Collections Officer Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Distributel Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Distributel is a swiftly growing provider in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in March 2017 Distributel is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Distributel opens job chance for Collections Officer placed in Ottawa, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of March 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're considering Collections Officer, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Collections Officer March 2017Distributel Ottawa, ON
Summary of Position:
Reporting to the Manager of Billing Operations, you will be responsible for executing all aspects of overdue balance process for the existing Yak customer base and assisting with the Distributel and Acanac customer base as needed.
• Researching each overdue account prior to communicating with the customer.
• Contacting the clients, per processes set. Contact could be via phone, email and/or mailed correspondence
• Researching each overdue account prior to sending a letter and/or sending to collection agency.
• Applying charges and/or credits in order to update the account prior to being sent a letter and/or being sent to collections.
• Managing the residential accounts in collections, updating residential accounts as needed and liaising between the customer and the collection agency.
• Updating accounts, in a timely manner, when financial documentation is received. Ex. Bankruptcy, Consumer Proposals, etc.
• Creating necessary reporting to track any overdue discrepancies
• Submitting daily/weekly/monthly reporting as requested by your manager
Processing customer disconnections due to an overdue account status, per our policy and procedures.
- Sit for long periods at a time
- Some travelling may be required
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Flexible to work outside of regular hours when required
Computer Skills and Software Used:
- Proprietary Customer Management Software
- Microsoft Office suite
- Web-based tools such as the Bell portal, Bell ticketing portal & the cable reseller portal
Education and Training:
- High School/College graduate
- Customer Service experience
- Call Center experience
- Account management experience
- Accounting / Collections experience
- Telecom knowledge would be an asset
Skills and Aptitudes:
- Ability to comprehend and execute written procedures and instructions
- Objective and critical thinker
- Assertive and self-starting
- Multi-tasking, attention to detail
- Demonstrated multi-tasking capability and proven success in fast paced environment
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply Collections Officer. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job