PT Dietitian Job Opening in Medicine Hat, AB - AgeCare Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - AgeCare is a speedily growing provider in Medicine Hat, AB. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in January 2017 AgeCare is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. AgeCare opens job opportunity for PT Dietitian placed in Medicine Hat, AB. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of January 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about PT Dietitian, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
PT Dietitian January 2017AgeCare Medicine Hat, AB
Status: Permanent – 3 hrs per week Do you go to work inspired and ready to make a difference? 90% of AgeCare staff said “Yes” Since our inception in 1998, AgeCare has been dedicated to creating vibrant communities that celebrate and support aging with dignity, independence and community interaction for the elderly. The AgeCare Family is also dedicated to make our organization the “Best Place to Work”! Our employees are among the happiest and fulfilled anywhere, with 84% reporting high levels of job satisfaction and enjoyment.
Position Summary: The Dietitian is a member of the care team, collaborating on the delivery of resident care to meet nutritional and dietary needs. Services include a wide range of activities associated with developing planned interventions; including menu adjustments, counselling, education and support as a result of a comprehensive nutritional assessment.
The Dietitian plays an important role in helping residents achieve optimal nutritional health. Working with residents, families, staff and management, Dietitians provide nutrition knowledge and expertise to help residents maintain health, prevent and manage nutrition-related diseases, and surgery.
- Conducts assessments of residents’ nutritional status and requirements
- Develops nutritional care plans and provides nutrition education and counselling
- Provides nutrition expertise, information and education to residents, health professionals, organizations and the public
- Collect and maintain data for service indicators, progress reports and evaluations, and maintain clinical records of nutrition care programs, preparing reports and statistics based on the information gathered.
- Bachelor Degree in Nutrition and/or Food Sciences from an accredited University; and dietetic internship program.
- Eligibility and/or Registration with the provincial regulatory body (i.e. College of Dietitians of Alberta)
- Previous clinical nutrition experience in a health care facility/program preferred.
- Experience in gerontology is an asset.
- Must be fluent in English, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to take direction but act with initiative and self-motivate to meet deadlines and responsibilities.
- Exceptional attention to detail and documentation.
- Strong planning, follow up, time management & organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and remain flexible within demanding environment.
- Trust : We act with integrity and fairness
- Respect : We treat everyone with dignity and kindness
- Quality : We relentlessly pursue excellence in care and service
- Teamwork : We uplift each other with positive energy and support
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use PT Dietitian. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
188 suite full service seniors’ supportive living community with rental and condominium apartments. Must have experience in community, seniors, hospitality and...
Reporting to the Director, and/or Project Manager as applicable, the Project Management Coordinator is responsible to support the Project Manager in the...
This Human Resources Advisor leads effective delivery of a variety of critical HR functions at the Medicine Hat methanol production site, with a specific focus...
If you are looking to care deeply about your work, make the community a better place, and develop your leadership skills this is the place for you!...
Operate a cash register, take payment from customers and provide change, follow all legal requirements regarding the sale of lottery and tobacco products,...
Operate a cash register, take payment from customers and provide change, operate computerized cash register, running reports, provide prompt response to...
Required license or certification:. Drivers License (Class 5). Someone who would thrive working in a caring, respectful home atmosphere....
Assist the Education Coordination with planning, scheduling and delivery of educational events, field trips, community classroom programs and workshops held...
Chinook Village, Medicine Hat’s premiere retirement community, has an immediate opening for a Casual Housekeeper. 2801 – 13 Avenue SE, Medicine Hat, AB....