Collections Officer Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Distributel Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Distributel is a growing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in February 2017 Distributel is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Distributel opens job chance for Collections Officer located in Ottawa, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of February 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in Collections Officer, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Collections Officer February 2017Distributel Ottawa, ON
Summary of Position:
Reporting to the Manager of Billing Operations, you will be responsible for executing all aspects of overdue balance process for the existing Yak customer base and assisting with the Distributel and Acanac customer base as needed.
• Researching each overdue account prior to communicating with the customer.
• Contacting the clients, per processes set. Contact could be via phone, email and/or mailed correspondence
• Researching each overdue account prior to sending a letter and/or sending to collection agency.
• Applying charges and/or credits in order to update the account prior to being sent a letter and/or being sent to collections.
• Managing the residential accounts in collections, updating residential accounts as needed and liaising between the customer and the collection agency.
• Updating accounts, in a timely manner, when financial documentation is received. Ex. Bankruptcy, Consumer Proposals, etc.
• Creating necessary reporting to track any overdue discrepancies
• Submitting daily/weekly/monthly reporting as requested by your manager
Processing customer disconnections due to an overdue account status, per our policy and procedures.
- Sit for long periods at a time
- Some travelling may be required
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Flexible to work outside of regular hours when required
Computer Skills and Software Used:
- Proprietary Customer Management Software
- Microsoft Office suite
- Web-based tools such as the Bell portal, Bell ticketing portal & the cable reseller portal
Education and Training:
- High School/College graduate
- Customer Service experience
- Call Center experience
- Account management experience
- Accounting / Collections experience
- Telecom knowledge would be an asset
Skills and Aptitudes:
- Ability to comprehend and execute written procedures and instructions
- Objective and critical thinker
- Assertive and self-starting
- Multi-tasking, attention to detail
- Demonstrated multi-tasking capability and proven success in fast paced environment
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Collections Officer. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Answer telephones and assist students. Access to our generous employee benefits program. Typing of documents....
Answer enquiries received by the HR Contact Centre through all communication channels, evaluate the problem, exercise discretion and judgement when selecting...
If you’re looking for a job where what you do has a positive impact on your community as well as our environment, you will love working at Value Village!...
The Central Receptionist also provides a broad range of clerical/reception support to all components of the Sandy Hill Community Health Centre....
Ensure shipping orders are processed properly through shipping product examination, packaging and assembly operations....
Le/la commis d’étage à la responsabilité de la gestion des dossiers cliniques des patients, de la réservation au préalable des procédures chirurgicales et...
Proposes program ideas, suggests and lines up guests or interviewees, prepares background notes and questions, interviews on or off air, and provides narration...
Knowledge of policies, procedures and practices associated with human resources, finance and administration....
FedEx delivers a comprehensive total rewards program with a full spectrum of benefits to meet your diverse needs:....