Administrative Assistant, Programs Section Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Public Service Alliance Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Public Service Alliance is a swiftly growing business in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in March 2017 Public Service Alliance is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Public Service Alliance opens job opportunity for Administrative Assistant, Programs Section put in Ottawa, ON. This option has been opened at the start of March 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're interested in Administrative Assistant, Programs Section, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Administrative Assistant, Programs Section March 2017Public Service Alliance Ottawa, ON
Education and Experience:
- General administrative and secretarial knowledge and ability associated with successful completion of business and/or secretarial training, or equivalent, normally acquired through several years in providing secretarial services relevant to the duties of the position.
- Basic knowledge of trade union role, objectives and activities as well as some familiarity with government organizations, practices and procedures.
- Ability to apply effectively transcribing, typing and clerical skills in both official languages; proficiency in spelling and in the application and usage of English / French grammars and a good vocabulary;
- Ability to operate a personal computer and a high degree of work processing skills using Word, Windows, e-mail, spreadsheets (ideally Excel), data base software (ideally Access) and FrontPage;
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in both official languages;
- Ability to independently organize, plan and determine work priorities in order to meet strict deadlines in an environment with multiple and competing priorities;
- Ability to work independently as well as cooperatively with others in team environment.
- Commitment to union and equity principles;
- High degree of initiative and good judgment.
A detailed job description is available on our website: http://psacunion.ca/jobs-psac or on the attached document.
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to apply Administrative Assistant, Programs Section. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job