Collections Officer Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Distributel Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Distributel is an evergrowing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in September 2017 Distributel is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Distributel opens job chance for Collections Officer positioned in Ottawa, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the start of September 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in Collections Officer, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Collections Officer September 2017Distributel Ottawa, ON
Summary of Position:
Reporting to the Manager of Billing Operations, you will be responsible for executing all aspects of overdue balance process for the existing Yak customer base and assisting with the Distributel and Acanac customer base as needed.
• Researching each overdue account prior to communicating with the customer.
• Contacting the clients, per processes set. Contact could be via phone, email and/or mailed correspondence
• Researching each overdue account prior to sending a letter and/or sending to collection agency.
• Applying charges and/or credits in order to update the account prior to being sent a letter and/or being sent to collections.
• Managing the residential accounts in collections, updating residential accounts as needed and liaising between the customer and the collection agency.
• Updating accounts, in a timely manner, when financial documentation is received. Ex. Bankruptcy, Consumer Proposals, etc.
• Creating necessary reporting to track any overdue discrepancies
• Submitting daily/weekly/monthly reporting as requested by your manager
Processing customer disconnections due to an overdue account status, per our policy and procedures.
- Sit for long periods at a time
- Some travelling may be required
- Ability to work in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Flexible to work outside of regular hours when required
Computer Skills and Software Used:
- Proprietary Customer Management Software
- Microsoft Office suite
- Web-based tools such as the Bell portal, Bell ticketing portal & the cable reseller portal
Education and Training:
- High School/College graduate
- Customer Service experience
- Call Center experience
- Account management experience
- Accounting / Collections experience
- Telecom knowledge would be an asset
Skills and Aptitudes:
- Ability to comprehend and execute written procedures and instructions
- Objective and critical thinker
- Assertive and self-starting
- Multi-tasking, attention to detail
- Demonstrated multi-tasking capability and proven success in fast paced environment
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use Collections Officer. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Follows all correct cash register operations, as well as maintaining SKU integrity when entering services into the register....
Valid CPR certification level C. Assisting with hand hygiene before meals & clearing patient belongings on over-bed tables at meal times to ensure timely...
Answering phones, booking appointments, scanning. Possibly some billing. Works well with others. Must have experience....
As part of the Customer Service Order Desk team, this role provides outstanding customer service by processing orders and inquiries received through various...
Under the supervision of the Senior Manager, Children’s Education Management Guidance Counselling Program, the Administrative Assistant – MFS Policy & Program...
Must have a valid driver’s license, be willing to work flexible hours and travel both in town and out of town, and have access to a reliable vehicle....
Processing credit card, debit and cash transactions. No telephone calls please. Providing guests with information about hotel rooms, amenities, services and...
Oral communication skills to provide detailed explanations, accurate interpretations of policies and procedures to customers and provide advice to customers...
Valid and permanent Canadian driver’s licence is mandatory throughout an IO’s career. Permanent Canadian driver’s licence is defined as a G Class (Ontario) or...