PT Dietitian Job Opening in Medicine Hat, AB - AgeCare Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - AgeCare is a rapidly growing firm in Medicine Hat, AB. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in November 2017 AgeCare is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. AgeCare opens job opportunity for PT Dietitian placed in Medicine Hat, AB. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of November 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're enthusiastic about PT Dietitian, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
PT Dietitian November 2017AgeCare Medicine Hat, AB
Status: Permanent – 3 hrs per week Do you go to work inspired and ready to make a difference? 90% of AgeCare staff said “Yes” Since our inception in 1998, AgeCare has been dedicated to creating vibrant communities that celebrate and support aging with dignity, independence and community interaction for the elderly. The AgeCare Family is also dedicated to make our organization the “Best Place to Work”! Our employees are among the happiest and fulfilled anywhere, with 84% reporting high levels of job satisfaction and enjoyment.
Position Summary: The Dietitian is a member of the care team, collaborating on the delivery of resident care to meet nutritional and dietary needs. Services include a wide range of activities associated with developing planned interventions; including menu adjustments, counselling, education and support as a result of a comprehensive nutritional assessment.
The Dietitian plays an important role in helping residents achieve optimal nutritional health. Working with residents, families, staff and management, Dietitians provide nutrition knowledge and expertise to help residents maintain health, prevent and manage nutrition-related diseases, and surgery.
- Conducts assessments of residents’ nutritional status and requirements
- Develops nutritional care plans and provides nutrition education and counselling
- Provides nutrition expertise, information and education to residents, health professionals, organizations and the public
- Collect and maintain data for service indicators, progress reports and evaluations, and maintain clinical records of nutrition care programs, preparing reports and statistics based on the information gathered.
- Bachelor Degree in Nutrition and/or Food Sciences from an accredited University; and dietetic internship program.
- Eligibility and/or Registration with the provincial regulatory body (i.e. College of Dietitians of Alberta)
- Previous clinical nutrition experience in a health care facility/program preferred.
- Experience in gerontology is an asset.
- Must be fluent in English, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to take direction but act with initiative and self-motivate to meet deadlines and responsibilities.
- Exceptional attention to detail and documentation.
- Strong planning, follow up, time management & organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and remain flexible within demanding environment.
- Trust : We act with integrity and fairness
- Respect : We treat everyone with dignity and kindness
- Quality : We relentlessly pursue excellence in care and service
- Teamwork : We uplift each other with positive energy and support
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to apply PT Dietitian. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Picking orders, small order packaging, personalization of orders. Is seeking full-time and part-time Personalization Assistants to work in our Medicine Hat, AB...
Valid Standard First Aid and H2S Certification. Valid Class 5 Driver's License with Clean Driver's Abstract....
Contribute to the warm and welcoming atmosphere of a Seniors Care community by greeting guests and directing phone calls....
Class 3 Operator’s License with Air Endorsement. Flourishing Cultural Community. The candidate must be able to successfully complete the Compost Operator Course...
Valid Driver’s Licence. Final candidates will be required to undergo an assessment and security screening , including a Criminal Record check and Driver’s...
Certificate in a related field with experience in customer service. Utilizing excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, the Library Assistant provides...
A valid Alberta (Class 5) Driver’s License along with a clean driving abstract. Possession of a valid Alberta Security Guard License....
We are looking for someone motivated, reliable and outgoing. Looking for a change of scenery?...
Duties include telephone and email, messaging, selling tickets, social media and website updates, graphic & creative background is an advantage....