Administrative Assistant, Programs Section Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Public Service Alliance Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Public Service Alliance is a quickly growing business in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in May 2017 Public Service Alliance is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Public Service Alliance opens job chance for Administrative Assistant, Programs Section put in Ottawa, ON. This option has been opened at the start of May 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Administrative Assistant, Programs Section, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Administrative Assistant, Programs Section May 2017Public Service Alliance Ottawa, ON
Education and Experience:
- General administrative and secretarial knowledge and ability associated with successful completion of business and/or secretarial training, or equivalent, normally acquired through several years in providing secretarial services relevant to the duties of the position.
- Basic knowledge of trade union role, objectives and activities as well as some familiarity with government organizations, practices and procedures.
- Ability to apply effectively transcribing, typing and clerical skills in both official languages; proficiency in spelling and in the application and usage of English / French grammars and a good vocabulary;
- Ability to operate a personal computer and a high degree of work processing skills using Word, Windows, e-mail, spreadsheets (ideally Excel), data base software (ideally Access) and FrontPage;
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in both official languages;
- Ability to independently organize, plan and determine work priorities in order to meet strict deadlines in an environment with multiple and competing priorities;
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively with others in team environment.
- Commitment to union and equity principles;
- High degree of initiative and good judgment.
A detailed job description is available on our website: http://psacunion.ca/jobs-psac or on the attached document.
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply Administrative Assistant, Programs Section. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human...
Recognized and valid First Aid and CPR certificate. G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les...
Acting as a Welcome Ambassador for our arriving guests at the Ottawa Airport and encourage and assist guests to utilize the self service kiosks....
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of the community, excited by leading-edge medical technology, and as committed to...
Remember to upload a copy of your diploma(s) or a certificate of merit as well as a current version of your CV into the My documents section of your career...
Any applicant or employee who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of a job should contact Human Resources or his or her...
Successful completion of TOH medical terminology self-directed learning program or certification in medical terminology from a recognized educational...
Successful completion of TOH medical terminology self-directed learing program or certification in medical terminology from a recognized educational institution...