizations and the public
- Collect and maintain data for service indicators, progress reports and evaluations, and maintain clinical records of nutrition care programs, preparing reports and statistics based on the information gathered.
- Bachelor Degree in Nutrition and/or Food Sciences from an accredited University; and dietetic internship program.
- Eligibility and/or Registration with the provincial regulatory body (i.e. College of Dietitians of Alberta)
- Previous clinical nutrition experience in a health care facility/program preferred.
- Experience in gerontology is an asset.
- Must be fluent in English, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to take direction but act with initiative and self-motivate to meet deadlines and responsibilities.
- Exceptional attention to detail and documentation.
- Strong planning, follow up, time management & organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and remain flexible within demanding environment.
- Trust : We act with integrity and fairness
- Respect : We treat everyone with dignity and kindness
- Quality : We relentlessly pursue excellence in care and service
- Teamwork : We uplift each other with positive energy and support
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to apply PT Dietitian. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Standard First Aid, Suicide Intervention, Nonviolent Crisis Intervention are required. Bachelor’s degree in Social Work (with psychosocial intervention...
Tommy Gun's Southlands Crossing is currently hiring for a receptionist! Tommy Gun's Original Barbershop is one of Canada's leading men's grooming franchises.
Under the immediate supervision of the Administrative Support V, the Administrative Support IV performs secretarial duties including administrative and staff...
A Police Information Check with Vulnerable Sector Search is required, along with a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle that can be used for business...
Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record. In addition to the usual factors used in the selection process, all candidates for...
Possess current Emergency First Aid and CPR Certificates. Human Resources Department, City of Medicine Hat, Suite 101, 505 First Street SE, Medicine Hat T1A 0A9...
Class 3 Driver’s License with Air Brake endorsement. Human Resources Department, City of Medicine Hat, Suite 101, 505 First Street SE, Medicine Hat T1A 0A9;...
We welcome applications from women and men including members of visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities....
Must have a valid Driver’s License with an acceptable driver’s abstract. As the Driver/Shipper/Receiver you are responsible to coordinate the shipping and...